[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Build feels great but just really lost on what to upgrade
"
ScottEvill wrote:

I'm on 20-25ex investmemts and feel rly conident on t:16.
Didnt get to A8 sirus yet,so cant judge the build so far.Everything besides feels pty smooth.

Sirus A8/9 is not a problem, even with PoB 480k average dmg I have been doing him deathless.

Except in last phase it's almost impossible to die if you know the fight. Last fight just dodge "DIE" and "Thrill of the void" beams and it's not hard, even if it takes 3 minutes.

Other tips (Which you might know already):

When he clones himself, real sirus is always the first one to appear. He is also always teleporting in the direction he is facing.

If you stay close and behind of him, he can't hit you because turning radius of the death beam is very limited.

Those are the most important things to remember; did him close to 100 times last league including A8/A9 TFT 2-man carries (50% hp multiplier).

Just need to remember those things and 6 portals should be enough every time.

What is a problem, is maven fight. I remember last league around 1.5m average dmg you could do last phase with only one memory game.

I did maven 3 times this league so far(And got blessed by rng with 3 orbs), but with insufficient dmg this fight becomes a big problem.

Doing last memory game 3 or 4 times is not fun.

Also failed simulacrum at wave 23, not enough dmg.

Tried flawless breachstone (The new endgame breachstone, dropped from hidden fight) and failed halfway through as well; not killing fast enough and timer going down very fast.

I think 1.5m average (Fully buffed) with less than 0.5s throwing speed should be enough for everything dmg-wise.

Last edited by Sorafina on Nov 1, 2021, 8:07:34 PM
Hello guys, can someone help me with finding a good weapon (trade links/indications) ? I'm not used to play with spell/elem damage so i'm having some trouble to recognize what a good one/really good one look like.

If you have more time to spare, feel free to look at my character and tell me what I should change asap, I would gladly appreciate it :) (first ES character in years)

Finally, i'm glad I choose your build DissentX, I hesitated at first cause I'm more of a melee guy but I have absolutely no regrets, love it and will probably play it again next league!

Gl Hf my dudes

Playing a different build this league but couldn´t help it to craft a shield :D
"
Costa69220 wrote:
Hello guys, can someone help me with finding a good weapon (trade links/indications) ? I'm not used to play with spell/elem damage so i'm having some trouble to recognize what a good one/really good one look like.

If you have more time to spare, feel free to look at my character and tell me what I should change asap, I would gladly appreciate it :) (first ES character in years)

For your weapon search: This is not perfect, just threw in a few filters.

There seems to be good selection of pretty cheap weapon you could use, maybe you can find something better.

https://poe.trade/search/oararariteareg

The lightning damage to attacks crafted on your gloves doesn't apply to lightning trap, you can craft something else on it.

On your ring too, it doesn't work. Craft anything useful.

Defence/life catalyst your amulet, it's decent amount of ES.

Also buy lvl 21 lightning trap, it's only 3 chaos atm.
Im having mana problems at level 72, ¿any advice for it?
"
papersnick wrote:

Your shield 1000%.

You badly need 250+ es on the shield, 300+++ is optimal (400 is godlike).
Your boots afterwards, more ES and lightning or pen lab enchant.
You also baadly need pierce helmet enchant, +1 is not nearly enough for safe mapping.

Fix attributes on amulet and 20x temper catalyst for 220+ more ES.
Replace basalt flask with wise oak, 8% pen.

hope it helps, hf :)

"
Sorafina wrote:

Sirus A8/9 is not a problem, even with PoB 480k average dmg I have been doing him deathless.

I did maven 3 times this league so far(And got blessed by rng with 3 orbs), but with insufficient dmg this fight becomes a big problem.

Tried flawless breachstone (The new endgame breachstone, dropped from hidden fight) and failed halfway through as well; not killing fast enough and timer going down very fast.

I think 1.5m average (Fully buffed) with less than 0.5s throwing speed should be enough for everything dmg-wise.

I definitely think you can reach those numbers with the current POB. I do also have an alternate POB with considerable more dmg (26-30% more dmg), but about 700-1k less ES. Let me know if you want me to PM it.
I'm not including it in the guide because it's untested and it's not starter friendly and require significant currency. So my focus is clearing everything with the guide pob as a priority and improve on that. (this other pob is heavy on clusters and jewel sockets)
Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 2, 2021, 12:02:00 AM
Most of my gear is still very low budget.

I have NO throwing speed, which is a big deal. (I use a 1 alch belt, 1c boots, 2c rings, 3c weap etc)

- Just wanted to show that you don't have to let bad gear or bad luck with currency stop you from farming T16's. Follow the POB/Guide and then the "real" investment is the 6L shavs, your helm with pierce and chayula amulet. A decent ES shield will help a lot -- but as you see in the vid mine is very average (low) at 250es.

Scourge is fun, even if I can't play more than a few hours every other night. I hope you're all having a good league so far!

"
Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 2, 2021, 12:37:48 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
papersnick wrote:

Your shield 1000%.

You badly need 250+ es on the shield, 300+++ is optimal (400 is godlike).
Your boots afterwards, more ES and lightning or pen lab enchant.
You also baadly need pierce helmet enchant, +1 is not nearly enough for safe mapping.

Fix attributes on amulet and 20x temper catalyst for 220+ more ES.
Replace basalt flask with wise oak, 8% pen.

hope it helps, hf :)

Thank you! ive been running lab trying to get the enchant so ill keepd oing that, and ill try to upgrade evberything else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info