[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Ameoth wrote:
Jesus christ... i must be missing something... I have invested around 20-30 exalted into this build and its nowhere near 3.15 build in terms of damage and survival.... im dieing in white maps sometimes... the block isnt what it used to be what leads to insuficient shield recovery.

Am i doing something wrong? Can you please check my char?

Thanks alot in advance for your work

How did you spend 30ex? O.o your +2 shavs cost 2-3ex 6L'ed.. gloves/shield with low ES + very mediocre weapon. You don't have the important lab enchant (pierce) ..your shield has 150 ES, your boots also no lab enchant ..

Your rings are your best item, but both lack intel suffixes, still they're ok.

But this is not 30ex in 3.16, idk if it's even 5-6ex.

You should really watch the progress video's I've released for this league.
A lot has changed since 3.15. You are using the old defense gem setup (and wrong 6L gems) and your shield badly needs replaced with at *least* 250++ ES --- otherwise get a regular non recovery shield with 300+ es for a few chaos, as it's way way better than using a low low ES with recover%.

5% of a very low ES pool, is not gonna do wonders.
I currently have 7.4k ES, so 5% matters starts being strong, even better when you have 8-9k+ ES in good gear.

With rumi's active:
I have 45att% block & 67% spellblock.
I have 46% physical mitigation (in 3.15% we had only 7%, huge upgrade)
I have 7 auras WITHOUT using any enlighten. (way way cheaper than 3.15, not requiring enlightens)
No expensive "thread of hope" is used anymore either.
I take 30% reduced crit dmg.
I take ZERO extra crit dmg, when I've been crit recently (pantheon, solaris)

And make sure you're aware of how the league mechanic works, since it's an enrage that increases dmg% TAKEN endlessly until you get 1-shot, if you aren't aware of how it works.

If you don't have much time for videos, then at least watch this one and fix your gem setup to mimic that or grab the latest POB which also has the correct gem setup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRvMYLUqMic

Also be aware you need to reserve your tempest shield now and lvl to 20... +tempest will 1-shot you in reflect maps, so either turn it off or swap it for a lvl 1 tempest in reflect maps.

Lastly, I streamed a lot this league, all my VODS are up:)
As recent as *this night* I streamed, so you can check the VOD.
I'm farming red maps easily and i'm using very very basic gear as you can see on my profile, not even a corrupted shavs like yours. Half my items are only a few chaos each, my only "valued" items are my 6L, my helm/w pierce and my amulet.

Yeah.... i bought all the crap from the market... need to do some changes then... Thanks again mate for your time and effort.

by the way!!!

How in the hell do we enchant deflection?!?!

Oils have changed and wiki is outdated..

From what i see on the tree its

Silver oil
Violet oil
Amber oil

but when i place those three it gives me Taste for Blood instead O.o
Try: Opalescent, Sepia, Teal. But for us is better Master Sapper in amu.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
Ameoth wrote:

Silver oil
Violet oil
Amber oil

The Fandom Wiki is not going to be updated anymore, please use Project PoE Wiki.

Opalescent Oil
Sepia Oil
Teal Oil
"
ShermanDiablo wrote:
"
Ameoth wrote:

Silver oil
Violet oil
Amber oil

The Fandom Wiki is not going to be updated anymore, please use Project PoE Wiki.

Opalescent Oil
Sepia Oil
Teal Oil

Thanks mate! Gonna try it out! By the way, should we go master sapper or deflection?
"
Ameoth wrote:

Thanks mate! Gonna try it out! By the way, should we go master sapper or deflection?

I was just testing deflection. IMO Master Sapper is superior.
But they are obviously very different, since deflection is pure defense and sapper is pure offense.

-----------------

"
"
Ameoth wrote:
Spoiler
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Ameoth wrote:
Jesus christ... i must be missing something... I have invested around 20-30 exalted into this build and its nowhere near 3.15 build in terms of damage and survival.... im dieing in white maps sometimes... the block isnt what it used to be what leads to insuficient shield recovery.

