[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I cannot recommend the #% ES block shield enough, I really did not expect it to make me so much tankier. In terms of upgrades, this is the list of upgrades I am currently working on.

1. I started working on a reduced mana reservation helm to fit wrath in.
2. Watcher's Eye after I fit in wrath.
3. Gloves to make 6 link lightning spire trap
4. Better improved belt.
5. Better wand maybe?

Do you think this upgrade sequence seems reasonable?
I have kinda strange question. Phys reflect kinda hurt us or not? Because when I go to map with phys reflect I kinda died instantly...
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
Macca84 wrote:
Yes I understand that there are two different versions. My question is - is there a preference over which we should use and why?

Dude, obviously you prefer the better one as you can also use blast rain for additional unnverve instead of increased duration but good luck getting a decent weapon like that.

Ideally you'd take a decent weapon and slam a veiled mod with betrayal, chances of getting a good veiled base are very slim.
Question - I have Pirsm guardian, but I cant activate Wrath/Discipline & Zealatory at the same time, iits 37/37/26 requirement, what am I missing?
"
BzyxXx wrote:
I have kinda strange question. Phys reflect kinda hurt us or not? Because when I go to map with phys reflect I kinda died instantly...

You're running a lvl 20 wave (it's phys dmg).
There's an exclamation/warning in the notes in the guide ;)

Basically, just un-equip wave if you're doing a ref map and you can choose to keep wave lvl 1, as we're just using it for the exposure debuff on bosses.
That way you might live first pack you hit and realize the map has reflect (or in case you're doing un-id')
OP is awesome, always answering questions in game and helping me out, don't wanna be that guy that does that so I will post this hear for general help

so I am looking at the build and also on POB, and it shows his build/character at like double my ES.. and I am not sure what to upgrade..( I WANT to upgrade my gloves, in the midst of crafting/looking for a pair now ) besides my gloves... Idk... i have 5.8k ES roughly buffed, POB shows OP at 10k...

"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
I cannot recommend the #% ES block shield enough, I really did not expect it to make me so much tankier. In terms of upgrades, this is the list of upgrades I am currently working on.

1. I started working on a reduced mana reservation helm to fit wrath in.
2. Watcher's Eye after I fit in wrath.
3. Gloves to make 6 link lightning spire trap
4. Better improved belt.
5. Better wand maybe?

Do you think this upgrade sequence seems reasonable?

Why do you have minion instability?
"
OP is awesome, always answering questions in game and helping me out, don't wanna be that guy that does that so I will post this hear for general help

so I am looking at the build and also on POB, and it shows his build/character at like double my ES.. and I am not sure what to upgrade..( I WANT to upgrade my gloves, in the midst of crafting/looking for a pair now ) besides my gloves... Idk... i have 5.8k ES roughly buffed, POB shows OP at 10k...

It's just a matter of getting higher ES on your items mate. Try equip my gear from the pob on your own character. You lack a lot of ES on gloves, boots, belt, helmet and shield. If you combine all those sources, that's just literally the reason :) We have a lot of big es% points in the tree and we also get 100% extra ES from our equipped shield (so higher es on that is big).

Try look at my items in the POB you're using, notice my belt has 60es + 14% and my gloves/boots etc, all have high ES and also intellect. Intellect is your secondary way of stacking extra ES because we have a lot of resist in our poe tree, so we can afford to look for intel suffixes on gear. Each 5 intel points is 1% ES extra (+ we boost our total intel pool by 40% from utmost intellect node)

Often, people forget how much ES intellect provides and someone might buy a really expensive ring with 10% es and 40flat... when they could buy a ring at half the price with 40 flat and 50 intel, which would give same result (50/5 = 10%) and when you're "richer" or got currency to craft with, you aim to get ES from all 3 sources, flat, es% and intel. I would replace blade blast with increased duration btw, just for the sake of having almost 100% exposure uptime vs bosses.

"
aegistitan wrote:
Question - I have Pirsm guardian, but I cant activate Wrath/Discipline & Zealatory at the same time, iits 37/37/26 requirement, what am I missing?

put zealotry, wrath and discipline in the shield, then reserve skitterbots/clarity with mana.

Altho, I would advise you to sell the shield cause of it's high value and instead get a rare shield with es-on block and 250+ ES and a corrupted lvl 3 enlighten... you can afford that with the profit from selling prism and it's a much stronger item that will give you 1k+ ES and es restored on blocks.
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 26, 2021, 12:14:19 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
BzyxXx wrote:

You're running a lvl 20 wave (it's phys dmg).
There's an exclamation/warning in the notes in the guide ;)

Basically, just un-equip wave if you're doing a ref map and you can choose to keep wave lvl 1, as we're just using it for the exposure debuff on bosses.
That way you might live first pack you hit and realize the map has reflect (or in case you're doing un-id')

Damn stupid me :( Thank You so much for answer!
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
aegistitan wrote:

put zealotry, wrath and discipline in the shield, then reserve skitterbots/clarity with mana.

Altho, I would advise you to sell the shield cause of it's high value and instead get a rare shield with es-on block and 250+ ES and a corrupted lvl 3 enlighten... you can afford that with the profit from selling prism and it's a much stronger item that will give you 1k+ ES and es restored on blocks.

Bit weird because all 3 of them use 37,5/37,5/26,5 so total - 101,5% :\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info