[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
klausdawg wrote:
Have never tried out mana guardian and looking to try it now as a deep delver and as possibly a main character for next league.

One thing is really bugging me though and I'm sure its obvious. What gives the build stun immunity, if anything? I have looked over the POB, the gear, the ascendency, feel like I am missing something super obvious.

Bastion of Hope ascendancy node gives you stun immunity when you block and it has more than enough uptime. If you take Time of Need instead of that, then you'll have to rely on Brine King pantheon but then you lose chain immunity from Lunaris which I don't think is worth it.
What's the easiest way to craft a +1 skill gems amulet with enough attribute stats to hit dex requirements and provide a decent chunk of str/int? Is alt-spamming on hunter amulet then multi-modding the best way to go?
Last edited by scrambled777 on Jan 13, 2020, 3:40:12 AM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Hi guys,

So hitman if you want i have a new sirus kill under 3min since last was 3.40 or something this one is 2.40 something i think, under 3min kill its not bad heres the video if you wanna update it

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/534964551

So currently im still testing some stuff out so my dmg is really lacking ,missing like 1/2 million dmg right now cause testing,i think i can do this in 2min if i manage to get what i've been farming for and when i get my awakened gems at lvl 5.

Also delve i havent been grinding it too much since i've been focusing in farming currency,only at 700 right now. But when i'm done with testing ill dig deep and try to get some juicy aul kill.

Grats to the kyuhlee00 for reaching 1.5k depth really insane,hopefully i can catch up ^^

Will keep you posted.

Thanks

Updated!

Now you have 200 followers, the tough part about being a streamer is to constantly find new things to entertain your viewers. I would love to see you try to create a stronger overall build, either further refining the current mana guardian herald of agony template, do a new skill (POEDan took Baron Zombie mana guardian to SSFHC delve solo 955, I really wonder what that build looks like in SC, or maybe you can try the skeleton template from NSUCK), or maybe a new class altogether.

A lot of streamers play offensive builds, but I personally always prefer to watch the most OP build of the league taking on most difficult contents, and I believe viewers can also benefit more from learning from you that way than say, play a glass cannon bow build.

I enjoy watching your stream and I think you may be at the very beginning of something if you want to pursue it. Now Path of Exile is never going to be a mega popular game, but I feel you can find your own niche and eventually build a following.

Boss service on live stream always a great idea! Good luck!

Thanks Hitman really apreciate it thanks <3

Im currently trying to upgrade the mana guardian to the maximum that i can still missing some items,but not gonna give up until i do it. I love this build too much.

Will keep in touch

Thank you
Hi there. Thanks for another good crawly build. Done everything with low budget gear. Now i have:

Some tips for guys who have a low budget and have no luck with drop or craft but want to do all content:

*Unique Jewels x2 with corruption %1 reduced reserved mana + enlighten lv.3 is enough to run hatred-HoA-skitterbots-precision lv.20. You don't need enlighten 4 and shaper's touch +1 or any helm enchant. I am going to corrupt a second curse instead +1 level.
**Skin of loyal +2 looks very expensive. 3G2B1R is a cheap base and you can spam vaal and sell it. It tooks me ~10 tries before i get +1 corruption.
***You don't really need expensive boots with multimod. Use a flask :P
****Who feels the low clearspeed - Flesh offering and minion speed support is your friends.
*****Done Sirus with 26 level HoA and don't see really big difference on 30 lvl. So no sense to buy wand +2 levels for over 40 exa.
"
m3tal1k wrote:

**Skin of loyal +2 looks very expensive. 3G2B1R is a cheap base and you can spam vaal and sell it. It tooks me ~10 tries before i get +1 corruption.

I don't craft at all so forgive my ignorance but isn't getting that exact stat in just ten rolls extremely lucky?

If I understand the basics, isn't that like 1 in 5 just to change the implicit to anything and then if you hit that one in five you still have to hit a 1 in 20(?) to catch the specific +1 implicit?
Hello all,

i bought a new Chest (2 Skill) and a Amulet (1 Skill gem). Now i reached level 31 with HoA. But now i feel much more vulnerable.

Not because of the Chest, more because of the Amulet. I was at 13k ES now at 10,5k and alot less more Armor because of missing 150 STRand the allocation

Any advice how i can boost my ES up again? Watchers Eye is missing, but dont have 40ex right now.

and my old amulet:

Last edited by Patrice_ on Jan 13, 2020, 7:01:45 AM
What's the use of strength and Dex apart from the required for items/gems. Int is used for energy shield and Mana so increasing int a priority. But other attributes I don't get why .
Last edited by sktg on Jan 13, 2020, 7:28:20 AM
"
sktg wrote:
What's the use of strength and Dex apart from the required for items/gems. Int is used for energy shield and Mana so increasing int a priority.

We get +increased ES% and mana from strength thanks to our gloves so thats a good stat too.

Thanks again to Konean for holding the 1R-5G +1 skin on the loyal

I'm using, HoAg + awakened vicious proj + vile toxin + hypo + pierce + empower, which results in herald of agony reserving 26%.

Which is less than the optimal setup of HoAg, pierce, maim, minion damage, damage on full life, empower of 30%

I'm trying to figure out if I can somehow manage to optimise my mana reservations and get 4 auras in without the helm enchant.

We already know its possible with 40% CoN, charmisa annoit, 2 x 1% reduce mana reservation corrupted jewels, enlighten 4, shaper +1 gems, conqueror's efficiency.

I am able to get to 1% mana remaining with the above setup and only using enlighten 3 - thereby saving like 6-7ex, but if ex's aren't an issue and I had the empower 4 anyway, is there a way for me to save skill points in mana reservation (which results more ES points)??
"
"
m3tal1k wrote:

I don't craft at all so forgive my ignorance but isn't getting that exact stat in just ten rolls extremely lucky?

If I understand the basics, isn't that like 1 in 5 just to change the implicit to anything and then if you hit that one in five you still have to hit a 1 in 20(?) to catch the specific +1 implicit?

Sure it's a lucky random, but i mean anyway you will get something like trap or mines +2 or aoe gems +2 ( sold it around 2-3 exa each ) and you can buy a new one and spam. 3G2R1B costs around 5 exa so its expensive to corrupt +1.
Last edited by m3tal1k on Jan 13, 2020, 7:51:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info