[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
wakechaser wrote:
"
Do we have anything in the build that improves the start of ES recharge?

Not specifically, you can technically fit the enchant on to the rares you use. I have one 14% enchant on my ring, but between block regen, regen on boots, the Time of Need ascendancy, Zealots Oath, consecrated ground, etc it is rare to see ES not moving rapidly in the right direction.

this is my first time using ES so I am still trying to understand it.

Even with the very strong recharge rate, we still have a 2 second delay no matter what before the recharge starts? Am I understanding this correctly?
"
Asag wrote:
"
anastazjasz wrote:

If u ever use hunters stygian it will be way ez to cap.

Its the Sygian Vise belt with Hunter influence right? What mod does this can get? They are like 3 ex for any base.

I cant decide between coil and some rare option. Hard to pass on ressistances.

You can get a regular stygian with str/es/mana/res too. Still better than a lot of other options. If you get one with the right open spot you can try for a hunter slam (that's what I did with my current one, previous one I missed my slam).

"
"
wakechaser wrote:
"
Do we have anything in the build that improves the start of ES recharge?

Not specifically, you can technically fit the enchant on to the rares you use. I have one 14% enchant on my ring, but between block regen, regen on boots, the Time of Need ascendancy, Zealots Oath, consecrated ground, etc it is rare to see ES not moving rapidly in the right direction.

this is my first time using ES so I am still trying to understand it.

Even with the very strong recharge rate, we still have a 2 second delay no matter what before the recharge starts? Am I understanding this correctly?

All of those regen mechanics happen all the time, energy shield recharge doesn't need to begin for them to be active and providing you back ES. So you are regen all the time based on blocks, hits, etc. Then time of need is giving you 30% back every 5 seconds on its own timer, and then when recharge kicks in you get the recovery from that. You won't be running around waiting for 2 seconds unless you get caught at a bad time.
"
wakechaser wrote:

All of those regen mechanics happen all the time, energy shield recharge doesn't need to begin for them to be active and providing you back ES. So you are regen all the time based on blocks, hits, etc. Then time of need is giving you 30% back every 5 seconds on its own timer, and then when recharge kicks in you get the recovery from that. You won't be running around waiting for 2 seconds unless you get caught at a bad time.

oh! That was my misunderstanding then.

I assumed any time I took a hit, I would have to wait the 2 seconds before any regen would occur.

I think I mistakenly assumed recharge and regen were similar mechanics.

Loving to play with a really tank build for the first time, just crafted that wand
going for a Mana as ES next, thx for the build.
I may be completely missing something but is this build not stun immune? If so is that just not a problem since you are tanky enough and still have your summons out? Even with so much armor would,'t you still be getting stunned alot even just from block stun?
why aren't we running carnage chieftain with clarity instead ? Does stoneskin give more utility or something ?
"
binmivn wrote:
why aren't we running carnage chieftain with clarity instead ? Does stoneskin give more utility or something ?

I have it listed as an option under choose spectres.

Stoneskin is basically immortal and well suited for deep delves and whatever content that normally kills

With carnage chieftain I replaced meat shield with minion life, kept feeding frenzy and beat Sirus without losing one, and I haven't lost one in mapping for a while. With 20/20 clarity and four of them, I don't have problem maintaining 3x frenzy charges.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 15, 2020, 4:23:18 PM
"
bubba42124 wrote:
I may be completely missing something but is this build not stun immune? If so is that just not a problem since you are tanky enough and still have your summons out? Even with so much armor would,'t you still be getting stunned alot even just from block stun?

Bastion of Hope Notable:

If you've Blocked in the past 10 seconds, you and nearby Allies cannot be Stunned
Is it worth to try to get Hatred , HoA , skitterbots , clarity AND flesh and stone on at the same time? Ive been spending alot of currency into this and cant reserve enough
https://pastebin.com/vdir4JY9
Thinking to replace clarity with flesh and stone when i get one of the helm enchants until i can afford the watcher's eye but what then?
Last edited by HenkD on Jan 15, 2020, 5:23:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info