[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
cryion wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
How do we deal with stuns? Seems to be the only way I die.

You are immune to stun while spinning. Never stop spinning.

What can stop me from spinning? Maybe I'm getting chilled?
livejamie
Any idea how to get a bit more tanky? I don't feel comfortable dropping the armor from a granite flask and using bottled faith after being oneshot by legion archers twice today.
As far as feeling tankier, I'm not exactly sure. Since jade flasks only work vs physical hits, I'm tempted to say a Rumi's is better, but you fall into an issue where you really want bleed, curse and freeze immunity.

My Jade Flask is rolled with bleed immunity, which I don't think come up in any of the big fights, so I might swap to a Rumi's for it for Shaper/Sirus.
I made this Vaal Regalia

Is "Spells have +% to Critical Strike Chance" useful in our case?
"
blingi wrote:

I havent seen anyone running this with more than 11k ES.
How would you even get 14k without being zdps.

it is called minmaxing. this build scales very well. if i can get 10k with a shav and a prism guardian (while dealing more dps than any of you, with an not yet optimised build), dont you think you can get 14k with a 700 Es regalia and a 350 Es shield?

btw. with perfect gear i can get to 12k. requires a clarity watchers ofc.

some hints: get str/int T1 on rings. 50-60+ all attr. + t1 str or int on amulett. max ES Hubris/Boots. All attr. % on belt at least. preferably int% on helmet. all attr% on amy or int% on amy. 40 flat ES on every rare jewel and so on...

@MrRuLight no its wasted, spell crit is capped if you did it right.
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 8, 2020, 4:19:38 AM
"
faytte wrote:
As far as feeling tankier, I'm not exactly sure. Since jade flasks only work vs physical hits, I'm tempted to say a Rumi's is better, but you fall into an issue where you really want bleed, curse and freeze immunity.

My Jade Flask is rolled with bleed immunity, which I don't think come up in any of the big fights, so I might swap to a Rumi's for it for Shaper/Sirus.

I want back to a Rumi's but the lack of corrupted blood immunity hurts. Might have to bite the bullet and spend 7 ex on a jewel with immunity.
Still doesn't feel as good as I want it though and I'd really like to run bottled faith too.
"
NomadFX wrote:
"
blingi wrote:

it is called minmaxing. this build scales very well. if i can get 10k with a shav and a prism guardian, dont you think you can get 14k with a 700 Es regalia and a 350 Es shield?

ok boomer

and I was the 5th assassin with the most ES on ninja when I was using the pure ES build.
"
Epi77444 wrote:
"
NomadFX wrote:
"
blingi wrote:

it is called minmaxing. this build scales very well. if i can get 10k with a shav and a prism guardian, dont you think you can get 14k with a 700 Es regalia and a 350 Es shield?

ok boomer

and I was the 5th assassin with the most ES on ninja when I was using the pure ES build.

first of all poe.ninja is not accurate. i have 9,7k right now and im listed with 8,8k.

and im not talking out of my ass, i had 12k last season with my low life spin off of this build.

do you believe me or do you need a pob file?

Edit, with all the catalysts, it is even more easy.

https://pastebin.com/gZXKncvC end of last season. gear is far from BIS in every slot by this leagues standard. if you put 715 Vaal regalia and a 400Es shield into this pob you are at 16k ES. This league with perfect gear 17-18k should be possible as CI.
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 8, 2020, 8:18:58 AM
So wich Awakened gems are better to have? Cuz i got confused, one says added lightning damage other ele focus.
"
kaksius wrote:
So wich Awakened gems are better to have? Cuz i got confused, one says added lightning damage other ele focus.

Ele focus because your hits are to small to shock bosses effectively. and for trash you dont need shock.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info