[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
Hennri wrote:
i was thinking of wearing this amulet and adding wrath and this watcher's eye

+

may be interesting?

We don't need leech as we have gain on hit es which is much better.
If you you wrath then increase lightning damage or crit change on jew is much better.
A amulet with attribute + % es + crit multi is much better
"
Peenoy wrote:
Can someone build check me ?

Seems i'm making like half the damage everyone's doing.

Maybe i should switch to militant if i have enough str ?

You shouldnt need astra as well as lethal, getting multi on ring and ammy will be an upgrade.

militant will be another upgrade.

ele pen or light dmg on boots is another large upgrade
Sorry for spam buts thats important for me, could someone please tell me if should i get enchant for additional proj or 40% dmg. Which one is better?
why is everyone still using lethal pride?

I can understand the guy who was spamming here with his double damage rolls and all that stuff but what about everyone else...

How much str do you gain from it? What other useful mods?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
I probably think now the build is complete, everything closes very quickly and easily, I don’t see the point in further investments
Gear

"
MrRuLight wrote:
I probably think now the build is complete, everything closes very quickly and easily, I don’t see the point in further investments
Gear

man i just copied the ball lightning setup u had in the weapon it is so freaky nice even with my crappy gear, im really liking this build SO much
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
"
MrRuLight wrote:
Gear

man i just copied the ball lightning setup u had in the weapon it is so freaky nice even with my crappy gear, im really liking this build SO much

In general, this setting is for maps, but I have enough damage for bosses and metamorphs of t16
For Sirus/U-Elder/Shaper, GMP is changing to Slower Projectiles
As i play with Fenumus and i'm looking for a good WE how would you guys recommend for instance?

increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry

to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision

Haven't seen anyone talk about that combo in an WE for this build and i wonder why.

And I wanna thank you for this build N0esy, changed a week ago and have had so much fun with it. Will def look into other builds of yours in the future.

anyone have anythingo add on this ?

I'll try again as I didnt get any answers on it. hopefully it's ok.Thank you
"
azamantes wrote:
why is everyone still using lethal pride?

I can understand the guy who was spamming here with his double damage rolls and all that stuff but what about everyone else...

How much str do you gain from it? What other useful mods?

To be clear, I had never used lethal pride before, and was excited. Still don't think I was spamming -.-

With normal point allocation Lethal Pride should net you 52 strength. At least for me (not great gear, but ok) without Lethal pride I would not meet the str reqs despite having a top end roll astra. A jewel with strength or better strength roll on on rare items would be enough to fix it, so it hardly required.

It can net you a lot of resists, 5% strength, lightning penetration (I think?) and double damage, but also a lot of mods that are not useful.
Last edited by faytte on Jan 11, 2020, 12:17:32 PM
"
MrRuLight wrote:
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
"
MrRuLight wrote:
Gear

In general, this setting is for maps, but I have enough damage for bosses and metamorphs of t16
For Sirus/U-Elder/Shaper, GMP is changing to Slower Projectiles

im not having real issues with t16 metas with gmp either they might take a little longer to kill than you though. i just failed sirus on awak 8 for the 2nd time first time pre nerf and now afterwards, trying to decide on the next upgrades

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info