[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Hello N0esy!
Can you give an updated PoB? Incase you dont have time to update your entire guide. Thanks!
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Hello N0esy!
Can you give an updated PoB? Incase you dont have time to update your entire guide. Thanks!

Hi, my comments including an updated PoB are given on page 106.
Just an update: Probably the best crafting method for the secptre is to use deafening essence of loathing.

I already made this with the essence and listed for 50c which is the whole crafting cost.
You can multimod this to get an OKish sceptre.
Edit: already sold lol.
Last edited by N0esy on Mar 31, 2020, 7:37:22 PM
"
N0esy wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Hello N0esy!

Hi, my comments including an updated PoB are given on page 106.

Thanks I missed it. Gonna try this build out.
I bought the build items but my character is causing very little damage ... I don't know what it can be. I wish you could help me
"
titisantos wrote:
I bought the build items but my character is causing very little damage ... I don't know what it can be. I wish you could help me

Looks like you took avatar of fire for some reason, which reduces your DPS by like 80%. You can also save two passive points near the witch starting area.
I wanted to play this build at the end of the last league so I league started it in Delirium. Was a bit pricey at the start of the league but it was worth it to not have to pay for a bunch of regrets to swap. Leveled as woc/oos until I could afford fenumus boots.

I have done 100% delirium t15 map and 20 wave simulacrum and awakener 8 sirus. I feel like the single target is plenty and decent map clear and very good survivability.

Only thing I would have left to do is swap my ele focus with awakened added lightning supp.

Maybe tomorrow i upload my trickster version.
hello,

i wanted to ask : is it possible to play this build as cheap version or not possible? (i mean in the early phase 80-90 leveling...)

my current zombie build sux... :-/ so many currency wasted for nothing.

i hope there is a good way to play this build without 1000 of exalts.

or should you let it be?

thanks for answaring.
"
koloss2000 wrote:
hello,

i wanted to ask : is it possible to play this build as cheap version or not possible? (i mean in the early phase 80-90 leveling...)

my current zombie build sux... :-/ so many currency wasted for nothing.

i hope there is a good way to play this build without 1000 of exalts.

or should you let it be?

thanks for answaring.

I'm going to write a new guide, hopefully by the end of this week. The guide will include a budget option because not everyone has 50 ex.
That said, CoC builds and ES builds tend to be expensive to start, and this build uses both of them. So you are expected to have some money to start.
Tell me how many exalts you have, and I'll tell you if you can play the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info