[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
blingi wrote:
For map bosses and metamorphs arc/bl is better. Bigger shocks and faster ramp up. For Sirus/Elder/Shaper I couldn't really tell a difference but BL/BL might be slightly better.

Nice. Yea I'm glad I changed to Arc/Lightning penetration/added light damage in my Mjolner and have an Awakened Light pen and Aw. Added lighting leveling in my second weapon setup. I don't feel is slow and I like this combo more because you don't need to hit too many monsters in order to kill all. I found this exceptionally helpful for Methamorp adds.
Btw, do you think Lightning pen is the optimal support? (since we already have some penetration with flask) Maybe Conc effect would be more damage. I don't know how would Arc behave with the reduced area of effect tho.
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 28, 2020, 8:55:06 PM
gonna try arc/bl tomorrow for funsies

dunno about gems set up tho, maybe replacing light pen with innervate support would be better?

hoping it dosn't screw single target dmg too much tho .. mh
Any suggestions for getting more attack speed?

With Onslaught + Elusive I hit 6.33, need more. Have attack speed on the 3 rare jewels available.
IGN: CPU, Gas, Cop, Live, Flee, Oil
"
FedeS wrote:
"
blingi wrote:
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:

iv done conc and sirus with both BL BL and Arc BL

Arc BL feels nice on bosses i can kinda feel a difference with arc seemingly doing more deeps but im going off feel and not numbers here. saying that im back to BL BL and i like it just for the extra es on hit honestly its just personal preference.

Yeah there really isn't a noticable difference for most bosses between arc/bl and bl/bl.
Metamorphs feel a bit faster since you get bigger shocks and arc doesn't have the ramp up time BL has.

Are you saying Arc/BL is better or worse than BL/BL for bosses?

arc/BL felt better not sure if its number wise better but i just play bl/bl now
"
infinityinc wrote:
Any suggestions for getting more attack speed?

With Onslaught + Elusive I hit 6.33, need more. Have attack speed on the 3 rare jewels available.

Maybe tailwind on crit on boots but it's expensive. Or take out the ES wheel (Insighfull? Don't remember) and the power charge duration note and take the AS nodes on the left side of the tree
ok so i made a few changes to my setup by picking up

wasnt quite sure what to look for so threw a few divines on there till i thought something nice came up and got

Inner conviction: 3% more spell dmg per power charge, gain power charges instead of frenzy charges

is there better mods?

also changed my tree for more attack speed and am currently on 6.58aps on cyclone, might start looking at picking up a woke coc i still feel like my dmg is below alot of some other people playing, not sure what to upgrade at this point

Last edited by Ichigo_333 on Jan 29, 2020, 2:31:26 PM
How is this build? Good aoe/single target?
ign vatomang
"
Chizzle wrote:
How is this build? Good aoe/single target?

Yeah it's surprisingly good. Better than the way more popular cospris/nova assassin.
Very strong single target (not on the same level as impale cyclone champ, but I can phase Sirus and kill conqs in like 2-3 seconds).
Great survivability as long as you hit something, as long as you dont get oneshot (which doesnt really happen on 11k ES + fortify) you heal back up very fast.
Very fast movement speed and good aoe clear.
Must the timeless jewel be a kiloava variant or any lethal pride will do?
about the arc/bl VS bl/bl for boss

how can we calculate which one is more efficient for single target ?

as far as i know , triggered spell can be triggered once every 0,15s right ?

so every 0,15s one arc and one ball are spawned if triggered, right ?

but if i'm correct, while arc hits only once per trigger, ball lightning will tick every 200ms if it's close enough from target , right ?

so if arc is like 230k average damage and BL 80k , BL deals way more damage than arc on single target, right ?

not even counting all the ES on hit provided by BL in comparaison

so basically arc is only a clear speed tool?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info