[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
CharityCase wrote:

hey, I also went this route, I'm curious how much ehp you have currently at your level? I'm sitting at 7k but i can hit 8k if i lower damage but at that point I already die the same amount to one-shots at 8k vs 7k so it doesn't seem much worth it for me.

Sitting at slightly over 11k ES and also running Rumi's to feel safer which gives me 29% phys res and 45% block.
Haven't died or had any close calls in a while since I picked up corrupted blood immunity, no oneshots by metamorphs either.

I felt super squishy before I picked up fortify, after that picking up Rumi's and getting 9k+ ES made me feel very tanky. I'd definitely try to go for at least 9k on CI if you can without sacrificing a lot of damage.
You could sell your boots (since you don't need the elusive from them) and pick up good ES boots with tailwind for example. Your chest could also have a good amount of ES more and you could always replace your shield with a good rare one (you lose a good chunk of damage but you get like 1k ES).

If your lethal pride isn't super well rolled you could try using militant faith instead and use efficient training to get strength. I did that for the longest time until I got a 15% DD lethal pride.
Militant faith just gives you a ton of damage, so you could make up for dropping the shield while gaining a lot of survivability in the process.
Last edited by blingi on Jan 13, 2020, 4:52:41 AM
Very happy with this build too. I have downscaled my ES too 9K ES at the moment, too do more DPS - which is super i think. Shaper/Ûber Elder and Awakener 8 is fine with this build. Metamorphs are down so quickly unless i try too do T19 maps, they are damn hard.

I have actually choosen too use - for DPS - should i choose differently ??? Looking at the stats for this build i don't understand why this is not more popular:

Other gear is:

Last edited by simoniknow on Jan 13, 2020, 6:25:52 AM
Does this build can sustain high tier maps without ES on hit Watcher's eye?
"
GutiElMago wrote:
Does this build can sustain high tier maps without ES on hit Watcher's eye?

These boots could be used if you can't afford the eye:

"
rotheee wrote:
hey guys. i want start thast build and i have som,e questions.
since forty mjölner is expensive af
which options do we have?

im thinking of endurance charge corrruption on mjölner and useing leapslam (as stun and movement skill)
like leap slam, forty, faster atks? or even 4L with arcane surge?

im not sure why we dont use bloodrage for the frenzy charges?

greetings

sry for reposting but i realy want to hear some opnions ^^
since we are very vulnerable to phys damage i thought endurance charges can help
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Could somebody enlighten me how much CDR on an item I need for next bp on CoC. I'm too dumb to understand it properly.

Let's say I would be using a lvl 6 awakened coc, if not lvl 7 with a +1 chest and +1 gem corruption. I think the 7.54 with Onslaught and Tailwind is easily achievable.

I was really lucky to chance my first HH ever yesterday and have about 200 ex to dump but would love some clarification before I dump it.

is 15-20% from a t1 roll on belt/boots enough to with 25-28% from Awakened coc? Or can you go with less, lets say 12% from crafting bench.

Still looking for advice!
"
rotheee wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:
hey guys. i want start thast build and i have som,e questions.
since forty mjölner is expensive af
which options do we have?

im thinking of endurance charge corrruption on mjölner and useing leapslam (as stun and movement skill)
like leap slam, forty, faster atks? or even 4L with arcane surge?

im not sure why we dont use bloodrage for the frenzy charges?

greetings

sry for reposting but i realy want to hear some opnions ^^
since we are very vulnerable to phys damage i thought endurance charges can help

You could always go for a basalt flask ! almost the same as fortify !
Has anyone tried Arc vs GMP BL for mapping?
Any decent green support gems for arc? Maybe awakened chain?
Rerolled as a guardian. 12k ES, Lowlife, tanky.

same gear pretty mnuch ecxept for boots.

"
simoniknow wrote:
Very happy with this build too. I have downscaled my ES too 9K ES at the moment, too do more DPS - which is super i think. Shaper/Ûber Elder and Awakener 8 is fine with this build. Metamorphs are down so quickly unless i try too do T19 maps, they are damn hard.

I have actually choosen too use - for DPS - should i choose differently ??? Looking at the stats for this build i don't understand why this is not more popular:

Because it has zero ES, no str. The crit stat is wasted. very bad choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info