[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

just saw this build and wanted to try it out, the result is disapointed

invested 50 EX into it, Map clear speed is awesome but single target dps is mem.. took me about 10 sec to kill t16 boss, double that to take down metamorph.
i have no idea if it's my set up or my gear, someone plz help me out here

https://pastebin.com/mns8GTbc this is my pob
"
dannylock wrote:

invested 50 EX into it, Map clear speed is awesome but single target dps is mem.. took me about 10 sec to kill t16 boss, double that to take down metamorph.

i'm killing conq/guardian/juiced metamorph in less than 4second but you kinda need expansive upgrade for doing so i think

at least you're invincible as long as you hit hey :>
Last edited by telosei on Jan 30, 2020, 12:48:43 AM
"
telosei wrote:
"
dannylock wrote:

i'm killing conq/guardian/juiced metamorph in less than 4second but you kinda need expansive upgrade for doing so i think

what should i upgrade?
"
dannylock wrote:
"
telosei wrote:
"
dannylock wrote:

what should i upgrade?

lemme check your pob ( first time ever checking someone else pob )

lvl up your gems (precision included, u lack too much acc. and use the sanctity point elsewhere), and i think you could prolly find better rare jewel easily and unnatural instinct
you can also drop 20% area effect near lethal pride to get 2es node between arcane focus and int node
and vaal arc/ arc sucks for single target, use the set up mentionned in the guide with BL instead if you want ST dmg
you should also follow the gear set up listed in the build, yours seems like it dosn't synergise really well
weapon is great but lack fortify,shield is good,helmet is good,body armour is good, gloves are good, wise oak is ok but you can find 15% pen for cheap like 40c, everything else is kinda meh with odd choice of mods, you should probably look to improve those piece and re-do your flask set up

edit : quick edit of your skill tree https://pastebin.com/xc4jHCAG
Last edited by telosei on Jan 30, 2020, 1:19:06 AM
Hi, first thank you for the build ! Having a ton of fun with it.

I currently have the basics put together and I have 25ex to invest but I'd like to know the order of importance for each upgrade. I miss those :
-Mjolner fortification on hit (currently using fortify on leap slam/shield charge)
-Watcher Eye ES on hit, I have aspect of spider with the boots rn. I feel like it would be one of the best so I can get rid of the mana reservation wheel (sovereignity ?) and get some more jewels/power charges/ES or even use another aura/herald
-Shaper gloves with +crit chance to melee attacks (I don't think i'm capped)
-Helmet with BL enchant
-Shield with +1 to lightning gems
-Awakened gems
-Maybe 14cdr on boots/belt and try to get to 7,5 APS with Unnatural + tailwind boots ?

If you look at my character don't mind the sh*t jewel with corrupted blood, I used it for Sirus, will replace it with a better one. And I took the AS nodes on the left bc it gives me the same as unnatural instinct (4ex) on the bottom you're supposed to use.
And I am using bottled faith instead of the wise oak, should I keep that or switch my flasks around ?

Hope someone can help me :)

"
telosei wrote:
about the arc/bl VS bl/bl for boss

how can we calculate which one is more efficient for single target ?

as far as i know , triggered spell can be triggered once every 0,15s right ?

so every 0,15s one arc and one ball are spawned if triggered, right ?

but if i'm correct, while arc hits only once per trigger, ball lightning will tick every 200ms if it's close enough from target , right ?

so if arc is like 230k average damage and BL 80k , BL deals way more damage than arc on single target, right ?

not even counting all the ES on hit provided by BL in comparaison

so basically arc is only a clear speed tool?

Depends on your level of gear as well, since Arc will provide shocks/bigger shocks, therefore increasing your chest ball lightning damage. BL also deals its damage over a time, so if you kill everything in 2 seconds the difference gets smaller as well, since half your BLs won't do their full damage. I was surprised by it too but in practice the damage of having either arc or BL in mjolner feels pretty much identical.
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Rolled the craziest Lethal Pride for my build after spending like 50-55 total divines. 3 nodes with 5% DD, 10% fortify, 20 strength, 5% strenght and 5% physical damage taken as fire dmg. Has also a 4th DD on Wandslinger but not worth it. If the last node, 20% physical Damage would instead been intimidate, that would been so sick!

11519 Rakiata if anybody wanna keep an eye out!

Thanks for the tip. Nabbed one on Standard at least for 2ex. Would you be able to show which nodes have which mods?
Hi guys. I know that OP told to take bl dmg enchant but had anyone compared to aoe enchant? More aoe = more tick = more es on hit + more damage. Has anyone compare between these 3?
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Jan 30, 2020, 12:28:54 PM
"
Vanguar wrote:
Hi, first thank you for the build ! Having a ton of fun with it.

I currently have the basics put together and I have 25ex to invest but I'd like to know the order of importance for each upgrade. I miss those :
-Mjolner fortification on hit (currently using fortify on leap slam/shield charge)
-Watcher Eye ES on hit, I have aspect of spider with the boots rn. I feel like it would be one of the best so I can get rid of the mana reservation wheel (sovereignity ?) and get some more jewels/power charges/ES or even use another aura/herald
-Shaper gloves with +crit chance to melee attacks (I don't think i'm capped)
-Helmet with BL enchant
-Shield with +1 to lightning gems
-Awakened gems
-Maybe 14cdr on boots/belt and try to get to 7,5 APS with Unnatural + tailwind boots ?

If you look at my character don't mind the sh*t jewel with corrupted blood, I used it for Sirus, will replace it with a better one. And I took the AS nodes on the left bc it gives me the same as unnatural instinct (4ex) on the bottom you're supposed to use.
And I am using bottled faith instead of the wise oak, should I keep that or switch my flasks around ?

Hope someone can help me :)

shaper gloves
helmet
woke gem

mjolner fortify later if you feel you die to one shot that would not kill you if you had fortify, if you don't feel like it could save you then just pick atk spd :)
skip watcher eye Es on hit if you already have fenumous boots
+1 lightning gem in shield is useless i think? your lightning gem are elsewhere, not on your shield
14cds on boots is useless, you get enough cdr on woke cast on crit for 7,5 thresold

"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Hi guys. I know that OP told to take bl dmg enchant but had anyone compared to aoe enchant? More aoe = more tick = more es on hit + more damage. Has anyone compare between these 3?

aoe enchant don't work as you think, it dosn't provide more tick or anything, either pick bl dmg or +1 proj bl
Last edited by telosei on Jan 30, 2020, 12:38:23 PM
"
telosei wrote:
"
Vanguar wrote:

"
Ayam1414 wrote:

aoe enchant don't work as you think, it dosn't provide more tick or anything, either pick bl dmg or +1 proj bl

hahha just craft this. wish i w8 for reply b4 i craft it

Edit: It seems the pobnot updated. does anyone have the latest passive tree?
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Jan 30, 2020, 12:56:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info