[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Lol if he tells you his secret build..

1. Won't be a secret anymore

2. Will make it harder for him to gear it if more people are playing it

Pretty much this :D

Anyway - Aside from this build I would like to invite you all to have a look at blade trap. As fellow trappers you might have spotted different options already:

1. Int-Stacking Hands of wisdom and action --> lightning blade trap
2. 22 Hits per Trap times 19 + Wasps Nest --> Poison Blade Trap
3. Rebuke of the vaal + avatar of fire --> Fire Blade Trap
4. Full Phys --> Impale Blade Trap
5. Vulconus + Paradoxica --> Hybrid Fire Blade Trap

That spell has in my eyes so much freaking potential and at some point I´ll give that a try or even make a build for it, don´t sleep on this one, I feel its gonna be really good.
Will You do any updates in main post for 3.15 after pob update will land?
Can I find pure life version in this guide? For start league. I am asking because I suspect the first few days will be expensive in low life trap builds

thanks
"
Can I find pure life version in this guide? For start league. I am asking because I suspect the first few days will be expensive in low life trap builds

thanks

As he said, level normally, during the acts grab any life nodes in reach on the tree. And by the time you are done with the campaign you can just go buy some mediocre ES gear for all the slots for 1c a piece and grab CI. Respec out of the life nodes and grab ES nodes instead and you should easily end up with 3500+ ES with pretty much no investment. Coupled with the good defenses of this build that should get you established in maps relatively easily.
Hello i plan to play this build on SSF. What should i do, if i dont have the helmet entchant from lab? Use a pierce gem or is pierce not so important for the clearing and bosses?
"
Ironfrank123 wrote:
Hello i plan to play this build on SSF. What should i do, if i dont have the helmet entchant from lab? Use a pierce gem or is pierce not so important for the clearing and bosses?

You have multiple options. Get Pierce on your boots (hunter prefix, probably more of an endgame solution for SSF), use the act 5 pierce jewel, annoint "Piercing Shots" on your amulet or use the pierce support gem.

But yes, for clearing I would consider some source of pierce mandatory.
The current POB link seems to crash my POB or POB does not understand it for some reason. Is there an updated / working one somewhere?
"
wegebah wrote:
The current POB link seems to crash my POB or POB does not understand it for some reason. Is there an updated / working one somewhere?

Make sure you are using the Path of Building Community Fork. You can get it from https://pathofbuilding.community/
Can this build do the formed and shaper on a budget ?
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
Can this build do the formed and shaper on a budget ?

After this patch this question can't get a 100% certain positive answer for any build in the game. I mean, Shaper and the Guardians are easy on any build that does more than zDPS. The Formed on the other hand can quickly get out of hand if the DPS isn't there.

That said, this build should be among those that are most likely to do it on a budget, yes.

I think getting enough crit chance will be the biggest problem for this build. Mana might pose a problem too I guess.

But the big defences are untouched and the support gems for Lightning Trap have been comparatively nerfed very little. Except Controlled Destruction of course. That absolutely has to be switched with something else, probably Lightning Penetration for most characters.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 21, 2021, 5:14:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info