[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Got a lethal pride today with 15% DD and like 80 strength so I decided to replace my militant faith for now. Losing some damage but gaining some ES, not really a super big upgrade since I don't really need the strength.
"
blingi wrote:
Got a lethal pride today with 15% DD and like 80 strength so I decided to replace my militant faith for now. Losing some damage but gaining some ES, not really a super big upgrade since I don't really need the strength.

Yeah I suppose the other problem with Lethal pride is that the double damage (or w/e useful stats) have to land on nodes that you are already taking or else there's an opportunity cost VS. the one keystone node you have to take with militant faith. Also militant faith provides other useful bonuses (mine is 16 all resistances & aura effect) which allowed me to re-spec Alira into 2 passive points as well (though I probably would have done this at some point anyway).
"
sephonly wrote:
"
blingi wrote:

Yeah I suppose the other problem with Lethal pride is that the double damage (or w/e useful stats) have to land on nodes that you are already taking or else there's an opportunity cost VS. the one keystone node you have to take with militant faith. Also militant faith provides other useful bonuses (mine is 16 all resistances & aura effect) which allowed me to re-spec Alira into 2 passive points as well (though I probably would have done this at some point anyway).

The DD mods are all on decent nodes, but I had to go back to using Thread of Hope to get the most out of it which was a slight downgrade.
I still feel more comfortable with the extra ES and spellblock now but I lost around 9% DPS between militant faith and the extra crit on cyclone.
I feel like in order for Lethal Pride to be significantly better than militant faith it would have to be completely insane, like give me another 5% strength mod or a 4th DD mod or something.
Hey guys, so been playing this build for a while now and loving it, did all content, all bosses with no problems, but i get a feeling that im still missing a lot of dps, can someone check my char please? :)
"
kaksius wrote:
Hey guys, so been playing this build for a while now and loving it, did all content, all bosses with no problems, but i get a feeling that im still missing a lot of dps, can someone check my char please? :)

you bought my Amy :)

your ring, helmet and shield are pretty shitty.

get a 40% bl enchanted helmet with -9 res
ring with dps in any form
shield with spelldamage or flat lightning damage or both!

all attr % belt helps too.
bottled faith

cri multi and ES on jewels

utilizy WoC, ele weakness and arcane surge. (didn't check your skills)
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 10, 2020, 7:49:23 AM
this league WE +X es gain on hit beacuse discipline so very expensive. Can play with no WE?
Another idea for the Budget option.

Annoint utmost might in the amulet [tons of strength] (5c worth of oils, instead of 200c if we allocate tranquility)

Use Crown of the inward eye (1c to 15c max roll)

Which gives us:
-Decent ES
-Transfiguration of soul [big damage] that we are missing from not annointing tranquility.
-Transfiguration of mind. [nice damage]

Get the resists (that we are losing from the helmet) from other gear, easier because not strength hungry anymore.

+2 skillpoints because the 2 big strength notables are not needed.
hi, which item is more important?
whater's eye ES gain on hit for greater survivability???

i love this build, but idk, im noob :c

What items are needed for initial creation? pleasee ♥
Last edited by Hennri on Jan 10, 2020, 12:11:16 PM
"
stardustzz wrote:
this league WE +X es gain on hit beacuse discipline so very expensive. Can play with no WE?

This is good enough to do all content in this league.

"
Hennri wrote:
hi, which item is more important?
whater's eye ES gain on hit for greater survivability???

i love this build, but idk, im noob :c

What items are needed for initial creation? pleasee ♥

Budget option is shown in the gear section.
Mjolner, Shaper's Touch, ES on hit mechanics (Watcher's eye or the boots), and 6-linked body armour are important.
Does the double damage work properly? I feel like my Sirus damage is so much lower since I switched from Militant Faith when it should only be around 10%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info