[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Loving the Build!

I found a really fun combination of sextant and map mods:
sextant: players deal 12% increased dmg for each Poison on them
map mods: -11% max reistances + 22 elemental reflect

and me having lvled my Ball Lightning to level 20 just killed myself several times and wondering what happened :) (removing Golden Rule stopped the me dying part ;) )
Hi, im just wondering where the massive amounts of energy shield come from ive just hit 68 and equipped all the gear but im sitting at 3k ES just wondering if ive missed something. thanks
"
Chris_Beck wrote:
Hi, im just wondering where the massive amounts of energy shield come from ive just hit 68 and equipped all the gear but im sitting at 3k ES just wondering if ive missed something. thanks

Make sure you took the Radiant Faith ascendancy.
Dumb question - Are we using Flesh or Stone?
"
"
Chris_Beck wrote:

Make sure you took the Radiant Faith ascendancy.

Thanks a lot i knew it was something dumb i hadnt done and that was it :)
I am trying to understand The Golden Rule gem.

Is the basic idea that we want to poison ourselves to keep as many virulent stacks as possible? I am only asking because the skill gem says when we "poison an enemy". In this case are we considered an enemy?

While we are CI, I assume this is no issue but the first post says to use this gem while leveling to 68. Do we need to keep drinking poison removal flasks when leveling?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 12, 2020, 7:49:09 PM
i dont see where u use flesh and stone.

Btw top build here ty
"
Dumb question - Are we using Flesh or Stone?

I use sand stance for even more tankiness as my mapping dps is at 5m.

But its your preference, if u feel your toughness is good, go for blood stance for more dps.
How should we go about crafting the boots in 3.9 with nerfed multimodal?
"
How should we go about crafting the boots in 3.9 with nerfed multimodal?

I bought some that was close to what I needed and then annul fingers crossed it a couple times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info