[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

What awakened gems should this build be using in both the 6L and the Hammer? Part of me is saying Awakened Elemental is doing the most sheet dps, but with Awakened Added Lightning we can apply better shocks which would be more useful (?).
"
murilomuka wrote:
Hey guys!

Got around 15~ ex to spend into this build, been wanting to play a CoC build for some time now.

How mandatory is fortify on hit Mjolner in order to keep things going in T15+ maps?

It's pretty important, I died a fair bit of times to oneshots from t16 metas or elder guardians before I upgraded mine and afterwards it was smooth sailing.
"
Saturn_ wrote:
"
murilomuka wrote:
Hey guys!

Got around 15~ ex to spend into this build, been wanting to play a CoC build for some time now.

How mandatory is fortify on hit Mjolner in order to keep things going in T15+ maps?

Its not optional, however you can use a fortify support with cyclone and still do plenty of damage.

wrong imo. playing the CI variant makes this corruption optional as you can reach crazy ES number 14-15k. It is only mandatory for low life or sub 10k ES variants.
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 7, 2020, 5:47:33 AM
"
sephonly wrote:

Also don't forget that POB does not have 100% increased critical strike chance against enemies on Consecrated ground built in from Zealotry, but you will almost always have this buff up against rares/uniques.

im my pob version the the crit chance from zealotry is calculated correctly.
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 7, 2020, 5:47:07 AM
"
faytte wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

Is getting 3 separate '5% chance for double damage' on Lethal Pride along with one '1% life regen per second' on the new passive tree (with thread of hope nodes) considered good? Curious before I invest divines.

Triple "5% chance to deal double damage" is insane.

It also has 5% strength on Golem Commander, which was not a node I was considering until today. Rakiata 14089 for anyone curious.

How did you get 3* Double Damage ?

I've got timeless 14091 and I didn't even got something close to that :(

Or maybe i have no clue of Rakiata Range cause i've thrown like 8 ex divining it xD
Is there a possibility to run all 3 auras + Aspect of the Spider ? In PoB I'm getting a negative unreserved mana even with Enlighten 4. If not, which should I turn off ? For Ball Lightning of course Precision is the worst. But missing that much crit chance for Cyclone might be a dps loss ?
Hi selling all of my endgame gear MP if interest :)
screw double damage. you use lethal pride for str and fire resistance to be more flexible minmaxing.

e.g. my lethal provides 128 str and 20% fire resistance.
"
n00bfight3r wrote:
Is there a possibility to run all 3 auras + Aspect of the Spider ? In PoB I'm getting a negative unreserved mana even with Enlighten 4. If not, which should I turn off ? For Ball Lightning of course Precision is the worst. But missing that much crit chance for Cyclone might be a dps loss ?

I can run Spider + Discipline + Zealotry + Precision lvl 1 (probably a bit higher if I want to, I need testing on this) with lvl 3 Enlighten, 4% reduced mana reserved near CI and Sovereignity (6% reduced mana reserved, near Zealoth's Oath).

It leaves me at 75 unreserved mana with 42.6 mana/s regen, I can probably level up Precision to something like 6-7.
"
NomadFX wrote:
"
Saturn_ wrote:
"
murilomuka wrote:
Hey guys!

Its not optional, however you can use a fortify support with cyclone and still do plenty of damage.

wrong imo. playing the CI variant makes this corruption optional as you can reach crazy ES number 14-15k. It is only mandatory for low life or sub 10k ES variants.

I havent seen anyone running this with more than 11k ES.
How would you even get 14k without being zdps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info