[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

N/m...
Last edited by Brian9824 on Oct 27, 2021, 8:57:01 PM
p.s. just a friendly notice that the build is back in the top10 list on poebuilds.cc, so prices will go up on some items most likely (mostly stuff that is directly related to us, like pierce enchant on crown etc)

*luckily* the "craze" this league is mostly life builds (a surprise right?;P)*

"
Desuuuuuuuu wrote:

i spammed some dense fossils and got this, is this somewhat decent? I lost some ES but got the 5% recovery

It's ok for white maps but I'd say for anything beyond you need higher ES on it.
I'd probably rather get a cheap non-influenced 300es+ shield than a 180'ish with %recover and use the safeguard notable for sure.

"
Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 28, 2021, 6:31:16 AM

I managed to craft this one on yesterday evening. It's still a bit low on ES but man, it's definitively better than the one i league start with.

This league has been harsh to start because of very bad luck during the campaign, then i took last 3 evenings to play the hidden game within PoE: Path of Wallstreet :)

It means i ran low tier maps to make chaos recipes to get up to 250 chaos (took me around 8 hours to do so, roughly two full evenings) then on yesterday i invested them into some good old fossil flipping (buy a good stack of fossils then sell them in bulk for like twice what i paid for each of them). I managed to go up to 10 ex this way and this is my present stuff :

With proper investement this build is really rocking hard. But playing it on the life-side was pretty rough imo.

Glad at this stage on how it performs though. Mad prop for all the work you provide here. I usually not follow builds but hey, yours really deserved a shot!

Hope you'll be doing fine too, pretty curious to see the results of your testings later on.
Last edited by Ashandaar on Oct 28, 2021, 7:08:08 AM
I started with your build this league and have some insights:

- Leveling from start to maps was amazing, fast progression, no drawbacks just pure joy
- The first set of problems appeared in early maps. The life version of Lightning Trap feels bad vs white/yellow maps in the league start scenario. You don't have enough pierce, the damage is lackluster, tankiness is nonexistent. That's why I swapped to Eye of Winter traps to farm some currency and get access to red maps and awakening 8
- When I got like ~10 ex I decided to revisit this build as a proper low-life version. And WOW, this is a night and day difference. I've quadrupled my damage, got ~6.2k ES, and gameplay feels much smoother
- Yesterday I killed Sirus A8 without any issues, finishing Atlas today and pumping more currency into gear. Potential is there, just the starter life version overshadows it extremely hard

Current gear:

Last edited by Xenhil on Oct 28, 2021, 9:36:23 AM
What do you think about Deflection for an annoint? not to expensive either

Deflection
+5% Chance to Block Attack Damage while holding a Shield
25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you Block

Or there is an annoint for
20% increased Armour
10% increased maximum Energy Shield
Regenerate 1% of Life per second
+10 to Strength and Intelligence

Or one of these

Aggressive Bastion
30% increased Physical Attack Damage while holding a Shield
Attack Skills deal 30% increased Damage with Ailments while holding a Shield
10% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill while holding a Shield

Disciple of the Unyielding
+1 to Minimum Endurance Charges
8% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill
8% increased Damage per Endurance Charge
Last edited by Brian9824 on Oct 28, 2021, 10:51:27 AM
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Deflection

20% increased Armour

Or one of these

Aggressive Bastion

Sanctity and Deflection are both decent if you want defense over DPS (master sapper). The others you mention are mostly on-kill reliant though and doesn't work for traps.
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Deflection

20% increased Armour

Or one of these

Aggressive Bastion

Sanctity and Deflection are both decent if you want defense over DPS (master sapper). The others you mention are mostly on-kill reliant though and doesn't work for traps.

Guess ill need to plug in the numbers with helm and see how much extra phys resistance the 20% increased armor would give and weigh that against more block and endurance charges.

There isn't any way the build currently can generate endurance charges right?
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Guess ill need to plug in the numbers with helm and see how much extra phys resistance the 20% increased armor would give and weigh that against more block and endurance charges.

You could through a small cluster with Enduring Ward - of course you'd have to move some points around.
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Quality Warlords mark. I run conviction+assassins mark on cast on stun as trigger before i get enchant on weapon, procs pretty well, so if you are not actively cursing, you may throw warlords mark on that.
Hey guys! I followed the build and like it a lot so far (I ever only played witch summoner). I think I switched to ES a bit early though but now I'm almost at 6k es so it gets easier.

I had a question: what content is the easiest for a beginner like me? I don't really like chain mapping that much but I like blighted maps, heist, delve, and other special content like that. I tried delve and died a lot (which didnt happen on summoner so I guess it's because Im just bad at positioning).

Is there something this build is especially good at?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info