[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
GodIsAGirl wrote:
Oddly, it seems like I can't hit 400k in PoB?

Spoiler

Try the link I gave, are you sure you toggled all the right calculations in pob? power charges, frenzy etc, since those proc from just traps proccing, so always-on. Enable enemy is shocked too if you're running skitterbots. If you got helm with -9 res, remember to adjust pob for -9 res on the boss etc.

Even 400k is still not even near max potential, i've got 400k in my scraps so far and downed awakener np. But there is another user in this thread @thedevil, who currently sits at nearly 500k dps per trap-hit :o i'm quite jealous of his gear, with my merely 400k ish dps hehe. I can't imagine how fast his stuff blows up, when already my T16 bosses die so damn fast, i guess his barely gets to spawn lol.

for reference, thedevil's pob is here: https://pastebin.com/bQtjHJd0

Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 3, 2020, 8:47:01 AM
How can have so much dps...i dont uderstand :D and my POB is joke it goes from 472k to 427k
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
GodIsAGirl wrote:

Spoiler

Try the link I gave, are you sure you toggled all the right calculations in pob? power charges, frenzy etc, since those proc from just traps proccing, so always-on. Enable enemy is shocked too if you're running skitterbots. If you got helm with -9 res, remember to adjust pob for -9 res on the boss etc.

Even 400k is still not even near max potential, i've got 400k in my scraps so far and downed awakener np. But there is another user in this thread @thedevil, who currently sits at nearly 500k dps per trap-hit :o i'm quite jealous of his gear, with my merely 400k ish dps hehe. I can't imagine how fast his stuff blows up, when already my T16 bosses die so damn fast, i guess his barely gets to spawn lol.

How is his 1st jewel, with 7% trap throwing speed and 11% projectile damage giving him 60k average hit?
"
GodIsAGirl wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
GodIsAGirl wrote:

Spoiler

How is his 1st jewel, with 7% trap throwing speed and 11% projectile damage giving him 60k average hit?

You're probably missing some side effect it has, like it probably has lightning resist to pass his tresshold for the wise oak to work etc
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 3, 2020, 12:10:24 PM
Actually I'm 575k Average hit.
Use pob link that DissentxTv gave you!
I am trying this on console ive been playing poe for over two years never finished it highest char is 92 , can someone please give me some info on how to farm currency I average a total of about 4 ex a league and that wont get me shit for this build thanks
Has anyone using this build killed the awakener on lvl 8 yet?
Thanks for the help, it seems like I have messed up skill tree. Re-specing it gave me up to 610k average. This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/maD5ajMy
Last edited by GodIsAGirl on Jan 3, 2020, 4:46:14 PM
nm this msg* *duplicate*
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 3, 2020, 9:32:06 PM
"
alckipone wrote:
I am trying this on console ive been playing poe for over two years never finished it highest char is 92 , can someone please give me some info on how to farm currency I average a total of about 4 ex a league and that wont get me shit for this build thanks

It's the hardest part of POE honestly, getting used to pricing stuff and knowing what's worth selling/farming/buying(resell) etc.

Best advice is to get used to poe.ninja website and take a look at whats got value and whats trending/gaining value versus what's declining. Try always invest your early league chaos into something which is gaining value.

This league for example, all chaos i found first week I invested into ancient orbs while they were only 8-15c first week. Now each of them is worth 42c+ (and still trending upwards).

Learning to craft items can also gain you a healthy profit, but you gotta watch some youtubes on currency farm and crafting imo, best advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info