[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Mirror service if anyone needs a helm
"
xxtntctxx wrote:

The build is really strong right now with 10k4 es
I am going to buy the jew to replace to a rare boot with high resis and +1 shield
If i can affort a jew with + crit chance Wraith and LGOH Discipline, can i replace zealo with Wraith becus it give more damage or its better to buy a zealottry and Discipline Jew

If you get crit chance from Watcher's Eye, wrath will be slightly better than Zealotry, but I would rather look for a zealotry, discipline or clarity (extra ES) mod.
"
N0esy wrote:

Keep in mind that the "increased ES from body armour" mod is trash.

What makes it trash? I thought it'd work like a huge flat ES modifier.
"
blingi wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:

Keep in mind that the "increased ES from body armour" mod is trash.

What makes it trash? I thought it'd work like a huge flat ES modifier.

That used to be the case, but GGG changed how the mod is calculated several patches ago. Now the mod is very underwhelming, sadly. I'm not sure how the calculation works now, but you can check how weak the mod is in PoB.
It's better for you to look for strength instead.
Last edited by N0esy on Jan 5, 2020, 8:38:09 AM
thought i would be done with this build by now but i cant think of anything that'll compare. it seriously strikes a perfect balance between survivability and dps... swapping the mjolnir ball lightning for arc makes clearing a joy as well..

i think i'm about ready to drop a bitch load of currency on crafting an amulet for this build but i'm pretty new to crafting and am not sure what i should be aiming for.
anybody have a good idea for an awesome crafted amulet? have about 100ex to drop on trying this out.
Trying to min max this build (if someone can check my gear).

Got the Shaper ring + looking for a good elfer one.

Question is what seems to be the best awakened support gem between light pen/light dmg (or maybe another one ?
Can you sustain ES with Aspect of Spider + Fenumus' Spinnerets ? ES on hit watchers are quite expensive currently.
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
Can you sustain ES with Aspect of Spider + Fenumus' Spinnerets ? ES on hit watchers are quite expensive currently.

Yes. I don't have a watchers eye. Just get a maximum es on his Fenumus and you will be fine. You will also want some reduced mana reservation nodes to make everything work together (see my passive tree).
Nice thanks ! I see on PoB that you have about 7.5k ES, isn't that a bit low ?

Edit : Also, do you need any cooldown reduction ? What APS should you aim for ?
Last edited by Akalamiammiam on Jan 5, 2020, 12:24:40 PM
I've tested and for my part, it seems 4.69 is the goal to get on hide out to get buffed 6.06 (correct me if i'm wrong).

How do you guys deal with frozen (seems the only thing that kills me) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info