[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Is PoB bugged, or why does it show me that a good-roll astramentis is actually worse than my 2c amulet and the same thing for a 15% cyclopean coil vs my 2c belt?

The items of interest:

Also, managed to roll convoking wands with +all spell gems. Is it better or at least as good as the minion one? Or why is it cheaper? Cannot create a +minion gems in PoB.

Last edited by alpihun on Jan 12, 2020, 3:48:24 PM
"
alpihun wrote:
Is PoB bugged, or why does it show me that a good-roll astramentis is actually worse than my 2c amulet and the same thing for a 15% cyclopean coil vs my 2c belt?

The items of interest:

Also, managed to roll convoking wands with +all spell gems. Is it better or at least as good as the minion one? Or why is it cheaper? Cannot create a +minion gems in PoB.

It doesn't show on poedb but you can roll all minion +1 and +1 spell

I used jagged+corroded+metallic+shuddering on convoking wand ilvl 84+ to create it, this blocks almost everything except the things we are looking for.
Last edited by allnamesaretaken50 on Jan 12, 2020, 4:06:52 PM
"

I used jagged+corroded+metallic+shuddering on convoking wand ilvl 84+ to create it, this blocks almost everything except the things we are looking for.

I don't have the currency to craft things like these, yet. I was just looking to use the +all spell one instead of buying the +minion one.

Anyways, what could I use instead of shuddering? Since I think, getting mana is actually a good roll.
Last edited by alpihun on Jan 12, 2020, 4:26:27 PM
"
alpihun wrote:

The items of interest:

because astramentis is overhyped. you have a ton of stats, ES and mana so of course it's going to be better. and the whole point of a coil is to get the immunities otherwise yes, a rare would be better

"
alpihun wrote:
"

I don't have the currency to craft things like these, yet. I was just looking to use the +all spell one instead of buying the +minion one.

Anyways, what could I use instead of shuddering? Since I think, getting mana is actually a good roll.

nothing else. the combo is there for a reason. it blocks everything useless and doesn't +1 what you don't want. changing the combination will make it significantly harder to get +gems. better off just using alts or chaos spamming otherwise
"
crazypearce wrote:

because astramentis is overhyped. you have a ton of stats, ES and mana so of course it's going to be better. and the whole point of a coil is to get the immunities otherwise yes, a rare would be better

nothing else. the combo is there for a reason. it blocks everything useless and doesn't +1 what you don't want. changing the combination will make it significantly harder to get +gems. better off just using alts or chaos spamming otherwise

Then I'll spend half of the astramentis budget to look for a GG variant of my 2c amulet and the second half on the wand.

Your answers helped a lot, thank you.
"
konean wrote:
Well your gems are still underleveled for 15-16 thats why your damage feels lackluster. For T15-16 you want to have a total Level 28 HoA or more. What Spectre are you using currently? The Stoneskin Flayers have ~150k HP.

Using the Carnage Apes.
Just killed my first Sirus (Awakener4) and it was the easiest shit ever lol.. without map mods this boss is a joke, atleast for us. Could prettymuch facetank that and sometimes just moved away a bit to regen lost ES. 9K ES total right now.
Level 17-18 no quality gems when I did all the T15 maps and Sirus.

Anyway will try to buy a 21HoA but the 21\23 has mega movementspeed so maybe worth waiting for that.
Also need lvl4 Enlighten and lvl4 Empower... but these gems are 12EX together.. and I don´t it´s worth it..
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jan 12, 2020, 5:23:49 PM
Hi guys,

So hitman if you want i have a new sirus kill under 3min since last was 3.40 or something this one is 2.40 something i think, under 3min kill its not bad heres the video if you wanna update it

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/534964551

So currently im still testing some stuff out so my dmg is really lacking ,missing like 1/2 million dmg right now cause testing,i think i can do this in 2min if i manage to get what i've been farming for and when i get my awakened gems at lvl 5.

Also delve i havent been grinding it too much since i've been focusing in farming currency,only at 700 right now. But when i'm done with testing ill dig deep and try to get some juicy aul kill.

Grats to the kyuhlee00 for reaching 1.5k depth really insane,hopefully i can catch up ^^

Will keep you posted.

Thanks
I managed to find a primeval ruins at depth 200

also a primeval chamber southwest of that too

Last edited by galandord on Jan 12, 2020, 5:35:44 PM
"
HDTanel wrote:
Anyway will try to buy a 21HoA but the 21\23 has mega movementspeed so maybe worth waiting for that.
Also need lvl4 Enlighten and lvl4 Empower... but these gems are 12EX together.. and I don´t it´s worth it..

The thing about lvl 4 enlighten and empower is that they are useful for pretty much any build so you can use them on your other characters aswell. On top of that both gems keep their value very well so if you need to get ex back you can just sell them easily as they are used by everyone.

Oh and you definitely should buy lvl 21 herald of agony first, this should be your #1 upgrade as they cost only ~100c and it is a really big damage boost. You can get quality one for higher movement speed later on but that's just extra.
Last edited by Smerte on Jan 12, 2020, 5:50:56 PM
"
Smerte wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

The thing about lvl 4 enlighten and empower is that they are useful for pretty much any build so you can use them on your other characters aswell. On top of that both gems keep their value very well so if you need to get ex back you can just sell them easily as they are used by everyone.

Oh and you definitely should buy lvl 21 herald of agony first, this should be your #1 upgrade as they cost only ~100c and it is a really big damage boost. You can get quality one for higher movement speed later on but that's just extra.

Thank you very much!!
Will maybe try and level one to 20 myself just to see how it is.. then qual corrupt and if not succsesful I just buy 21 first :)

Also did Awakener5 Sirus just now.. some guy was in Global asking for help.. FELT SO FRIGGEN GOOD to go help out just minutes after doing my first Sirus.. and.. it was a total faceroll :D ofcourse yes my damage is literally 0 lol.. but it was total easy mode :)

Anyway will get 21 Agony and 4 empower next upgrades.. then empower and more mana and reduction to get herald of ice in aswell.
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info