[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
blingi wrote:
Does the double damage work properly? I feel like my Sirus damage is so much lower since I switched from Militant Faith when it should only be around 10%.

Is that the only thing you changed? Did you lose critical strike chance? I feel like the biggest gimp to damage happens when your diamond flask is not up and you're left to your un-flasked crit chance on cyclone - that's what I felt at least.
For those running LL versions of the build: How much ES are you walking around with? It seems between Shavs and using a lower ES shield you might take a big hit on maximum ES?
"
sephonly wrote:
"
blingi wrote:
Does the double damage work properly? I feel like my Sirus damage is so much lower since I switched from Militant Faith when it should only be around 10%.

Is that the only thing you changed? Did you lose critical strike chance? I feel like the biggest gimp to damage happens when your diamond flask is not up and you're left to your un-flasked crit chance on cyclone - that's what I felt at least.

Yeah without diamond my cyclone crit is 5% lower than it was with militant faith.
Still doesn't explain when it feels like I do so much less damage now, I used to finish his second phase in one cycle of fire/meteor/laser and now I need like 2-3.
Last edited by blingi on Jan 10, 2020, 5:03:06 PM
"
faytte wrote:
For those running LL versions of the build: How much ES are you walking around with? It seems between Shavs and using a lower ES shield you might take a big hit on maximum ES?

9k es are no prob. 10-12k possible. im at 9,7k at the moment.
Is enchant for additional ball projectile better then 40% dmg ? or should i get 40% dmg ?
i was thinking of wearing this amulet and adding wrath and this watcher's eye

+

may be interesting?
"
faytte wrote:

7.5k ES for me, close to 8k with bossing setup. I'm 99 so I'm gaining more exp than I die! Most of my deaths were crashes to Legion encounters until I stopped running them, or some t16 fully juiced up mapmod Metamorph with a big slam/crit. But I'm also compensating lesser ES with more elemental dmg reduction and endurance charges.
The ultimate dream would be a double corrupted shavs with 50% reduced extra dmg from crits.
Also sometimes offence is your best defence, that's why I went for HH over a mirrorworthy es + clarity jewel.
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

7.5k ES for me, close to 8k with bossing setup. I'm 99 so I'm gaining more exp than I die! Most of my deaths were crashes to Legion encounters until I stopped running them, or some t16 fully juiced up mapmod Metamorph with a big slam/crit. But I'm also compensating lesser ES with more elemental dmg reduction and endurance charges.
The ultimate dream would be a double corrupted shavs with 50% reduced extra dmg from crits.
Also sometimes offence is your best defence, that's why I went for HH over a mirrorworthy es + clarity jewel.

? you dont get extra damage from crits while elusive.
Oh thanks for pointing that out! Was about to dump 70-100 ex into a double corrupted Shavs.
I actually never paid attention to that small line on Elusive and must have had 1 really unlucky case to receive a crit then!
Can someone build check me ?

Seems i'm making like half the damage everyone's doing.

Maybe i should switch to militant if i have enough str ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info