[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

hey wow, you realy fast respond it, thank you.

i have now 400c and 1exalt lol
i think its possible to play this build step by step?!
"
koloss2000 wrote:
hey wow, you realy fast respond it, thank you.

i have now 400c and 1exalt lol
i think its possible to play this build step by step?!

I checked your zombie summoner and found that she is a strength-stacking summoner. So you can use these items (especially amulet, belt & gloves) for this build with Mjolner. Mjolner has 412 strength requirement and your items fit very well. You can use your body armour as well, though coloring may be difficult.
Then you can continue to use Mjolner, or transition to the sceptre version which I'm currently playing. Go to the gear section of this guide and you can find the "budget option".

"
Rejz0 wrote:
Maybe tomorrow i upload my trickster version.

Why do you have fatal blade on your amulet ?

Also how are you getting to 6 aps ? I tried importing your character and you barely have 5...is there something i missed ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Last edited by azamantes on Apr 2, 2020, 2:08:51 AM
N0esy

That megalomaniac jewel in the PoB does not exist on the market, will teh build break because of it? or can it be replaced?
"
Sazzbot wrote:
N0esy

That megalomaniac jewel in the PoB does not exist on the market, will teh build break because of it? or can it be replaced?

It is used for getting fortify, so look jewel wiht overlord and try buy it wiht something else usefull.
"
JokerC4 wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:
N0esy

It is used for getting fortify, so look jewel wiht overlord and try buy it wiht something else usefull.

Ok thanks.
"
JokerC4 wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:
N0esy

You are right. You can use the following search if you are lazy.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Yy2JkEOsY

Another idea is to use a large cluster jewel. Unfortunately notables from suffix mods are trash, so we want to skip it.
Here is an example:

]
If you skip the suffix notable (heavy hitter), you spend 5 points to take 2 notables and 2 jewel sockets, which is decent.
This jewel gives the suffix notable at the furthest position, which is the best scenario for us. However, I don't think this is always the case. I feel that the position of each notable is determined randomly.

I'm not sure how difficult crafting is, but this kind of jewels are expensive on the market. Mine is listed for 4 ex.

"
N0esy wrote:
"
JokerC4 wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:
N0esy

You are right. You can use the following search if you are lazy.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Yy2JkEOsY

Another idea is to use a large cluster jewel. Unfortunately notables from suffix mods are trash, so we want to skip it.
Here is an example:

]
If you skip the suffix notable (heavy hitter), you spend 5 points to take 2 notables and 2 jewel sockets, which is decent.
This jewel gives the suffix notable at the furthest position, which is the best scenario for us. However, I don't think this is always the case. I feel that the position of each notable is determined randomly.

I'm not sure how difficult crafting is, but this kind of jewels are expensive on the market. Mine is listed for 4 ex.

oh nice. thats another option to look for. thanks
"
azamantes wrote:
"
Rejz0 wrote:
Maybe tomorrow i upload my trickster version.

Why do you have fatal blade on your amulet ?

Also how are you getting to 6 aps ? I tried importing your character and you barely have 5...is there something i missed ?

I just start convert into Ball Lightning (was CoC Ice Nova before). still need do some upgade also keep in mind that POB don't show the 18% AS from ghost shroud.
just finish simulacrum 20/20 deathless. Awakener was ez as hell...

still so many upgrades to do. for now i know i can invenst in this build. because dmg for me is insane. need better chest, Bottled Faith, better weapon with flat lightning dmg.
and try to 6l this

will be good but still looking for something like this but with quality to improve to like 2k evasion. because with trickster ascendany Escape artist with 1.9k evasion and 450 ES we sit with 830 ES Chest.
Last edited by Rejz0 on Apr 2, 2020, 9:34:25 AM
@Rejz0
Thanks for the post, trickstar is a nice choice because he has access to high evasion. The problem with trickstar I found is that charge generation in boss fight is not consistent and sometimes takes a lot of time before reaching max charges. Also, attack speed changes depending on your ghost shroud and this is kind of annoying for a CoC build.

By the way, how do you compare this build with CoC ice nova? The last time I played CoC ice nova was in Betrayal, so my experience is outdated. My guess is:

Ball lightning has better single target DPS and survivability.
Ice nova has better clear speed and being able to shutter enemies is good in delve.

What is your opinion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info