[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

My 2nd beefed up kingmaker AG died again. I think I'm over trying to make it work. Lasted about 3ish days this time. I don't even know how he died, was just mapping for awakening bonus I think t14 or t15. I don't like having to unsummon him and pay attention anyway.
I'm rolling this build right now, any quick tips for gear to use while lvling? Currently chillin with goldrim/tabula/quill rain/7-league step with hoag+rain of arrows, I'm sure that will carry me but I'm not used to levelling this type of build so anything that would make the levelling process a bit faster would be appreciated.
"
NSUCK wrote:
My 2nd beefed up kingmaker AG died again. I think I'm over trying to make it work. Lasted about 3ish days this time. I don't even know how he died, was just mapping for awakening bonus I think t14 or t15. I don't like having to unsummon him and pay attention anyway.

This is my experience as well. I took it off the guide. Our build doesn't spend enough points in minion survivability to make him invulnerable like necro.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 12, 2020, 9:46:35 PM
"
How should we go about crafting the boots in 3.9 with nerfed multimodal?

Buy a boots with the resist and stats you need.

Make sure theres an open suffix and 2 open prefix

Craft 'Can have 3 crafted mods' [Suffix - 2ex]
Craft 'Cannot be chilled + 18-20 movement speed' [Prefix - 4chaos]
Craft 'Cannot be frozen' [Prefix - 1ex]

The two prefixes are unveiled from boots drop from RIN.

But usually i buy boots with 5 stats that i need with an open prefix and craft cannot be frozen on it. I need my 30ms cant bear being a slowpoke lol.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

This is my experience as well. I took it off the guide. Our build doesn't spend enough points in minion survivability to make him invulnerable like necro.

Hi Sir;

Saw your video on youtube. Awesome kill.

With Sirus being nerfed, killing him on HoaG Guardian feels so effortless.
Is it viable to level with a Tabula Rasa?
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Hi guys,

So hitman if you want i have a new sirus kill under 3min since last was 3.40 or something this one is 2.40 something i think, under 3min kill its not bad heres the video if you wanna update it

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/534964551

So currently im still testing some stuff out so my dmg is really lacking ,missing like 1/2 million dmg right now cause testing,i think i can do this in 2min if i manage to get what i've been farming for and when i get my awakened gems at lvl 5.

Also delve i havent been grinding it too much since i've been focusing in farming currency,only at 700 right now. But when i'm done with testing ill dig deep and try to get some juicy aul kill.

Grats to the kyuhlee00 for reaching 1.5k depth really insane,hopefully i can catch up ^^

Will keep you posted.

Thanks

Updated!

Now you have 200 followers, the tough part about being a streamer is to constantly find new things to entertain your viewers. I would love to see you try to create a stronger overall build, either further refining the current mana guardian herald of agony template, do a new skill (POEDan took Baron Zombie mana guardian to SSFHC delve solo 955, I really wonder what that build looks like in SC, or maybe you can try the skeleton template from NSUCK), or maybe a new class altogether.

A lot of streamers play offensive builds, but I personally always prefer to watch the most OP build of the league taking on most difficult contents, and I believe viewers can also benefit more from learning from you that way than say, play a glass cannon bow build.

I enjoy watching your stream and I think you may be at the very beginning of something if you want to pursue it. Now Path of Exile is never going to be a mega popular game, but I feel you can find your own niche and eventually build a following.

Boss service on live stream always a great idea! Good luck!
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 13, 2020, 12:02:31 AM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Hi guys,

So hitman if you want i have a new sirus kill under 3min since last was 3.40 or something this one is 2.40 something i think, under 3min kill its not bad heres the video if you wanna update it

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/534964551

So currently im still testing some stuff out so my dmg is really lacking ,missing like 1/2 million dmg right now cause testing,i think i can do this in 2min if i manage to get what i've been farming for and when i get my awakened gems at lvl 5.

Also delve i havent been grinding it too much since i've been focusing in farming currency,only at 700 right now. But when i'm done with testing ill dig deep and try to get some juicy aul kill.

Grats to the kyuhlee00 for reaching 1.5k depth really insane,hopefully i can catch up ^^

Will keep you posted.

Thanks

Updated!

Now you have 200 followers, the tough part about being a streamer is to constantly find new things to entertain your viewers. I would love to see you try to create a stronger overall build, either further refining the current mana guardian herald of agony template, do a new skill (POEDan took Baron Zombie mana guardian to SSFHC delve solo 955, I really wonder what that build looks like in SC, or maybe you can try the skeleton template from NSUCK), or maybe a new class altogether.

I actually enjoy watching your stream and I think you may be at the very beginning of something if you want to pursue it. Now Path of Exile is never going to be a mega popular game, but I feel you can have your own niche.

in terms of a baron build i did create something on PoB a week or so ago. ended up with 17k ES and 1.5m dps per skellie. the problem is that you can't really invest in everything, you need dps nodes to push skellies but you also need strength for the baron and then mana for guardian ascendency. the tree becomes really inefficient and i think you are just better off going necro as pretty much all your ES is coming from geofris rather than mana
When we make the big switch at 68, I am very likely only to be able to summon 3 specters instead of the max 4 since I won't be able to afford the +1 extra implicit on the armor.

To get the 5th ally using Stone Golem (Crawler, 3 specters and Golem are the group of 5) as recommended, what from the skill set listed in the first post should be dropped to allow for Stone Golem to be added?
Have never tried out mana guardian and looking to try it now as a deep delver and as possibly a main character for next league.

One thing is really bugging me though and I'm sure its obvious. What gives the build stun immunity, if anything? I have looked over the POB, the gear, the ascendency, feel like I am missing something super obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info