[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Im working on farming money im at 3,560 ES can you look at my charater when u got a moment and help me figure out what to prioritize besides the amulet thats my main gal atm I need to increase my es for mapping right probably atleast 4500? I m in Hardcore trade

since your ES is so low right now I'd actually recommend removing Glancing Blows until you hit ~5.5-6k. you just don't have the eHP pool to take 65% of the damage from blocked hits right now. some rare rings with t2 ES and res would help your defenses a fair amount. Also I would actually use a high ES shield instead of prism guardian and turn off skitterbots until you can get an enlighten 3.

you may be able to sell the Prism guardian for the blessing of Chayula and get your presence earlier at the cost of turning off 1 reservation
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Apr 25, 2021, 7:09:06 AM
Hi, could someone help me with what to do next? I'm currently at tier 8-10 maps and I feel as if my damage is not as big as it should be, although my survivability is fine. I know that I need to get lab enchant on helmet and enlighten gem, I'm currently doing labs and working on it.
"
Misfitek wrote:
Hi, could someone help me with what to do next? I'm currently at tier 8-10 maps and I feel as if my damage is not as big as it should be, although my survivability is fine. I know that I need to get lab enchant on helmet and enlighten gem, I'm currently doing labs and working on it.

try elemental focus instead of lightning pen, 6l shavs would also be a big increase you dont have the helm enchant wich pierce enemies. you miss crit multi on weapon and lightning to chaos damage and you need enlighten to be able to use skitter bots aswell. your clarity might be to high so be carefull with that and make sure you take the mana reserv on the tree.
Last edited by Dellith on Apr 25, 2021, 12:58:44 PM
Is there a tree for life based until we get Shavs? I just hit maps, level 70 and I am using Tinkerskin, but all POB skill trees are ES based so I have no idea where to go with the points.
Last edited by dkowalch on Apr 25, 2021, 1:37:30 PM
For the trigger setup is there a reason to go for 8second cooldown over 4second? Or purely the fact that you can choose your stats better and then craft the 8second onto it?
"
Macca84 wrote:
For the trigger setup is there a reason to go for 8second cooldown over 4second? Or purely the fact that you can choose your stats better and then craft the 8second onto it?

In 3.14 is 8 sec. GGG nerf this from 4 sec...
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Seems 8second is craftable and 4second is item drop? Or so it seems on trade website. Just wondering if there’s a preference
"
Macca84 wrote:

8 seconds is the craftable one, 4 seconds is unveil only
"
Dellith wrote:
"
Misfitek wrote:

try elemental focus instead of lightning pen, 6l shavs would also be a big increase you dont have the helm enchant wich pierce enemies. you miss crit multi on weapon and lightning to chaos damage and you need enlighten to be able to use skitter bots aswell. your clarity might be to high so be carefull with that and make sure you take the mana reserv on the tree.

you could get a significantly better wand for like 50c

also the pierce enchant makes the clear feel 100x better
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Apr 25, 2021, 3:19:48 PM
Yes I understand that there are two different versions. My question is - is there a preference over which we should use and why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info