[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Anyone playing this build can recommend? I am looking to reroll from a meme build that had low hp but high dmg - i got like 20-30 ex.

I am looking for decent dps, and tankyness - i am tired of getting oneshot :)

Is this the build?
"
Multijuice wrote:
Anyone playing this build can recommend? I am looking to reroll from a meme build that had low hp but high dmg - i got like 20-30 ex.

Is this the build?

We're definitely designed to not get randomly one-shot in the end-game, but I think gameplay speaks louder than words, so take a look at the video section or visit my twitch/disentxtv and watch the latest VOD. I streamed tonight, doing red maps anywhere from 12-16 and some conqs in same tiers aaaaand I'm only using a 5L and have relatively low es (7.4k, normally I reach 9-10k in good gear)
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 26, 2021, 5:34:05 PM
"
Multijuice wrote:

Is this the build?

If you take a look at my gear I've invested around 25-30ex so far (half of that was my Bottled faith and 6l) and I have 9.4k es with 1m+ average hit. i was lucky and got my clarity eye for pretty cheap so if you don't wanna bother with that you can get another double multi jewel

Spoiler

1 caveat about my belt, I bought a stygian with an empty prefix and crusader exalted for the %es.
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Apr 26, 2021, 7:58:36 PM
I am all sorts of struggling with single target, what did I mess up?

oh it doesnt show but I do have presence and master sapper on it
"
foster21 wrote:

Buy lightning trap gem 21/23 and boots with lightning damage enchant.

Save money and buy 6 link.

Where is you sigil of power gem? Use it on bosses.

Your gem setup in your wand is useless because you don't have trigger craft on it.

Always throw bear trap on bosses.
"
Ankhain wrote:
"
foster21 wrote:

Your gem setup in your wand is useless because you don't have trigger craft on it.

Thanks for the reply, so far updates, I have the trigger craft, and the bear trap, i use, ill grab a sigil, 6 link isnt possible at the moment, the guide said endgame with 5link so thats where im at.
"

Thanks for the reply, so far updates, I have the trigger craft, and the bear trap, i use, ill grab a sigil, 6 link isnt possible at the moment, the guide said endgame with 5link so thats where im at.

Of course you can do a lot on 5 link but don't expect miracles. About that trigger wand- make sure to aim with wave of conviction towards boss.
"
foster21 wrote:
"
Ankhain wrote:
"
foster21 wrote:

Pretty much echoing everything Ankhain said :)
+ your weapon could really do with an upgrade. You'll be surprised at how much you can get for just 10-20c, I promise you can squeeze a lot more dps out of your weapon for less than 20c. Aim for high flat% and multiplier and lightning to spells, those 3. Crit chance is not really so useful to us (we get enough in the tree + lucky flask).

I'm still myself on a 5L, doing T16's and not having issues with the bosses.
I stream mostly daily, so you are welcome to come by and say hi or ask a question, or even if you just wanna see it for yourself (on a 5L).

Some people come by and just put the browser in the back while they're playing POE themselves and maybe jumping in now and then to ask a Q or watch a boss thing, so you're welcome and of course you can check the vods from ydays stream if I'm not around when you come by. :)

My HO tooltip is 75k, on a 5L.

Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 27, 2021, 5:38:12 AM
I did the feared, maven, uber with maven and uber atzl yesterday without much trouble with this build. (a death vs maven memory, but lets not count that :D)

with a lil over 10k es and recover % ES on shield, the build feels almost unstoppable. ST feels pretty good aswell.
(obv. I invested more than the average player)

I would say that the recover % shield and the trigger wand are the biggest upgrades that I felt and should ve prio for ppl that struggle with survivability and ST.

"
RyungPark wrote:
I did the feared, maven, uber with maven and uber atzl yesterday without much trouble with this build. (a death vs maven memory, but lets not count that :D)

with a lil over 10k es and recover % ES on shield, the build feels almost unstoppable. ST feels pretty good aswell.
(obv. I invested more than the average player)

I would say that the recover % shield and the trigger wand are the biggest upgrades that I felt and should ve prio for ppl that struggle with survivability and ST.

Did you alch the feared?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info