[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

how do we know when to switch to Flicker strike from Frost blades? When we get multistrike maybe?
So, been pretty fortunate with exalts this league, (8 or 9 drops so far)

got about 2 left + 360~ chaos, would love to hear what you think would be the next upgrade i should look into

Been looking for boots with fortify support, but its not easy. 6link belly is probably also a good idea.

or maybe this

Last edited by evolite on Mar 20, 2020, 6:54:50 PM
"
HeikKiii wrote:
Is it just me or this build is really fragile? Maybe i've done something wrong?
Otherwise, love riding the packs! :)

I found it pretty fragile, im running a cwdt/steelskin, it has saved me countless times from death, feels much safer with it. But, i'æm quite a bit slower because i cannot use the leap/faster/blood, so i only use dash.

I find the tradeoff to be worth it though.
"
Bakkkiii wrote:
how do we know when to switch to Flicker strike from Frost blades? When we get multistrike maybe?

When you get sick of Frost Blades, honestly. 45 is a good time to switch. You could switch as early as when you get multistrike.
"
evolite wrote:
So, been pretty fortunate with exalts this league, (8 or 9 drops so far)

got about 2 left + 360~ chaos, would love to hear what you think would be the next upgrade i should look into

Been looking for boots with fortify support, but its not easy. 6link belly is probably also a good idea.

or maybe this

Getting your Fortify boots is absolutely next priority. That comes before anything else, even more important than a 5 link chest or shaper ring. Here's what I have set up to find boots, though you could reduce the life/resist numbers to find cheaper ones:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/EdYO4Bf5

And yes, that jewel is just insane
Last edited by roguemjb on Mar 20, 2020, 8:35:09 PM
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Bakkkiii wrote:

When you get sick of Frost Blades, honestly. 45 is a good time to switch. You could switch as early as when you get multistrike.

what would be the ideal 4/5 link setup for flicker at lvl 45+?

also when do we start using Vaal Double Strike?

"
Chinkyfam wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Bakkkiii wrote:

what would be the ideal 4/5 link setup for flicker at lvl 45+?

also when do we start using Vaal Double Strike?

Use VDS as soon as you get one. If you don't have one, buy one right now. Even if you're leveling with something else, the boys are amazing to pop when you need more damage. And Flicker 4/5 link is the same at 90 as at 40, only difference is whether you have Ancestral Call or Tribal Fury.

nice one, thanks for the response!
Last edited by Chinkyfam on Mar 20, 2020, 9:18:28 PM
Hi been using this build this league and loving it it's the furthest i've gotten in any league as of yet! Starting maps (admittedly i'm not a very experienced player) but curious what I should focus on upgrading at the moment? My damage seems to be fine but my resists are admittedly low and i'm not quite sure what the best way is to go about raising them at the moment. I'm also not very wealthy recourse wise I recieved a lucky tabula drop this season but that's really it.
can we use some other 250+ dps sword instead of ichimonji??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info