[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
dom143 wrote:
Is this one worth to make mirror service?

The extra projectile does nothing for our single target, since that projectile cant hit the same target as main projectile. So all it does, it increases your clearspeed.

A 370 ES helm with Ball Lightning damage anda big reduced mana reservation mod would potentially be worth to mirror in my eyes, if you had the currency for it!
Imo the crit multi per Power charge node beyond disciple of the forbidden is much more valuable than DotF itself. And i dont think militant faith is worth it compared to a well rolled lethal pride. if you want more spellpower just use cowards legacy or go low life.

currently 9,7k ES and wooping 150k avarage hit with BL with vaal rf. 2 seconds elderslayer kills, they die before they can attack.

gear
need some advice.. ive begun crafting an amulet and stumbled onto this.
any experienced crafters out there to tell me what they think? is it good enough to do anything with?

Still want to min/max the build if someone have some advices.
(I'm actually trying to max out dmg, so i'm at ~9k but with the inital tree, i'm sitting at 10k but I feel my dps is lacking)

Also, wondering if the setup I've got on my Mjolner actually shock the target and then the 6L has the elemental focus setup or is it better to run dual lightning/elemental focus awakened ?
I swapped over to militant faith today and while my ES dropped below 9k I still have yet to die or even get close to feeling uncomfortable and my damage feels very good.
Still curious if there are any calculation on awakened added lightning damage vs awakened lightning pen vs awakened elemental focus.
Is pierce good for this build? Just looking at the boot mods this league wondering what the best combo would be.
This build is a ton of fun, I sold off my trapper to make it. I crafted most pieces.

"

I'd love to get an idea of what to aim for next upgrade-wise. It's getting pretty expensive.

I'm at 8.2k ES right now and feel like I am super vulnerable unless I'm spinning, would love to bump up my ES.

Is there a way to get non-flask freeze immunity somewhere besides the boots? It's probably worth it for me to replace those first I think.

Thanks.
livejamie
For those doing t16-Awakener 8 stuff (and end game boss fights at Awakener 8):

What uncapped resists are you using? I'm not really certain what to go for: Do I shoot for 110-113% for elemental weakness? Seems really hard with the build. Is simply being over 80% fine, and rely on wise oak uptime when that map mod comes up? Do people even factor it in?
anyone else having some problems popping enough legion mobs for it to feel good?

whenever i encounter legions in my map i wish i had vaal ice nova or vaal arc instead of slow ball lightning.
"
shrinkmaster wrote:
anyone else having some problems popping enough legion mobs for it to feel good?

whenever i encounter legions in my map i wish i had vaal ice nova or vaal arc instead of slow ball lightning.

1) You could use gmp instead of slower projectiles for better clear/popping
2) You could always swap ball lightning in your hammer to arc/vaal arc and pop the vaal version manually first.
3) If you have a spare gem slot, you could also do GMP in your hammer with Ball lightning and Vaal Arc in the free gem slot (unsupported) and pop it at the start and as it comes off its cd.

Overall I feel GMP with balls is enough to clear a legion unless the layout sucks and walls mess you up.
Last edited by faytte on Jan 6, 2020, 4:36:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info