[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Seems at like, late maps, t15+ delerium etc, i can no longer kill stuff before it kills me, at which point the build kinda breaks down.

got 5.7k hp, but i just die tooo fast against some of this stuff.
Last edited by evolite on Mar 21, 2020, 3:33:59 PM
"
evolite wrote:
Seems at like, late maps, t15+ delerium etc, i can no longer kill stuff before it kills me, at which point the build kinda breaks down.

got 5.7k hp, but i just die tooo fast against some of this stuff.

I would cut your cluster jewel points and put those points to better use. Having unholy might isn't worth all those points you're spending to get it. Delirium is not bad at all anymore, but you need to watch out for the tiny volatiles that do 25% of your life in damage. You can hit one sack and it could spawn 4 at once, and if they hit you it's insta death. Also, if you're having trouble on t15s, then do a lower tier. You're only 91, you don't have to be aiming for guardians already. Also, are you testing items in PoB before you buy them?
Hello,great build so far :D can someone tell me what upgrades i can make to make it feel better,im looking for fortify boots but they are just soo expensive,and if i find one they are with spell totem lvl 20 too :/..also im using flicker strike on a 6L instead double strike since the latter with vaal ancestral warchief seem to smash bosses anyway,atleast for now :D
"
Bakkkiii wrote:
Hello,great build so far :D can someone tell me what upgrades i can make to make it feel better,im looking for fortify boots but they are just soo expensive,and if i find one they are with spell totem lvl 20 too :/..also im using flicker strike on a 6L instead double strike since the latter with vaal ancestral warchief seem to smash bosses anyway,atleast for now :D

Well, you can try to get it 5 linked with elder or shaper weapon aswell, thatshow i saved my 4 linked boots for lightning golem, rage, steelskin and cast on damage taken.
Last edited by HeikKiii on Mar 21, 2020, 5:15:50 PM
Hi, having much fun this league with your build. I have already pretty decent items and went with Farrul's Fur version which feels nice. Would you mind proposing the next upgrade that i should aim for?
"
Theyw wrote:
Hi, having much fun this league with your build. I have already pretty decent items and went with Farrul's Fur version which feels nice. Would you mind proposing the next upgrade that i should aim for?

Pretty nice setup you have so far. Your belt has low life, so that'd be a good start. Gloves have low attack speed, I'd look for 12%+, and accuracy if possible. I see you have accuracy on your abyssal jewel, but that's probably still not capping you. And your swords are decent dps, but neither one has extra multiplier. And if you have enough currency, get your Tribal Fury on your amulet so you can drop ancestral call from flicker.
"
Theyw wrote:

If I were you I would probably get Tribal Fury on the amulet and drop Call for Melee Phys on Flicker.

Otherwise just try to get more life where you can and maybe some better gloves with more AS. Maybe look at some different Abyss jewels, the ones that give %extra damage or attack speed on recent crit are pretty juicy. Then when you feel cozy, move onto luxury things like DS Helm enchants, Watcher's, and Tailwind boots.
Last edited by Verdale on Mar 21, 2020, 6:50:53 PM
Im just thinking,if we were to wear a ring with Poacher mark on hit,which gives you around 30% or soo more frenzy charge chance on hit,that would make it alot more easier to sustain flicker strike even on single target right?
I altered the gear side of the build a bit so I don't have any problems at t14+ anymore. When you're using Hatred inside an Essence Worm
you can run Herald of Ash additionally to all the other auras with the exact same mana left (68 left for me).
Since we hit very hard with the first hit (due to us stacking crit mult everywhere) we'll get alot of overkill dmg on (non deliriumboss-)trashmobs. Herald of Ash burns every mob inside a small explosion for that overkill dmg (which includes our phys and cold dmg from hatred, not just the fire part of Ash) and burns the other trashmobs (even the high hp ones) for 25% of that overkill dmg. Due to our Ascendancy Ambush and Assassinate we deal 25% more Damage with Ailments (i.e. burning) against enemies with low life - increasing the dmg our burn does further.

Since I made the switch to include the aura I have literally 0 problems killing any delirium t14+ (as long as those bombs dont oneshot you because you don't see shit lmao). Only thing is that the switch can be costly if you're already struggling with resists, and getting some dmg, accuracy + resist on key gear can be challenging but imo worth it.

The only thing is that you won't be able to fit an assassin's mark ring into this build (except you get ultra lucky and/or are very rich). But so far I haven't exactly seen the need for one, single target is still insane (as long as the bro's are up) and aoe now is insane too.
ign: Shacony
Last edited by Shacony on Mar 21, 2020, 9:12:58 PM
Hello, someone could help me a little, I need if anyone can send me a poe trade with the search for weapons, beyond the price, because I never knew how to find good physical weapons. thanks and if you think i can improve something in my build currently, beyond the 6l and the helmet with enchantment, thanks and sorry for my english which is not very good since it is not my native language

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info