[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

some highlights from ydays stream on the 5 link;p

The full vod is available too if you're curious to watch more/the rest etc.
Just wanted to do the first guardians and first sirius on the 5L to show that you can definitely do end-game content with a 5L.

Now i'll grab a 6L and phoenix won't last a full round anymore;P

p.s. This was just funny ;o
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1003518675

@Roes, do you feel you need the spire traps though? since you're also running trigger and don't have space for any CWDT/IC setup. Personally I go for trap throwing speed in gloves and (if lucky) a second trap dmg stat like proj damage (the socketed bonuses each have a global mod that affects the LT so it still makes sense going for socket mods, even without spire traps in the gloves).

Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 28, 2021, 3:45:16 AM
I think the main reason I kept the lightning spire setup was; I had such low ES that my squishiness made me feel as if I needed a shitload more single target since I couldn't survive for too long.

I'm a bit too broke to buy gear atm, but I will definitely invest in a trap throwing speed + decent ES gloves
Hello again !

Still enjoying your build very much ! I however find myself dying a lot in T13 > maps (especially with the ultimatum events).

Right now, my next upgrade is the 6L shav, which should be soon, just waiting for that lucky drop.

Is there anything you would see me changing at the point to have more survivability ? I am sitting on 7149 ES with discipline aura on.

Thanks !

edit : i also kept lightning spire for single target damage

Last edited by GraissE on Apr 28, 2021, 5:15:40 AM
I feel like I'm approaching the pinnacle of what I can achieve with this build without spending 10-30ex on individual items. There's only 1 person on the leaderboards with more dps than me and he's Doryani's prototype. Amazing build and wonderful guide, I appreciate all the effort you put into it and in helping everyone with questions here.

My Gear:

POB: https://pastebin.com/WsPh3qVn
I used Snowstorm over Scintillating Idea because it was 4ex cheaper for a 0.01% damage down

Leaderboards as of Posting
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Apr 28, 2021, 6:59:03 AM
"
GraissE wrote:
Hello again !

Still enjoying your build very much ! I however find myself dying a lot in T13 > maps (especially with the ultimatum events).

Right now, my next upgrade is the 6L shav, which should be soon, just waiting for that lucky drop.

Is there anything you would see me changing at the point to have more survivability ? I am sitting on 7149 ES with discipline aura on.

Thanks !

Getting more ES on your helmet is the largest bump you'll get, if you don't need the resists you can get a Crown of the Inward Eye with our ench for around 60c, you can also use Tempering or Fertile catalyst on your Presence of Chayula to convert 4% more life into es (tempering is cheaper). You can also look into getting Incursion ES rings before you move onto Crusader ES rings for a small bump. Other than that It's mostly Jewels and small improvements throughout your gear

You also have a lot of nodes on your tree that you could replace with jewel sockets once you get some good %es and damage jewels
Optional Points

Arcane vision Is only for QoL and you can craft light radius is based on ES instead of life as a suffix on your helmet or rings to save a passive point if you really don't like playing in the dark
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Apr 28, 2021, 9:03:16 AM
can this build run t16 blight maps?
"
GraissE wrote:
Hello again !

Thanks !

Everything waffles said is spot on for item upgrades :)
I'm not sure why you'd be dying in Ultis though, if you take a look at my gear it's not much better than yours and I do every single ultimatum till the end (streamed 5h last night, did every ultimatum till it's end and had 1 death in the 5h because i literally was doing map mods with -40% block and tons of dmg mods;P)... You should be quite tanky with 100% blind & es-restore on block. Though 7k es is a bit on the lower end (i'm 7.6k'ish in average gear).

Actually, I think you have some wrong gems, I don't see skitterbots anywhere in your setup or? You need skitters, they give you the shock effect and they chill all monsters too (slow). You have room for the right setup, drop spire traps and rely on your LT (take a look at gems setup or open my profile since i'm also just using a regular rare shield without any reservation --- you can fit all auras if you place the gems correctly. Use a 4L with the enlighten 3+wrath+disc+skitters. Enlighten isn't needed for the arrogance setup)

One more thing you could change by now is to drop the 4 points invested into expeditious munitions. Take a look at my tree on my current league character.
Pickup those 2 extra jewel sockets instead and get 2 jewels with multiplier+throwing speed + random trap stats. Those jewels cost 1-5c each and will bump your damage, while keeping your throwing speed decent.

Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 28, 2021, 11:17:32 AM
How can i upgrade my build now ?
I'm lvl 95 now with relatively high dps and 8.5k es but still I feel it's not enough there are rare cases where you can get one shot even with that much es and I feel I need more dps.
"
"
GraissE wrote:
Hello again !

Thanks !

Getting more ES on your helmet is the largest bump you'll get, if you don't need the resists you can get a Crown of the Inward Eye with our ench for around 60c, you can also use Tempering or Fertile catalyst on your Presence of Chayula to convert 4% more life into es (tempering is cheaper). You can also look into getting Incursion ES rings before you move onto Crusader ES rings for a small bump. Other than that It's mostly Jewels and small improvements throughout your gear

You also have a lot of nodes on your tree that you could replace with jewel sockets once you get some good %es and damage jewels
Optional Points

Arcane vision Is only for QoL and you can craft light radius is based on ES instead of life as a suffix on your helmet or rings to save a passive point if you really don't like playing in the dark

Hello ! Thank you so much for your great advices guys, I have been making a few changes :

Removed the extra points and switched to jewel x 2

Switched to Crown :

Added skitter with enlighten 3.

And that's now a total of 7900 ES, good !

Now, I am going to TRY THIS and finish ultimatums !
Last edited by GraissE on Apr 28, 2021, 1:25:22 PM
Question - what do I risk if I attempt to corrupt my 6L shavs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info