[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Is it worth to go for Atziri's Reflection , Coward's Legacy and Pain Attunement?
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Quickfade wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
Do you REALLY feel a difference in clear-speed or it's more like a "mayyybe is better, more satisfying play"? Also do you feel you are slower for bosses with Arc?

It really feels better, get lvl 20 arc and try it, if you like it then only re-gem the sockets and try it out. Worst case just sell the gems, they're quick turnover :)

Indeed. Will try :) Thanks for your answer.
PS: what about bosses with Arc? Does it feel slower?

iv done conc and sirus with both BL BL and Arc BL

Arc BL feels nice on bosses i can kinda feel a difference with arc seemingly doing more deeps but im going off feel and not numbers here. saying that im back to BL BL and i like it just for the extra es on hit honestly its just personal preference.
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:

Arc BL feels nice on bosses i can kinda feel a difference with arc seemingly doing more deeps but im going off feel and not numbers here. saying that im back to BL BL and i like it just for the extra es on hit honestly its just personal preference.

Yeah there really isn't a noticable difference for most bosses between arc/bl and bl/bl.
Metamorphs feel a bit faster since you get bigger shocks and arc doesn't have the ramp up time BL has.
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Hi is there anyone who had tried author other build necro ice nova? Really love that build so im checking his other build. Can anyone tell me comparison with both build in terms of damage, clear speed and survivability? Right now got around 30ex so I think I can afford most gear except mjolnir fortify

1. Single target damage: the ice nova build has more damage (or at least is easier to get more damage).

2. Clear speed: It's hard to say. For example, if you are running a linear map like Toxic Sewer, the CoC build is faster because it has more movement speed and you can deal damage while moving. However, the ice nova build is ranged and has a great area coverage, so it is better at blighted maps and Legion encounters than the CoC build. Btw, the lack of movement speed is the only problem I see in the ice nova build, and the difference in movement speed between these two build is HUGE.

3. Survivability: The CoC build is pretty much immortal as long as you are hitting something. But you are not that tanky if you are not hitting anything. On the other hand, in the ice nova build you can heal even if you are not hitting anything. It also has a good amount of evade chance (88% for me), so you are less likely to get one-shot by Legion encounter etc. I don't think it is appropriate to say which is better than the other, it's situational.

Overall: I don't know which build is stronger. Both builds are strong.
"
N0esy wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Hi is there anyone who had tried author other build necro ice nova? Really love that build so im checking his other build. Can anyone tell me comparison with both build in terms of damage, clear speed and survivability? Right now got around 30ex so I think I can afford most gear except mjolnir fortify

1. Single target damage: the ice nova build has more damage (or at least is easier to get more damage).

2. Clear speed: It's hard to say. For example, if you are running a linear map like Toxic Sewer, the CoC build is faster because it has more movement speed and you can deal damage while moving. However, the ice nova build is ranged and has a great area coverage, so it is better at blighted maps and Legion encounters than the CoC build. Btw, the lack of movement speed is the only problem I see in the ice nova build, and the difference in movement speed between these two build is HUGE.

3. Survivability: The CoC build is pretty much immortal as long as you are hitting something. But you are not that tanky if you are not hitting anything. On the other hand, in the ice nova build you can heal even if you are not hitting anything. It also has a good amount of evade chance (88% for me), so you are less likely to get one-shot by Legion encounter etc. I don't think it is appropriate to say which is better than the other, it's situational.

Overall: I don't know which build is stronger. Both builds are strong.

OK man thanks for the reply really appreciate it
Hi is the 40% helm enchant or negative lightning res more important?

The enchant costs upwards of 5ex on es base helms without any crafts.
What kind of APS should we be looking to get on cyclone?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
Hi is the 40% helm enchant or negative lightning res more important?

The enchant costs upwards of 5ex on es base helms without any crafts.

the -%lightning res is really easy to fossil craft. So if you have the currency, buy a helm with the enchant.

Else just craft one without the enchant, and you'll craft another one later once you get the enchant

"
demondied1 wrote:
What kind of APS should we be looking to get on cyclone?

Answered here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/22816044
"
blingi wrote:
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:

Yeah there really isn't a noticable difference for most bosses between arc/bl and bl/bl.
Metamorphs feel a bit faster since you get bigger shocks and arc doesn't have the ramp up time BL has.

Are you saying Arc/BL is better or worse than BL/BL for bosses?
"
FedeS wrote:
"
blingi wrote:
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:

Are you saying Arc/BL is better or worse than BL/BL for bosses?

For map bosses and metamorphs arc/bl is better. Bigger shocks and faster ramp up. For Sirus/Elder/Shaper I couldn't really tell a difference but BL/BL might be slightly better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info