[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Is there a point in getting Withering Step over Phase Run since Assassin already gets Elusive?

Not the most optimal but after regaling lightning dmg per power charge i just had to multimod it. Someone will probably craft a bigger beast with only t1s one day
"
Peenoy wrote:
I've tested and for my part, it seems 4.69 is the goal to get on hide out to get buffed 6.06 (correct me if i'm wrong).

How do you guys deal with frozen (seems the only thing that kills me) ?

Craft proper flasks and use silver of heat instead of adrenaline so you're immune.
"
FriX wrote:

Not the most optimal but after regaling lightning dmg per power charge i just had to multimod it. Someone will probably craft a bigger beast with only t1s one day

I thought double influence rings don't count for shaper's mark?
"
blingi wrote:
"
FriX wrote:

Tested both in PoB and in game, cant really compare tooltip to well calculated DPS of PoB but it shows that mark of the shaper still works.
Removing mark of the shaper shows -4k tooltip dmg, switching crusader/elder ring with elder ring shows -1k tooltip difference and wearing both crusader/elder and elder rings shows -3k tooltip dmg.
I'd like to be proven otherwise and be laughed for wasting EX on this shit.
Does having 6.06 attacks per sec GOOD or do I need to be just below it (6.05)?
Path of Building shows like I have 6.07 AS but ingame says 6.06, which one is the accurate one?
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Jan 5, 2020, 2:48:11 PM
"
blingi wrote:
"
FriX wrote:

They definitely work, you can verify using ingame tooltip. There's currently a bug, if you use awakener orb on non elder influence and apply to elder influence, it will not count as elder ring.

You must use awakener orb on elder influence and apply to non elder. They may fix the bug in the future, but for now its risky buying double influence rings because you cant know which order they were applied.

My work in progress:

Respecced my miner into this build last night, first time playing CoC, enjoying the heck out of it so far. Gear is a bit thrown together at the moment, I'm looking forward to growing into it.

Was wondering what alternative supports might be to run in Mjolner if I already have leech from the tree but don't want to run Elemental Focus so that I can shock. Any advice would be much welcome.
Is this one worth to make mirror service?

"
dom143 wrote:
Is this one worth to make mirror service?

mirroring an helmet is a waste of currency unless you get a big 7L shaper helmet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info