[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Could somebody enlighten me how much CDR on an item I need for next bp on CoC. I'm too dumb to understand it properly.

Let's say I would be using a lvl 6 awakened coc, if not lvl 7 with a +1 chest and +1 gem corruption. I think the 7.54 with Onslaught and Tailwind is easily achievable.

I was really lucky to chance my first HH ever yesterday and have about 200 ex to dump but would love some clarification before I dump it.

is 15-20% from a t1 roll on belt/boots enough to with 25-28% from Awakened coc? Or can you go with less, lets say 12% from crafting bench.
"
Saturn_ wrote:
"
blingi wrote:
Any opinions on tailwind boots? Is it worth it going for them and either dropping unnatural instinct to gain some skillpoints and a different jewel slot or maybe even going for more AS with awakened CoC?

Unequivocally yes. They are the most interesting addition to the build this league in my opinion, you get to zoom around all the more faster. I wouldnt play without them.

I havn't figured out a way to really utilize awakened coc. It requires an additional cooldown recovery mod on either boots or belt. Otherwise you will lose significant damage on your mjn ball lightning if you go above 6.06 aps buffed.

Even with the mod and playing around with thread of hope coordination harrier, frenzy generation etc, it seems like too much compromise to really use it to its full potential.

With Awakened Coc and 1 additional cooldown recovery mod your APS cap goes from 6.06 to 7.58, but with a slow 1 hand its hard to get there.

How would you build around them at 6.06 AS? With tailwind I'd have to drop unnatural instinct or onslaught to not go above 6.06 and losing onslaught means losing MS...
hey guys. i want start thast build and i have som,e questions.
since forty mjölner is expensive af
which options do we have?

im thinking of endurance charge corrruption on mjölner and useing leapslam (as stun and movement skill)
like leap slam, forty, faster atks? or even 4L with arcane surge?

im not sure why we dont use bloodrage for the frenzy charges?

greetings
Last edited by rotheee on Jan 12, 2020, 10:20:56 AM
"
blingi wrote:

How would you build around them at 6.06 AS? With tailwind I'd have to drop unnatural instinct or onslaught to not go above 6.06 and losing onslaught means losing MS...

You would have to give up attack speed nodes on the tree, drop frenzy etc
"
Saturn_ wrote:
"
blingi wrote:

You would have to give up attack speed nodes on the tree, drop frenzy etc

I went for it and spent around 50 ex to change various stuff around and make space for tailwind.
Dropped unnatural instinct to not overcap AS and got the Accuracy I lost from ring. Hope it was worth it.
Last edited by blingi on Jan 12, 2020, 2:47:08 PM
"
blingi wrote:

I went for it and spent around 50 ex to change various stuff around and make space for tailwind.
Dropped unnatural instinct to not overcap AS and got the Accuracy I lost from ring. Hope it was worth it.

Let me know how it feels. Even with 20 movespeed It still felt good to me.

Looking at your gear you can get a shaper glove with +1 to socketed gems and move your auras to glove. This will allow you to get a much higher level of precision due to enlighten lvl 5, freeing up some room on your ring.

The loss of crit can be made up by switching ele focus with lvl 21/20 inspiration in chest.

Losing ele focus will be a dmg loss on pob , but to me things felt different without shock, so i opted to go for a different gem anyways.

Last edited by Saturn_ on Jan 12, 2020, 3:49:56 PM
"
Saturn_ wrote:
"
blingi wrote:

Looking at your gear you can get a shaper glove with +1 to socketed gems and move your auras to glove. This will allow you to get a much higher level of precision due to enlighten lvl 5, freeing up some room on your ring.

The loss of crit can be made up by switching ele focus with lvl 21/20 inspiration in chest.

Losing ele focus will be a dmg loss on pob , but to me things felt different without shock, so i opted to go for a different gem anyways.

I definitely felt a lot faster, felt a lot closer to playin with HH in previous leagues.
Not sure the suggested change would be worth it, a suffix on my ring would give me like 20% crit multi at most? Don't think that would outweigh the damage from ele focus.

Another route or could go or could have gone is go for a really good rare shield with damage and lose some ES on the boots and get cannot be frozen on my boots.

I really want a good belt with strength and increased attributes (currenly have to use 2 dex and 2 strength nodes), but I'm not sure how hard it is to craft one and I'm out of money for now.

Also I can really recommended everyone to drop zealot's oath.
Been playing without it for 2 days and I don't really notice a difference between having 6% ES/sec and not having it.
Last edited by blingi on Jan 12, 2020, 4:16:39 PM
"
blingi wrote:
"
Saturn_ wrote:
"
blingi wrote:

I definitely felt a lot faster, felt a lot closer to playin with HH in previous leagues.
Not sure the suggested change would be worth it, a suffix on my ring would give me like 20% crit multi at most? Don't think that would outweigh the damage from ele focus.

Another route or could go or could have gone is go for a really good rare shield with damage and lose some ES on the boots and get cannot be frozen on my boots.

I really want a good belt with strength and increased attributes (currenly have to use 2 dex and 2 strength nodes), but I'm not sure how hard it is to craft one and I'm out of money for now.

Been playing without it for 2 days and I don't really notice a difference between having 6% ES/sec and not having it.

hey, I also went this route, I'm curious how much ehp you have currently at your level? I'm sitting at 7k but i can hit 8k if i lower damage but at that point I already die the same amount to one-shots at 8k vs 7k so it doesn't seem much worth it for me.
"
blingi wrote:
"
Saturn_ wrote:
"
blingi wrote:

hey, I also went this route, I'm curious how much ehp you have currently at your level? I'm sitting at 7k but i can hit 8k if i lower damage but at that point I already die the same amount to one-shots at 8k vs 7k so it doesn't seem much worth it for me.

6:45am told myself I should go to bed...

"inner me" craft somthing you fool.

Kinda glad I did.

Couple changes I have to do with my lethal pride I currently gain almost nothing 2 notables give 20% melee crit that's about it. Still don't have an unnatural instinct jewel. And I need to buy all new jewels. But for some reason I can't get enough of this build iv done sirus 8 twice now 2nd time deathless after I crafted my helm with enchant on it, did uber elder last night for the time time ever 2 portals left coz i had no idea wat I was doing. I really wanna Min Max this build more i feel like I could be doing so much more dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info