Am i doing something wrong? Can you please check my char?

Thanks alot in advance for your work

How did you spend 30ex? O.o your +2 shavs cost 2-3ex 6L'ed.. gloves/shield with low ES + very mediocre weapon. You don't have the important lab enchant (pierce) ..your shield has 150 ES, your boots also no lab enchant ..

Your rings are your best item, but both lack intel suffixes, still they're ok.

But this is not 30ex in 3.16, idk if it's even 5-6ex.

You should really watch the progress video's I've released for this league.
A lot has changed since 3.15. You are using the old defense gem setup (and wrong 6L gems) and your shield badly needs replaced with at *least* 250++ ES --- otherwise get a regular non recovery shield with 300+ es for a few chaos, as it's way way better than using a low low ES with recover%.

5% of a very low ES pool, is not gonna do wonders.
I currently have 7.4k ES, so 5% matters starts being strong, even better when you have 8-9k+ ES in good gear.

With rumi's active:
I have 45att% block & 67% spellblock.
I have 46% physical mitigation (in 3.15% we had only 7%, huge upgrade)
I have 7 auras WITHOUT using any enlighten. (way way cheaper than 3.15, not requiring enlightens)
No expensive "thread of hope" is used anymore either.
I take 30% reduced crit dmg.
I take ZERO extra crit dmg, when I've been crit recently (pantheon, solaris)

And make sure you're aware of how the league mechanic works, since it's an enrage that increases dmg% TAKEN endlessly until you get 1-shot, if you aren't aware of how it works.

If you don't have much time for videos, then at least watch this one and fix your gem setup to mimic that or grab the latest POB which also has the correct gem setup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRvMYLUqMic

Also be aware you need to reserve your tempest shield now and lvl to 20... +tempest will 1-shot you in reflect maps, so either turn it off or swap it for a lvl 1 tempest in reflect maps.

Lastly, I streamed a lot this league, all my VODS are up:)
As recent as *this night* I streamed, so you can check the VOD.
I'm farming red maps easily and i'm using very very basic gear as you can see on my profile, not even a corrupted shavs like yours. Half my items are only a few chaos each, my only "valued" items are my 6L, my helm/w pierce and my amulet.

Yeah.... i bought all the crap from the market... need to do some changes then... Thanks again mate for your time and effort.

by the way!!!

Silver oil
Violet oil
Amber oil

you open your skill tree ingame, find the skillnode you want to annoint (you can search for it) and hover your mouse over it and press ALT
it will show which colors of oils you need
Hey do You also have this feeling that You throw traps sooooo sloooowly ? and scourge monsters just rush into You ?

And also how You deal with degens, such as poison or maim ?
Last edited by zdupix1993 on Nov 2, 2021, 9:47:25 AM
Why u not use Chain reaction?
"
Sorafina wrote:
"
Costa69220 wrote:
Hello guys, can someone help me with finding a good weapon (trade links/indications) ? I'm not used to play with spell/elem damage so i'm having some trouble to recognize what a good one/really good one look like.

If you have more time to spare, feel free to look at my character and tell me what I should change asap, I would gladly appreciate it :) (first ES character in years)

For your weapon search: This is not perfect, just threw in a few filters.

There seems to be good selection of pretty cheap weapon you could use, maybe you can find something better.

https://poe.trade/search/oararariteareg

The lightning damage to attacks crafted on your gloves doesn't apply to lightning trap, you can craft something else on it.

On your ring too, it doesn't work. Craft anything useful.

Defence/life catalyst your amulet, it's decent amount of ES.

Also buy lvl 21 lightning trap, it's only 3 chaos atm.

Alrighty thanks for the help (and for the sirus tips, never tried a8 sirus before but I didn't knew those things)
Hello how much ex would it cost to get all the optimal gear now? And how does this build compare to a seismic, exsa build interms of dps and survival?
Last edited by AdventAngel153 on Nov 2, 2021, 8:24:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info