[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Ankhain wrote:
"
RyungPark wrote:
I did the feared, maven, uber with maven and uber atzl yesterday without much trouble with this build. (a death vs maven memory, but lets not count that :D)

with a lil over 10k es and recover % ES on shield, the build feels almost unstoppable. ST feels pretty good aswell.
(obv. I invested more than the average player)

I would say that the recover % shield and the trigger wand are the biggest upgrades that I felt and should ve prio for ppl that struggle with survivability and ST.

Did you alch the feared?

no, played it safe for the 2 points, but I'll go for the challenge next time(100% aoe I think it is)
I just did my first Sirus and got leap jewel ^^. After putting it in tree I'm feeling stronger, although how can I check properly my damage in path of building? What I mean is that in guide it is said that DissentXtv did around 3.5mil dmg per lightning ball(min/maxed), and when I just import my character with items and jewels it says that I deal average 100k dmg, so I'm wondering if I'm importing it properly also I'd like to know if I'm atleast a bit closer to DissentXtv's damage.
"
RyungPark wrote:
"
Ankhain wrote:
"
RyungPark wrote:
I did the feared, maven, uber with maven and uber atzl yesterday without much trouble with this build. (a death vs maven memory, but lets not count that :D)

with a lil over 10k es and recover % ES on shield, the build feels almost unstoppable. ST feels pretty good aswell.
(obv. I invested more than the average player)

I would say that the recover % shield and the trigger wand are the biggest upgrades that I felt and should ve prio for ppl that struggle with survivability and ST.

Did you alch the feared?

no, played it safe for the 2 points, but I'll go for the challenge next time(100% aoe I think it is)

Hey Ryung:)

Good job and just to add; you can expand your ST damage sooo much, even for reasonable investments; take a look at my min/max pob (its also under the skilltree category).

We can often get double multi jewels with extra trap stats for way cheaper currency than other builds, as not many ppl are looking for trap stat secondaries on their double multi jewels/endgame stuff:) And multi makes a huge impact for us, also on your weap.
Take a look at my min/max cluster setup and the damage we can reach;P

I'm only saying this because you seem already well into everything and probably just wanna see how far you can push and literally the sky is the limit. (my ritual league char ended at 223k tooltip in ho and 3.3mil in pob)

Also, I think you'll totally fall in love with throwing traps way faster. (only saying that cuz' I notice your belt and gloves you've foregone trap throwing speed, 40% is possible in those 2)

Anyway, good job and keep rocking:)

p.s. For other ppl reading and wondering what I mean by really cheap jewels;
Even if lets say you are broke and can't afford double multi's, get single multi's with other secondary stats that boosts lightning trap (it gains from SOO many sources.. spelldmg, lightning dmg, spelldmg with shield, elem dmg, yada yada yada!) :)

These jewels are just a quick example, they're 5c each... With those two, I removed the 4 points invested into expeditious munitions and added the 4 points into getting 2 jeweler sockets, that way my throwing speed still remains good but the damage goes way up (example right now in HO on a 5L: from 68k tooltip it goes to 75k tooltip just swapping 4 points for a total investment of 10c)

"
Misfitek wrote:
I just did my first Sirus and got leap jewel ^^. After putting it in tree I'm feeling stronger, although how can I check properly my damage in path of building? What I mean is that in guide it is said that DissentXtv did around 3.5mil dmg per lightning ball(min/maxed), and when I just import my character with items and jewels it says that I deal average 100k dmg, so I'm wondering if I'm importing it properly also I'd like to know if I'm atleast a bit closer to DissentXtv's damage.

You have to setup POB to inherit everything you are using:)
Or, alternatively a much easier way is to import the pob from the guide and then import your own character into that POB and just overwrite the gear and tree. That way you have the settings, but with your char/gear/tree.

Btw, the 3.3mil POB is my min/max'ed POB that I said in the guide requires RIICH people:) You've jumped past the "normal" pob, so to say, which has 2 mil damage. And I see you're on a 5L.

Not to worry:) I'm still myself on a 5L(1700 fusings gone!), doing T16's and not having issues with the bosses. I stream almost daily, so you are welcome to come by and see for yourself or just say hi or ask a question/hang out. :)

My HO tooltip is 75k, on a 5L.

Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 27, 2021, 6:54:24 AM
почему когда я жму на спойлеры "показать" ничего не показывает?
Right now I got around 2ex and 500c (never ever did I have so much currency, build feels already pretty good) so I am looking for my next upgrade and a ppl praise the 'trigger socketed gems' wand so I wanna look for this next
(Yes I know I dont have the helmet enchant, I hate lab so I'll not getting uber lab anytime soon and I did merc lab around 25 times already but no luck for now)

If I want a wand with the trigger socketed spells mod I either have to look for one on trading (which might be hard to find or super expensive with good stats too) or I have to unlock it on my crafting bench, right?

I never ever crafted anything so I just read some stuff about crafting and mods in general, If I get it right the 'trigger socketed' is a suffix, so I could buy 1-handed veiled weapons with a veiled suffix to try to get it 3 times to unlock it.

Am I right or am I talking bs? And what would be smarter/cheaper, simply looking for a good wand with the mod or buying veiled ones to try to get the crafting?

Already thanks In advance, build feels good and thanks to OP and other people helping each other here, I'm still sooo unexperiene in this complex game but I learned more this league than I did the 500h before :O

Not necessary for my question but just in case, my pob
https://pastebin.com/ftbR5PFu
Zyvex23- my phone decided to delete my reply idk know why. Will write it again later sorry
Last edited by Ankhain on Apr 27, 2021, 8:26:49 AM
I seem a little stuck, what would be my next upgrade?
Gear:
Spoiler

Any reason not to level Wave of Conviction on the weapon? We easily have the required stats for max gem and levels increase duration of the exposure
Any recommendations for my next upgrades? Not having any issues yet but trying to figure out what my upgrade path should be.

Have about 6 ex to spend, thinking I should restructure some points to jewels?
Heyo,

I just saw your screenshot with your hideout-dps and I compared to it to my dps.

It seems I got 50% less hideout-dps than you, could you maybe take a look at my character and tell me where I'm missing that much damage? I'm a little confused.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info