[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
N0esy wrote:
Played this build again, no Mjolner though (sorry!).

T16 100% delirium video

Items:

Gem levels are low because they just got level 20.

PoB(the fork version is recommended): https://pastebin.com/dEuppaqu
For jewels, see the PoB given above.

Currently sitting at 15M Shaper DPS including flasks, vaal RF etc.
Defensive layers include 10k ES, 49% block chance, fortify, and ES on hit.
Total cost is roughly 50ex so far.
After optimization Shaper DPS will be more than 20M.

Will write a new guide if someone is interested.

How do you calculate dps? POB shows me 130k :O
"
N0esy wrote:
@Rejz0
Thanks for the post, trickstar is a nice choice because he has access to high evasion. The problem with trickstar I found is that charge generation in boss fight is not consistent and sometimes takes a lot of time before reaching max charges. Also, attack speed changes depending on your ghost shroud and this is kind of annoying for a CoC build.

By the way, how do you compare this build with CoC ice nova? The last time I played CoC ice nova was in Betrayal, so my experience is outdated. My guess is:

Ball lightning has better single target DPS and survivability.
Ice nova has better clear speed and being able to shutter enemies is good in delve.

What is your opinion?

yes the charge generation can be annoying on bosses. i have a lot a work to do for this build to shine. i need invest more in evasion etc. then we can easy suistain this ghost shroud. Because we simply dodge everything. there also a way to obtain phase acro (thread of hope) and this is huge.
CoC Ice Nova as trickster is simply not good. Reason? Trickster Ascendancy "Harness the Void" with Ball Lightning we hit so many times. and every hit roll all three options so dmg can be really high. also as trickster u need invest alot in Crit (Brutal Restraint - Nasima give 25% *MORE* melee crit but give us blind, but we have Hits can't be Evaded) especialy if u drop Inc crit support gem.
but we have Evasion, frenzy and power charge generation.

edit: there's a simply way for power charge in boss fight, simply drop inspiration and take power charge on crit. also i thinking for run Herald of thunder with 2 circle of regret buff and inc lightning dmg. then run flesh and stone.
Last edited by Rejz0 on Apr 2, 2020, 10:51:45 AM
"
Wobbly wrote:

How do you calculate dps? POB shows me 130k :O

You have to calculate it. POB gives average hit. Every ball lightning hits about 13 times. So your dps is:

(average hit of ball lightning) * 13 * (attack per second of cyclone) * (crit chance of cyclone)

This assumes that you are using "hits can't be evaded".

@Rejz0
Thanks. Yeah, the 25% more melee crit and hits can't be evaded are a good combo.

So the watchers eye with discipline mod is 16ex, can I use something else? It's like close to my whole budget

EDIt: So i saw about the fenumus boots, guess thats what im getting. is it too bad for the dps to go without doryanis delusion?
Last edited by Trakys on Apr 2, 2020, 2:44:17 PM
"
Trakys wrote:
So the watchers eye with discipline mod is 16ex, can I use something else? It's like close to my whole budget

EDIt: So i saw about the fenumus boots, guess thats what im getting. is it too bad for the dps to go without doryanis delusion?

You can just use the fenumus boots, they are really good.
"
N0esy wrote:
"
Trakys wrote:

One last question. About the helmet(they all have the ball lightining enchant), should i try to craft the "nearby enemies -% light res"? I see a bunch of good helms with ES but i dont know if I should start with the "nearby enemies" mod and get more ES or if I should Get the ES helm and try crafting the light res mod

EDit: Ok so fossils rerolls the whole item, so it'll be hard af to get it. If thats right I should get a base helmet and just try hitting the -% res mod, is that right?
Last edited by Trakys on Apr 2, 2020, 3:45:55 PM
"
Trakys wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
"
Trakys wrote:

One last question. About the helmet(they all have the ball lightining enchant), should i try to craft the "nearby enemies -% light res"? I see a bunch of good helms with ES but i dont know if I should start with the "nearby enemies" mod and get more ES or if I should Get the ES helm and try crafting the light res mod

EDit: Ok so fossils rerolls the whole item, so it'll be hard af to get it. If thats right I should get a base helmet and just try hitting the -% res mod, is that right?

The -9 lightning res mod is now a crusader's mod and not a fossil mod. If you want that you either use a crusader's exalted orb on a good helmet with an open suffix, or use a crusader's exalted orb before you start crafting and then spam dense + metallic fossils. The -9 res mod became a lot less common this league, so it is not something you can always expect to get. I'm using a helm without the -res mod at the moment.
"

The -9 lightning res mod is now a crusader's mod and not a fossil mod. If you want that you either use a crusader's exalted orb on a good helmet with an open suffix, or use a crusader's exalted orb before you start crafting and then spam dense + metallic fossils. The -9 res mod became a lot less common this league, so it is not something you can always expect to get. I'm using a helm without the -res mod at the moment.

Ohhhh that makes sense, now I understand what happened with that fossil mod change. Alright ty very much
Hey NOesy, If you get a sec, can I have you look over my guy? Got it mostly up and running, damage feels a little low and working on ES since that is pretty low because of % and rolls.

"
Hagun744 wrote:
Hey NOesy, If you get a sec, can I have you look over my guy? Got it mostly up and running, damage feels a little low and working on ES since that is pretty low because of % and rolls.

Your character is not public so I cannot check it. Make it public or give me your PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info