[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Has anyone tried swapping out ele focus and playing with shocks? First choice I think would be awakened added lightning damage, but that's pretty expensive. Next choice would probably be regular added lightning damage, or (awakened) lightning pen.

Not really sure if ball lightning's hits are big enough to make the shocks even worth it though?
IGN: Vortexbern
Last edited by Einzbern on Dec 23, 2019, 2:27:06 AM
@OP

You should update the title, [3.9]
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
"
N0esy wrote:

"
xkitarux wrote:
"
Einzbern wrote:
I was considering grabbing some of those jewels. They would only proc on cyclone hits though, right? Or ball lightning too?

I believe only cyclone, but its at least something to hold you off while grinding for that 10ex for the watcher's eye

Assuming your aps is 6.0, the +3 ES on hit jewel gives you 18 ES recovery per second against a single target, which is useless. Before you get the Watcher's eye, use energy shield leech and/or the spider boots. You can also take some ES leech nodes (ethereal feast and/or light eater) to increase the leech rate.

I think you have it wrong here, what I was explaining is that you can use multiple +3 es on hit jewels, for example I have a total of 5 with it, all ~1c per, and 15es per hit, or 90 es per second @ 6.0aps, while no where near as good as a watcher's eye, it still allows you to use Doryani's boots and still sustain as well as the spider boots.
90es/s IS useless. get the boots + leech watchers.

Blasting through the content with a 5 link. Elder Down, failed at sirius due black holes.

Last edited by NomadFX on Dec 23, 2019, 6:09:10 AM
Boots seem to work pretty well. It takes a while to farm up 10ex for the eye.
I don't know if it was yet confirmed but build deletes Sirus and make it easily farmable at 8 Awakening Level
Also
seems very strong.
"
Unavailable
Unavailable

facetank 32 watchstones sirus easily, i think im going to relevel as scion or jug.

ground shit + pew pew facetank

https://gfycat.com/wildantiqueandeancat

Big balls facetank

https://gfycat.com/unknownkindethiopianwolf

Why you wanna make a new char if you think the build is good? :)
Can you upload pob?

btw.. I still need lvl 21 gems and better jewels. Anyone got suggestions for upgrades? Those spider boots + aspect of the spider - dunno if its worth it?

Got pretty lucky with a couple of deals so got an awesome helmet for 1 ex and watchers eye for 8 ex. But in pob i still only (if i calculated correct) got around 3 million shaper dps. It doesnt feel that awesome on T16 metamorphs. Need more :) considering LL build like NomadFX.
Last edited by kaldaskeren on Dec 25, 2019, 2:53:46 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
looking for ideas to gain Fortify before i got Mjolner corrputed.

Flamedash doesnt work, maybe use leapslam?

p.s.: sorry for my english^^
Guys I have around 10-11 exa in my possesion. Is it possible to pull this build with that amount of currency?

And actually I was debating between This build and Whispering Ice Scion. Which one would you suggest with this currency to start with?

And also how tanky is this build against t14-t16 mobs, bosses and Morphs?

Wanna play tanky build doesnt care that much about damage tho
Last edited by gopotan on Dec 25, 2019, 11:10:45 AM
"
gopotan wrote:
Guys I have around 10-11 exa in my possesion. Is it possible to pull this build with that amount of currency?

And actually I was debating between This build and Whispering Ice Scion. Which one would you suggest with this currency to start with?

And also how tanky is this build against t14-t16 mobs, bosses and Morphs?

Hmm i guess if you can "settle" with a 5L chest to start with. But trust me on this.. The build SKYROCKETS when you get decent helmet + watchers eye. And the watchers eye is 8-13 ex.

Main gear needed:
Shapers touch 60c
doryana delusion (optional) 1,5 ex
mjolner 5c
Mark of the shaper 2,5 ex
Lethal pride 250c
Efficient training 40c
6L armor 2-10 ex. With 500 ES its around 2 ex.
Watchers eye 6-14 ex. I got mine for 8 - very lucky.
Helmet with -lightning res + ball lightning dmg 1-10 ex. Again i got lucky. 1ex for me.
Last edited by kaldaskeren on Dec 25, 2019, 1:53:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info