[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

You dont need a Mjölner for this build to work.
Made this Cast on Critical Strike and Cospri's Malice mechanics guide for players that are more into visual learning. Feel free to use it in your build guide:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSpyn9pTRaQ&t

Also, open for feedback on the video (hope that its all correct:P)
"
NomadFX wrote:

Thanks!

Have anyone actually tried without mjolner and just the CoC setup in a Tabula, and with a weapon with high crit chance? Is it playable? :)

Thanks again!
"
kaldaskeren wrote:
"
NomadFX wrote:

Thanks!

Have anyone actually tried without mjolner and just the CoC setup in a Tabula, and with a weapon with high crit chance? Is it playable? :)

Thanks again!

For me (as noted in a recent post) Mjoelner was there only for clearing power with a GMP in it. So if you skip Mjoelner, you'll have to trade off / switch gems in your main setup to balance between single target and clearing power.

The chest gives you no benefit for your crit or generally anything damage related, so tabula is just as good as a 700 ES chest.

Mjoelner definitely does not make-or-break the build (like ES gain on hit does, defenses-wise).
"
Irfy84 wrote:
"
kaldaskeren wrote:
"
NomadFX wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks again!

For me (as noted in a recent post) Mjoelner was there only for clearing power with a GMP in it. So if you skip Mjoelner, you'll have to trade off / switch gems in your main setup to balance between single target and clearing power.

The chest gives you no benefit for your crit or generally anything damage related, so tabula is just as good as a 700 ES chest.

Mjoelner definitely does not make-or-break the build (like ES gain on hit does, defenses-wise).

Yeah thanks for answer.
I just tried widowsmaker out in standard, with a level 72 assassin. Complete shitgear and tabula. Used the 6L setup from the guide and i took Light Eater (until i get Watchers eye with ES gain/hit) for the extra Spell damage leech and it worked wonders. Could easily stomp yellow maps with 3000 ES and decent leech. 100% going to start with this - Going to be awesome!
Last edited by kaldaskeren on Dec 12, 2019, 8:10:22 AM
Be aware - Fenemus beast is crazy hard this league... Ripped 4 times to him already, not a chance, and i did get help.
I'm guessing for non ci thats not really doable at the moment... Oneshots people with 7k life and 3k Mana (Mom).

So, save your currency, or get a ci carry.
Awesome build! Saw something similar from Mathil but with an Elementalist and life based. Have you considered/tried out the elementalist version and do you have any thoughts on it?
that watcher's eye is freakin expensive lol, it'd take around half the currency i've managed to farm just for that alone...
do you think it'll be more or less expensive by the 20th?
Started Metamorphis league with this build, it's super fun to play and clears very fast, but you definitely need the watcher's eye mod to be able to sustain damage. Currently at 10ex price so I can't afford it, but still clearing T15s with absolute ease.

Also missing Shaper's Touch, so had to modify tree to get some accuracy and a bit more sustain.

Even without those 2 items this build is very fun and I recommend people try it out once the prices stabilize.
Thanks for the Build. I really like it. I think i have a good Setup going. I changed the reserved Mana Wheel from the Shadow to the templars one with 1 Point More spent. Now i can run Spider, zealotry, disci and high precision for 100% Hit Chance. I will change it back once i have enlighten 4.
The Cost of my Setup was approx 35 ex, But has still good oppurtunities for Upgrades. I have 76/76/81 resis Right now, which i will fix for balanced res soon.
So again, thanks for the Build, it‘s an absolute blast. You guys have a good christmas Time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info