[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Jandrohg wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Jandrohg wrote:
Why arrogantly skitterbots reserves 62% life and mana 35?

not possible to use skitterbots + zelatory :(

did i miss something?

You have to follow the exact gem links in the gem section mate, otherwise it won't work.

Make sure either wrath or zealotry is reserved with arrogance, you can't put wrath +zealotry +discipline in a link with enlighten --- skitterbots needs to go in the enlighten 4 link along with either wrath or zealotry and discipline. Follow the exact gems in the description and it'll work :)

Also your arrogance needs to be leveled to 20 since its level determines the mana multiplier.

Thanks for the reply.

In the guide it specifies that an enligthen lvl 3, is now the 4 necessary in 3.15?

I will continue to update the equipment

No mate, lvl 3 should be sufficient. :)

Also, according to their latest "What we're working on" they're talking about un-nerfing the mana multipliers a bit (also apparently the flask immunity nerfs will be un-nerfed a bit from 1 sec to 4 second immunities)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3150828

Thanks to everyone who has been regularly jumping by the stream and shown their support. I'm glad to help out with answering the questions I can while live.
Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 26, 2021, 6:15:08 PM
Hey bro, seems like a good season to start playing trappers, and on top of that i actually like how lightning trap works, do you have any recommendations for a noob in that playstyle? which items should be my priority in this start of the league?, i'll be giving it a review in like a week with the budget POB. Stay sane exile.
Last edited by lacalaca on Jul 26, 2021, 6:29:18 PM
Is it a good idea to get Shavs and reserve a big chunk of life before getting PoC and good amount of ES? I'm at 3.2k life and moving towards Sanctuary wheel/Glancing Blow (haven't gotten them yet) but mobs hit me hard. Like real hard. I barely stay alive by spamming my flasks.

When to actually switch over to LL really confuses me.
"
QuatroMagus wrote:
Is it a good idea to get Shavs and reserve a big chunk of life before getting PoC and good amount of ES? I'm at 3.2k life and moving towards Sanctuary wheel/Glancing Blow (haven't gotten them yet) but mobs hit me hard. Like real hard. I barely stay alive by spamming my flasks.

When to actually switch over to LL really confuses me.

You made the same mistake as I did, spec out of chain reaction and get born in the shadows it will help survive immensely, also get more life in tree: blood drinker, heart and soul.

You're missing the notables saboteur and expeditious munitions, spec out of some ES nodes and get them.

Check the trade site, I think you can get a much better wand for couple of c
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Jul 27, 2021, 4:16:54 AM
Haven't played trappers much, what's the best way to maximize damage against bosses when it comes to preloading traps?

I'm assuming bear trap counts towards your limit, so if you throw out all your lightning traps then bear it won't apply, but if you throw bear first it might expire before the boss activates?

At the moment I'm throwing out 10-12 lightning, then bear, then more lightning until the boss activates. Is there a more effective way?
Hi there!

The guide does not talk about thread of hope but in the POB if it appears, should we take it?
In general, when is it a good time to start considering transitioning over to CI (in prep for low life?).

I've mostly only ever played hybrid/life builds.

Currently level 72, have 2.8k life and 2.2k Energy shield. Running clarity, discipline and wrath. Currently running white maps (tier 2-4).
Hi there!

I need help, in yellow maps they kill me continuously, I notice the character too slow, it is like very slow from when he throws the trap until he does damage, and also does not do a very high damage ... help !!

Thank you!
"
frostythecat wrote:
In general, when is it a good time to start considering transitioning over to CI (in prep for low life?).

Currently level 72, have 2.8k life and 2.2k Energy shield. Running clarity, discipline and wrath. Currently running white maps (tier 2-4).

I swapped to CI the moment I reached maps. only had like 3.3k es at the time. it was doable but spooky at times.

You can look at my gear. it's mostly all garbage and I paid nothing more than like 5c for any 1 item but I'm up to almost 5.5kes which makes you god in white maps and does just fine in yellow maps so far.
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jul 27, 2021, 3:23:27 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
frostythecat wrote:

I swapped to CI the moment I reached maps. only had like 3.3k es at the time. it was doable but spooky at times.

You can look at my gear. it's mostly all garbage and I paid nothing more than like 5c for any 1 item but I'm up to almost 5.5kes which makes you god in white maps and does just fine in yellow maps so far.

You could as well play as hybrid.
Last edited by gvidzix on Jul 27, 2021, 4:19:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info