[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

hi! can someone pls explain how i get the 4 spectre? i dont get it yet :/

thanks for the answer
"
hitmantb wrote:

If you don't mind, please try to record a video of either Sirus 9 or Uber Elder on awaken 8 that at least match CTSabba's time, so we can see an apple to apple comparison.

Here is a Necromancer one using their highest skeleton damage build which took 2:49: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA3mVy-d9hs

If you remove CTSabba's Sirus talk/intro, which the Necromancer build doesn't have, they are within 10 seconds of each other. I am not convinced Guardian Skeleton boss damage is better than Herald of Agony, level 31 on both side. And Herald of Agony obviously has advantage on mapping speed.

Now if both builds are at least equal on damage, you have 27K energy shield and that is a huge advantage.

Also for some reason when I import your character you have 19K energy shield, do you have a recent POB?

I bought +1 gloves this morning and gained some points on the tree, re-routed a few things and was able to snag sanctuary for block and all res. Here is the updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/9PGexfjh

26.1k ES
5.8m DPS for melee splash
8.6m DPS with ruthless

Higher overcapped res than before, higher block (75% attack, 42% spell)

Let me know what you think of it vs before, I just did it with orb of regrets on my character instead of PoB lol.
"
iflexdienida wrote:
hi! can someone pls explain how i get the 4 spectre? i dont get it yet :/

thanks for the answer

3 from lvl 25 skill and 1 from passive
"
Huansdreck wrote:

I am mostly using him for deep delving but right now at 350 I am starting to die occasionally (16k es), any tweaks to optimize the build for delving?

Auras right now are discipline, hatred, clarity and hoag.

I was thinking about changing the oil annointment that would probably help. The only major upgrades I am missing are the clarity watchers eye and a better wand.

Another question regarding the timeless jewel: Only blocking 50% of the damage will result in an interruption of the energy shield recharge, right? So using that one for delve would not be useful at all, would it?

Blocking with the shield gives you shield regen. The jewel also doubles your block. You're missing quite a bit of damage from 2 levels of Herald so part of your prob could be mobs living longer than you'd like. Raise spectre is 20 and not 21 so as far as I know you only have 3 spectres and the agony crawler so no onslaught for you and minions. I'm honestly not sure if discipline is worth it. You could try out skitter bots instead. You'd lose 4k es but can shock damage and auto chill enemies for safety. All of these changes would add almost a mil damage I believe. I'm only at 250 depth though so take all that as you will.
I have now two Lethal Prides,

one with:

10% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds
20% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
30% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance
Ingites you inflict deal Damage 10% faster

or

20% increased Physical Damage
5% Chance to double Damage
15% Melee Critical Strike Multiplier

which one should i use? in the Guide it says the first one because of Chance to Intimidate. And then go from Unwavering Crusade to Time of Need. Is this realy a Damage Buff? Because Unwavering Crusade is alot of more Minion Damage.

And by the way, anyone can help me what to change next on my Gear?
Spoiler

"
hitmantb wrote:

Single white socket skin of royal is pretty cheap and people are not searching for it, 1EX will get you ideal color:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/opy7DYYUl

Thank you so much for this link!

Links like these are invaluable to those of us who are not skilled and/or knowledgeable enough while searching. I was able to pick up a much cheaper 6 link with the right colors using this link than what I was looking up on my own.

I don't know if it is too much work to add to what is already an excellent guide, but if you have time, dropping in a few links like this in each of the item sections would be really helpful to readers like myself.
Just to double check, in the starter gear section it shows the Shapers Touch Gloves with +1 to gems.

Is the +1 to gems a starter mod or is that an upgrade I purchase later? (I noticed it is very expensive so I think it might be an upgrade).
"
Just to double check, in the starter gear section it shows the Shapers Touch Gloves with +1 to gems.

Is the +1 to gems a starter mod or is that an upgrade I purchase later? (I noticed it is very expensive so I think it might be an upgrade).
Just like you stated the corrupted shaper's touch with +1 to gems implicit is an luxyry upgrade for the build. Normal shaper's touch should be good enough for pretty much all content. The reason why people want the +1 to gems corrupted one is that it boosts enlighten gem lvl up to 5, and that allows you to run more auras.
"
Patrice_ wrote:
I have now two Lethal Prides,

one with:

10% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds
20% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
30% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance
Ingites you inflict deal Damage 10% faster

or

5% Chance to double Damage
15% Melee Critical Strike Multiplier

which one should i use? in the Guide it says the first one because of Chance to Intimidate. And then go from Unwavering Crusade to Time of Need. Is this realy a Damage Buff? Because Unwavering Crusade is alot of more Minion Damage.

And by the way, anyone can help me what to change next on my Gear?
Spoiler

Don't quote me on this but I don't think any of those mods on the jewels affect your herald of agony at all since they don't say minion damage. The intimidate is from you hitting with ball lightning, not your minions. As opposed to gear the biggest upgrade would be a +2 chest. Adds about 700k dps according to PoB for you. Since you have the wand as well after that go for a +1 amulet to hit 31 on your herald of agony for an even bigger jump in damage.
"
Smerte wrote:
"

Just like you stated the corrupted shaper's touch with +1 to gems implicit is an luxyry upgrade for the build. Normal shaper's touch should be good enough for pretty much all content. The reason why people want the +1 to gems corrupted one is that it boosts enlighten gem lvl up to 5, and that allows you to run more auras.

thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info