[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hello

It seems that I lack damage, in maps 3-5, I also die more times than I would like, what would be the next improvement that you recommend?

Thanks!
The PoB shows that a level 100 character only has 0% Chaos Resist - what's up with that? Seems like a pretty major Achilles Heel.
"
King_Haart wrote:
The PoB shows that a level 100 character only has 0% Chaos Resist - what's up with that? Seems like a pretty major Achilles Heel.

I played whole ultimatum with like 16% chaos res and it's enough to do everything.
Just craft chaos res somewhere and you are good.

"
Jandrohg wrote:

Hello

It seems that I lack damage, in maps 3-5, I also die more times than I would like, what would be the next improvement that you recommend?

Thanks!

You already have chavs so go pain attunement.

Lvl up arrogance support and link it with like skitterbots and clarity. It's 30% more dmg.

Focus on buying presence of chayula as soon as you can.

Start looking for good jewels with crit multi and es. They are great source of dmg and es.

How much es you have? Since you already playing es version you can drop life flasks and invest in some defence flasks maybe. Rumi is good for block chance.
Last edited by Ankhain on Jul 26, 2021, 4:50:53 AM
"
King_Haart wrote:

Huh?

Rarely do builds focus on chaos resist cap. We actually got +60 CR cause of Chayula, which is why we got 0, instead of -60.

I don't find that builds should tell you how to budget your resists, outside of advising you to be capped 75 in elemental res. Anything beyond that is different from player to player. Some prefer being curse capped @117 all-res, others don't care and are fine with 75 & curse flask.
It's always gonna be coming down to your own budget and gearing preferences as you'll be giving up damage or other stats to cap stuff like chaos res.
"
Ankhain wrote:

I played whole ultimatum with like 16% chaos res and it's enough to do everything.
Just craft chaos res somewhere and you are good.

"
oestergreen wrote:

Rarely do builds focus on chaos resist cap. We actually got +60 CR cause of Chayula, which is why we got 0, instead of -60.

I don't find that builds should tell you how to budget your resists, outside of advising you to be capped 75 in elemental res. Anything beyond that is different from player to player. Some prefer being curse capped @117 all-res, others don't care and are fine with 75 & curse flask.
It's always gonna be coming down to your own budget and gearing preferences as you'll be giving up damage or other stats to cap stuff like chaos res.[/span]

Thanks for the replies! I tend to play a slower, more defense-oriented style so good to know there's not a particular reason for it. I was a bit unsure if there was some other mechanic at play given it was *exactly* zero but this makes sense.
Why arrogantly skitterbots reserves 62% life and mana 35?

not possible to use skitterbots + zelatory :(

did i miss something?
No one says you can't get more chaos res anywhere you can squeeze it in.

Regarding the build overall though I was starting to second guess it for a bit earlier then I realized I was an idiot, followed by getting lucky. Both of those combined resulted in the build starting to "Take off"

I got this for 3c after realizing my weapon was still something I found in like act 10. for an upgrade so cheap it was a huge damage boost. +1 to lightning gems would be the obvious thing I wanted but the league has yet to be kind to me in terms of currency

Then I completed my uber lab with twice enchanted and the extra enchant shrine resulting in me getting the lightning trap enchant

That enchant is a game changer when it comes to map clear. Poacher's aim jewel is ok-ish in the mean time, but really, the enchant really makes the game smoother to play
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jul 26, 2021, 7:35:02 AM
"
Jandrohg wrote:

did i miss something?

You have to follow the exact gem links in the gem section mate, otherwise it won't work.

Make sure either wrath or zealotry is reserved with arrogance, you can't put wrath +zealotry +discipline in a link with enlighten --- skitterbots needs to go in the enlighten 4 link along with either wrath or zealotry and discipline. Follow the exact gems in the description and it'll work :)

Also your arrogance needs to be leveled to 20 since its level determines the mana multiplier.
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Jandrohg wrote:

did i miss something?

You have to follow the exact gem links in the gem section mate, otherwise it won't work.

Make sure either wrath or zealotry is reserved with arrogance, you can't put wrath +zealotry +discipline in a link with enlighten --- skitterbots needs to go in the enlighten 4 link along with either wrath or zealotry and discipline. Follow the exact gems in the description and it'll work :)

Also your arrogance needs to be leveled to 20 since its level determines the mana multiplier.

Thanks for the reply.

In the guide it specifies that an enligthen lvl 3, is now the 4 necessary in 3.15?

I will continue to update the equipment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info