[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
NomadFX wrote:
Rerolled as a guardian. 12k ES, Lowlife, tanky.

same gear pretty mnuch ecxept for boots.

I am currently leveling to do the same. Tho I was thinking of getting like 10k mana and using the shield that gives you damage by using all the mana. How is your damage without that?

Actually, I am going Heiro. So we will see.
Last edited by Tainted_Turkey on Jan 13, 2020, 9:33:44 AM
which exalted orb would be suit the build?

they all look juicy but 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit from redeemer's is pretty nice isnt it?
"
"
NomadFX wrote:

I am currently leveling to do the same. Tho I was thinking of getting like 10k mana and using the shield that gives you damage by using all the mana. How is your damage without that?

how is my damage without what? my dps will be slightly lower that the assa variant, toping out at ~135k in chest. btw manastorm and coc doesnt work imo.how much mana do you think you will regenerate in 150 ms? ;P
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 13, 2020, 10:20:58 AM
double ,.,.,
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 13, 2020, 10:21:15 AM
After doing a few maps and Sirus with Arc in Mjolner, it feels pretty good too.
Single target dps on metas and Sirus felt very good, but I also got a couple upgrades since my last kill so I can't really just pin it on that.
Last edited by blingi on Jan 13, 2020, 11:37:29 AM
Why are u guys using 40% increased damage on helm enchant instead of additional projectile ?
"
NomadFX wrote:
"
"
NomadFX wrote:

how is my damage without what? my dps will be slightly lower that the assa variant, toping out at ~135k in chest. btw manastorm and coc doesnt work imo.how much mana do you think you will regenerate in 150 ms? ;P

I am doing CWC with Hiero. I was curious how good the damage was with Guardian as opposed to assasin. As in, is it a huge loss, or does it not matter much. =)
"
NomadFX wrote:

Wouldn't your crit chance on cyclone suffer a lot and result in less cast on crit procs?

Just curious what the lure is for Guardian. You would lose reflect immunity, 56% multi, crit, movement speed, and elusive, and ignoring crits.

Guardian nets you permanent onslaught, but you can get that from other sources (gem for clearing, flask), curse removal and regen (doesn't seem that huge). The Frenzy/Endurance charges are nice, as is all the extra armor, but I don't understand the allure. Is it strictly something good for Low Life? Does going low life cost you a lot of tankiness?
Last edited by faytte on Jan 13, 2020, 12:38:47 PM
crit outside of flasks is bad (55%) but with flasks 95%, so no prob. but there are always options. i can use pure talent and crit shapers touch for 1.2% more crit. not ready mimaxing yet but killed any endgame boss so far. cortex deathless with level 78 ^^.

i just needed a new challenge. guardian is way more tankier and i get 2,5k-3k ES more with the same gear. Also the regen is insanely good.

going lowlife does decrease tankyness of course.
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 13, 2020, 1:13:20 PM
"
NomadFX wrote:
crit outside of flasks is bad (55%) but with flasks 95%, so no prob.
i just needed a new challenge. guardian is way more tankier and i get 2,5k-3k ES more with the same gear. Also the regen is insanely good.

going lowlife does decrease tankyness of course.

You also lose a lot of movement speed, no?
How is the damage? I'm hitting 180k on my chest on the CI version with 11.5k ES now which feels pretty crazy.

Different question, but how much damage do we actually lose from going above 6.06?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info