[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Watcher's eye also and some other stuff. Melts everything instantly, all gems, 21/20 balls etc awakene ele focus. Up for sale whole build for 120 ex. If interested hit me up
Last edited by MaelstromMike on Jan 11, 2020, 12:54:34 PM
"
PRYMZ wrote:
As i play with Fenumus and i'm looking for a good WE how would you guys recommend for instance?

increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry

to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision

Haven't seen anyone talk about that combo in an WE for this build and i wonder why.

And I wanna thank you for this build N0esy, changed a week ago and have had so much fun with it. Will def look into other builds of yours in the future.

anyone have anythingo add on this ?

I'll try again as I didnt get any answers on it. hopefully it's ok.Thank you

Those 2 properties are both very good for the build. If you are comfortable with fenumus I would say go for it. I tend to think that ES on hit disc is still worth waiting for as the entire build is built around the interaction between BL and ES on hit. Playing with no WE the build is still fine, but ES on hit takes it to another level
"
zdupix1993 wrote:
Sorry for spam buts thats important for me, could someone please tell me if should i get enchant for additional proj or 40% dmg. Which one is better?

Ball Lightning projectiles cannot shotgun. All balls of the same cast share the cooldown per mob, so the mob will still be hit the same amount as not having the enchant.

The additional projectile from the enchant may help with clearing, but it will not provide any dps boost for single target.

Any opinions on tailwind boots? Is it worth it going for them and either dropping unnatural instinct to gain some skillpoints and a different jewel slot or maybe even going for more AS with awakened CoC?
What should I focus on next?

livejamie
"
blingi wrote:
Any opinions on tailwind boots? Is it worth it going for them and either dropping unnatural instinct to gain some skillpoints and a different jewel slot or maybe even going for more AS with awakened CoC?

Unequivocally yes. They are the most interesting addition to the build this league in my opinion, you get to zoom around all the more faster. I wouldnt play without them.

I havn't figured out a way to really utilize awakened coc. It requires an additional cooldown recovery mod on either boots or belt. Otherwise you will lose significant damage on your mjn ball lightning if you go above 6.06 aps buffed.

Even with the mod and playing around with thread of hope coordination harrier, frenzy generation etc, it seems like too much compromise to really use it to its full potential.

With Awakened Coc and 1 additional cooldown recovery mod your APS cap goes from 6.06 to 7.58, but with a slow 1 hand its hard to get there.
Last edited by Saturn_ on Jan 11, 2020, 9:25:22 PM
"
livejamie wrote:

Depending on how much es you are comfortable with, the biggest dps upgrade for you will be shield, lots of room for improvement.
"
Saturn_ wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Depending on how much es you are comfortable with, the biggest dps upgrade for you will be shield, lots of room for improvement.

Oh fun that's exciting.

What should I be looking for?
livejamie
I'll try again as I didnt get any answers on it. hopefully it's ok.Thank you[/quote]

Those 2 properties are both very good for the build. If you are comfortable with fenumus I would say go for it. I tend to think that ES on hit disc is still worth waiting for as the entire build is built around the interaction between BL and ES on hit. Playing with no WE the build is still fine, but ES on hit takes it to another level[/quote]

Thanks for your answer. I'll buy one and with ES on hit prob, gonna be fun testing out shaper beams and such and see the sustain. who can argue with +25-30ES leech more :)

7ex for base
1ex worth of dense/metallic fossils/resonators
14c for fenumus beast

im actually really happy rn. i was using cyclone attack speed for a while so keen to test this out and my sirus is ready to go again so im quite nervous at the same time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info