[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Unstablix wrote:
Any reason not to level Wave of Conviction on the weapon? We easily have the required stats for max gem and levels increase duration of the exposure

I only found one reason to keep it on lvl1: physical reflect mod on maps will kill you with max level. No problem if you keep it at lvl1. Feel free to decide if you want to avoid phys reflect maps.

guys I'm so happy and I want to share with someone. I just bought this beauty for 35ex

I need enlighthened lvl 4 to be able to respec out of soverginity?

Also how to craft that belt with increased energy shield and trap and mine throwing speed?
'
Regards
Last edited by Cyterizz on Apr 27, 2021, 12:56:06 PM
"
Ankhain wrote:

guys I'm so happy and I want to share with someone. I just bought this beauty for 35ex

Holy Maccaroni, what a cheap price. I´d get that everytime for this, congrats. Insane upgrade, +4 pushes the dmg pretty heavy.
"
Ankhain wrote:

wow nice!
i have more than 6 days played and 0 exalts. this is the worst league (currency wise) for me so far, and im trying to scrape together 6ex to buy a 6L shavs sadge :(

sidenote, did crusader get buffed? i have over 6k es and he 1 shots me with his stupid lightning bolt projectiles. i dont have issues with any of the other conqs, but could use some more dps as it takes much too long
First of all i wanna say thanks to @oestergreen for this awesome build - i have so much fun to play with. Too bad, close to endgame i feel that LLtraps cannot handle fat bosses and clearspeed was not so fast as i want to...so...

I change LL to Arc (drop LL and trap/mines support gem for arc and trap support), also i drop clarity (cuz i don't have any problems with mana regeneration), pick vitality and stone golem for ES regeneration and it goes like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE8OLTsreqE

Ofc this is not the end - for example, i still got "wrong" corrupts at Shavronne's Wrappings, low ES at my gloves and boots + not best weapon.
Last edited by salomonka on Apr 27, 2021, 6:42:43 PM
Hello, awesome build. It's great to see how active you are at replying to people and giving advice.

I saw in the last page you said you have 75k tooltip in your H/O on a 5link. I have a 6link with kind of decent gear (mostly lacking a ton of ES) and my hideout tooltip is only 63k. I feel like I missed something obvious but I can't put my finger on it

Edit: I got the boot enchant and brought the hideout tooltip to 70k, but still curious as to how you have more while on a 5link
Last edited by roeshamboner on Apr 27, 2021, 8:26:34 PM
Hey.

I'm looking for help with both how? And what to upgrade.
I'm not so good so any help is appreciated.

Regards
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Hello, awesome build. It's great to see how active you are at replying to people and giving advice.

I saw in the last page you said you have 75k tooltip in your H/O on a 5link. I have a 6link with kind of decent gear (mostly lacking a ton of ES) and my hideout tooltip is only 63k. I feel like I missed something obvious but I can't put my finger on it

Edit: I got the boot enchant and brought the hideout tooltip to 70k, but still curious as to how you have more while on a 5link

Hey roes.

Not to worry, your tooltip is fine for where your gear/jewels is at and even if I was on a 6-link our tooltips would be the same because in-game tooltip does not account for the lightning penetration gem. My 6th gem would be that and your 6th gem is that, so our tooltips would remain unchanged in HO, even if I was to equip that 6th gem, that's just a deficiency of the in-game tooltip :)

In "decent gear" I'm usually around 100k tooltip (your weapon and your jewels are the biggest factors + whether or not you have a shield with any flat damage on it, or only defence mods)

As an example, my fully min/max'd character from the last league (ritual) has 223k HO tooltip, that's all down to gearing and especially jewels and the weapon. But a good strong HO tooltip is around 90-130k, that's usually what all my characters had, if we do NOT count harvest leagues/ritual with harvest.
Trap throwing speed also doesn't affect the HO tooltip, but it very much affects your burst as whether you throw X or Y amount of traps per second will ofc affect your damage. (a stat you try to get on belts and gloves, look @the pob gearing from the guide)

I am on stream clearing the end-game in a 5L with 75k tooltip. Killed the awakener today on stream deathless and some guardians etc, but that was just to show ppl that its very much possible and it's still smooth, I'm blasting T16 bosses/endgame stuff, even in such relative average gear and a 150c shavs 5L. :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 27, 2021, 11:05:21 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
roeshamboner wrote:

Hey roes.

Not to worry, your tooltip is fine for where your gear/jewels is at and even if I was on a 6-link our tooltips would be the same because in-game tooltip does not account for the lightning penetration gem. My 6th gem would be that and your 6th gem is that, so our tooltips would remain unchanged in HO, even if I was to equip that 6th gem, that's just a deficiency of the in-game tooltip :)

In "decent gear" I'm usually around 100k tooltip (your weapon and your jewels are the biggest factors + whether or not you have a shield with any flat damage on it, or only defence mods)

As an example, my fully min/max'd character from the last league (ritual) has 223k HO tooltip, that's all down to gearing and especially jewels and the weapon. But a good strong HO tooltip is around 90-130k, that's usually what all my characters had, if we do NOT count harvest leagues/ritual with harvest.
Trap throwing speed also doesn't affect the HO tooltip, but it very much affects your burst as whether you throw X or Y amount of traps per second will ofc affect your damage. (a stat you try to get on belts and gloves, look @the pob gearing from the guide)

I am on stream clearing the end-game in a 5L with 75k tooltip. Killed the awakener today on stream deathless and some guardians etc, but that was just to show ppl that its very much possible and it's still smooth, I'm blasting T16 bosses/endgame stuff, even in such relative average gear and a 150c shavs 5L. :)

Thank you for the in depth response. I'll look into more offensive gear upgrades when I can. Got these sick gloves for a pseudo 6 link lightning spire trap, but I may just end up dropping spire trap and get a more defensive glove with resists. That way a CwDT setup will be able to fit, and there will be less pressure for resists on my other gear slots.

Thanks again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info