[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I'm sure there's something i could be doing better but i'm on the trigger wand setup and my single target feels kinda lackluster. Are there any obvious improvements i could make to increase my single target? I'm considering swapping to Lightning spire trap to see if that's any better for me.

I have around 7 ex to use right now
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Apr 24, 2021, 4:01:33 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:

"
Lewdz wrote:
"
poe_shniggies wrote:
sorry if this has been answered, but i couldn't find the answer...
question about your gloves, does it make sense to do the double shaper mod for just bear trap? i think it makes sense if you have lightning spire setup with 3 supports, but for just bear trap it seems overkill. or am i missing something?

Not OP but keep in mind both shaper mods have a local and global part to them. the local part (socketed gems are supported by X) is nice to have i guess but as you rightly noticed isnt worth 2 affixes from gear just for bear trap.

what we care about is the global parts (=affecting lightning trap aswell), especially the trap throw speed so we can free up a couple skillpoints from the tree for other things like jewel sockets/clusters.

As i said, not OP but that is how i see it

What Lewds said is spot on. :)

thanks, makes sense
Last edited by poe_shniggies on Apr 24, 2021, 4:15:01 PM
Well the current build is:

I feel like im missing projectile penetration as im struggling with trials in level 2-3 maps after wave 4.

What would you suggest?

Thanks in advance!
Hey Guys - if anyone is interested: Selling my whole Trapper-Gear for this League with Gems, Flasks and more.

Spoiler

Gear:

Gems:

If you want to take a closer look for stats (Elemental/Chaos-Resis maxed, 8k ES and more:

Spoiler

Just poke me ingame - most of the day online, send me a pm or leave a comment here with an offer. :)
Last edited by Dasleepa on Apr 24, 2021, 6:12:23 PM
First of all its by far the best trapper build and has everything written down perfectly to help ppl who dont know the ins an outs.

My only question is how do you guys deal with light radius? i feel blind in dark maps :p
"
theo1000 wrote:
First of all its by far the best trapper build and has everything written down perfectly to help ppl who dont know the ins an outs.

My only question is how do you guys deal with light radius? i feel blind in dark maps :p

Take Arcane Vision in tree :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on Apr 24, 2021, 6:17:28 PM
"
BzyxXx wrote:
"
theo1000 wrote:

I thought about it but i double checked and he doesnt :p
ty ty
"
theo1000 wrote:
"
BzyxXx wrote:
"
theo1000 wrote:

I thought about it but i double checked and he doesnt :p
ty ty

theres also the option for the craft (same thing as arcane vision) if you value one skillpoint more than a suffix on helmet/ring.
Last edited by Lewdz on Apr 24, 2021, 7:27:52 PM
Thanks for the build. Had my first ever "first Sirus of the league deathless" (It was A5). The damage is not absolutely crazy, but it is consistent, and the sustain enables me to dodge and keep fighting easily. It gave me confidence and I attempted a friend's Sirus A8, and what do ya know? IT WAS DEATHLESS. First a8 of the league deathless is a very nice feeling.

I am just a little confused on what direction to go now since most upgrades seem to be more expensive, does anyone see any obvious cheap upgrades in my gear? If so, I would highly appreciate if you let me know.

One thing to note is that until today, I was using a rumi's without glancing blows since i did not have the ES on block shield till today.

Last edited by Johnbon7 on Apr 24, 2021, 8:40:17 PM
"
Johnbon7 wrote:
Thanks for the build. Had my first ever "first Sirus of the league deathless" (It was A5). The damage is not absolutely crazy, but it is consistent, and the sustain enables me to dodge and keep fighting easily. It gave me confidence and I attempted a friend's Sirus A8, and what do ya know? IT WAS DEATHLESS. First a8 of the league deathless is a very nice feeling.

I am just a little confused on what direction to go now since most upgrades seem to be more expensive, does anyone see any obvious cheap upgrades in my gear? If so, I would highly appreciate if you let me know.

One thing to note is that until today, I was using a rumi's without glancing blows since i did not have the ES on block shield till today.

Darkness enthroned and good rare boots jump out to me right away

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info