[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
N0esy wrote:
"
Hagun744 wrote:
Hey NOesy, If you get a sec, can I have you look over my guy? Got it mostly up and running, damage feels a little low and working on ES since that is pretty low because of % and rolls.

Your character is not public so I cannot check it. Make it public or give me your PoB.

I think i fixed it? should be viewable now never really use the website
hey guys, passionate coc ball lightning player here, but in standard. i can do t16 100% delirium maps pretty easily, i just get f** by laggs if i run double beyond. Anyways i wanted to ask if anyone knows someone in standard who is minmaxing a coc ball lightning build?

and if someone could have a quick look over my build, i would be very thankful.

the 5 passive points for strength/dex hurt. also i think dropping mjölnir for several reasons might be a very good option for a better weapon, and to get rid of the strenght.

i have tried replacing it with a t1 to lightning spells, t3 to lightnings spells, t2 lightning pen rune dagger, with multimod crit multi and attack speed, additional cd recovery speed on my belt to get boots, belt and woke coc.. but i dont really know, it didnt felt that great, also becouse of the es gain which is kinda missing

dont get me wrong, i can do almost everything, but i feel like there is much more potential. cheers
"
Hagun744 wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
"
Hagun744 wrote:
Hey NOesy, If you get a sec, can I have you look over my guy? Got it mostly up and running, damage feels a little low and working on ES since that is pretty low because of % and rolls.

Your character is not public so I cannot check it. Make it public or give me your PoB.

I think i fixed it? should be viewable now never really use the website

1. Use a militant faith with the "Dominus" mod for the missing jewel slot (near the pain attunement keystone. This will increase your damage by 21%.
2. Tranquility anointment.
3. You put two curses on vortex but you have only 1 curse limit so far. You can put 2 if you use level 5 woke curse on hit gem. Thus, you should remove the elemental weakness gem for now. Normally I recommend arcane surge support for the slot, but you have arcane surge from the Watcher's eye. So I have no idea what to put there.
4. leveling woke added lightning damage support will be a huge upgrade (12.5% more damage at level 5)
5. You have 99% crit chance without increased crit chance support. Therefore, increased crit support are not doing anything, at least during flask effect. You should replace it with inspiration support.
Last edited by N0esy on Apr 2, 2020, 6:34:35 PM
Ty you so much, just bought curse 5 and saw this.

Is there a roll you for the numbers of faith? or just get Dominus

Should i anoit it on current ammy or craft a +1 lighting one first?

Trying to get white sockets so I can put in inspiration, only have 100 chromes, should i just risk and try for 3 green 1 red 2 blue?

"
Hagun744 wrote:
Ty you so much, just bought curse 5 and saw this.

Is there a roll you for the numbers of faith? or just get Dominus

Should i anoit it on current ammy or craft a +1 lighting one first?

Trying to get white sockets so I can put in inspiration, only have 100 chromes, should i just risk and try for 3 green 1 red 2 blue?

Numbers on militant faith does not matter, but sometimes the notable Melding is replaced by a special one. In that case you have to reroll with a divine orb again, as you don't have 150 devotion.

Well actually you should be able to find a better amulet for less than 1 ex. I always look for an amulet with 45+ dex (or 30+ all attributes), 40+ ES and 30+ crit multi with two open prefixes. Then you can craft 20% ES and crusader slam. Most mods from this slam are useful. The best mod is 10% lightning pen and not +1 lightning. Even if you don't get what you want from this slam, you should anoint tranquility anyway, because you can sell it for a lot when you upgrade it.

If you can buy woke curse on hit, you should be able to buy chromas...On average you need 500-600 chroma with the 1 green recipe.
You can wait for the vorci, but in the meantime you can use lightning pen support.
Thank you so much again and again. The build is so fun
"
Cóbra wrote:
hey guys, passionate coc ball lightning player here, but in standard. i can do t16 100% delirium maps pretty easily, i just get f** by laggs if i run double beyond. Anyways i wanted to ask if anyone knows someone in standard who is minmaxing a coc ball lightning build?

and if someone could have a quick look over my build, i would be very thankful.

the 5 passive points for strength/dex hurt. also i think dropping mjölnir for several reasons might be a very good option for a better weapon, and to get rid of the strenght.

i have tried replacing it with a t1 to lightning spells, t3 to lightnings spells, t2 lightning pen rune dagger, with multimod crit multi and attack speed, additional cd recovery speed on my belt to get boots, belt and woke coc.. but i dont really know, it didnt felt that great, also becouse of the es gain which is kinda missing

dont get me wrong, i can do almost everything, but i feel like there is much more potential. cheers

So, what do you think is missing in your build? Do you want to improve your DPS or survivability?
Love this build!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
if ealredy have 19% cooldown in my belt helps if i put more 10% in my boots its boost my damage ?
"
titisantos wrote:
if ealredy have 19% cooldown in my belt helps if i put more 10% in my boots its boost my damage ?

No, something between 14-51% cooldown recovery speed is equivalent to 14%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info