[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Sirus A8 with a 40k tooltip.
"

"
ZackRichartz wrote:
Hey there... so i'm hangin out around t11-14 maps atm..... but i'm startin to feel like im hittin a wall with survivability and a little on the damage side as well.... i'm sittin at 6.2k ES. If you could take a look at my gear/gems and help me on what my next upgrades should be that would be great thanks!

6.2k es is quite low for doing T14-16, but in 11-13 you should be ok, if you don't run crazy mods. Mostly your problem is the same as a lot of players that try out ES builds - you underestimate how much extra ES-pool you get from making sure your gear has even just 20-30 more es on each part.

Your rings suffer badly from lack of ES. You can get a crusader ilvl 82+ base ring for 1c and throw some dense fossils and very likely hit something decent.

If you follow my gem-setup, you only need arrogance lvl 11 and defiance 15 etc, this way you can stay at str 85 requirement, which makes gearing easier, instead of str 111 req.

You also get another 220+ ES if you temper quality your amulet and probably 300 more ES if you temper quality your bated breathe. You should instantly pickup a lvl 21 lightning trap, they're 1-2c and consider quality-swapping your support gems soon with a vendor.

Lastly your shild badly needs a suffix divine. Having 3% es recover instead of 5% is like nerfing your recovery by almost half - and since the recover % is between 3-5, it's not that hard to divine it. Easiest is harvest divine where you can target suffixes only/use lucky for double chance.

p.s. replace your enchant in your wand, it doesn't work for spells:)

Hope it helps, have fun!

"
Ashandaar wrote:
To this day, build is doing pretty good.

Each time i die it's a pure oneshot, nothing i can mitigate in any way as i'm often killed with rumi's up through 6478Es.

I'm mostly one shotted when entering the nightmare realm in t14 -t16 maps becasue of the one second delay on traps AND theb fact traps are not following you when you switch realm.

I must admit that i'm far from a regular trapper, so maybe i do something wrong or i didn't get somezthing about the way i'm supposed to counter that. I usually progress by constantly sending traps to the border of the screen to kill the most mobs offscreen as i can.

Is this the good way to play it or do i miss something?

I'm open to any strategy regarding this mechanic as i'm pretty well stuffed

You will not die upon entering the realm if you get used to pressing your vaal disc key whenever you swap into the nightmare realm. :)
That gives you 3 seconds where you are *close to* immortal while clearing the immediate area (often the hasted scary demons that rush fast af).
So press V, then press whatever key your vaal disc is bound at and start murdering demons - it even recharges so fast that you can often use it twice in the *same realm*.

And yes, 6.4k is extremely low ES to be doing T16 and scourge content and you should definitely replace your lvl 20 divergent with a lvl 21 trap for the dmg.

Your weapon enchant doesn't do anything for spells/traps and your quickest way to more ES, is rolling a much better shield(and make sure it has 5%), rings with 40+ raw es and intellect (or buy crusader base rings ilvl 82 for 1c and use dense fossils).
Quality your amulet for another 220+ ES. Buy a new arcane surge and lock it at lvl 5 so it procs from every flame dash.
Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 4, 2021, 12:03:44 AM
What is better to have in boots, belt ang gloves? Flat energy shield or %increase energy shield?

I have bought equipment that i think is an upgrade and it ends up being the same or worst
"
gallon360 wrote:
What is better to have in boots, belt ang gloves? Flat energy shield or %increase energy shield?

I have bought equipment that i think is an upgrade and it ends up being the same or worst

This is a common confusion for Energy Shield builds.

% increased Energy Shield is local to the item.

% increased Maximum Energy Shield affects the entire pool of Energy Shield on your character.

Having a high % increased Energy Shield on your item, with 20% to 30% quality and crafted flat Energy Shield is usually your best option, especially for saving currency.

You can always use Path of Building to test the differences of local and flat Energy Shield before making any trades or crafting.

Last edited by bgi123 on Nov 4, 2021, 1:25:53 AM
If you guys have troubles with dps or if u are just dying to many times, feel free to check out my gear. Im already doing any content in the game including a9 sirus or maven and im feeling like im immortal.
"
If you guys have troubles with dps or if u are just dying to many times, feel free to check out my gear. Im already doing any content in the game including a9 sirus or maven and im feeling like im immortal.

With how many exalts or mirrors invested hehe ?
"

How do you have (wrath,disc,temp sh,skitt,arc arm)+ clarity lvl10 all on mana and even without 25% discippline reserv mastery and enlighten?
Do curse on hit (gloves and rings) work with traps? If yes, why not use conductivity curse on rings for example?
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
"

With how many exalts or mirrors invested hehe ?

15ex actually, maybe abit more.
"
ScottEvill wrote:
"

How do you have (wrath,disc,temp sh,skitt,arc arm)+ clarity lvl10 all on mana and even without 25% discippline reserv mastery and enlighten?

Im using 7 Auras atm( zealotry, wrath, discipline, tempest, clarity, defiance and skitters) arctic was just a test if it gives me more or not, but to run 8th aura u need enlighten lv 4. In cost of 10ex for enlighten its worth more to get bottled faith or clarity watchers eye combined with wrath lightning dmg. And at this point, u dont need discipline mastery to run 7 auras if u reserve ur life with defiance and zealotry and the rest reserves ur mana pool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info