[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Cochix wrote:
Hello, someone could help me a little, I need if anyone can send me a poe trade with the search for weapons, beyond the price, because I never knew how to find good physical weapons. thanks and if you think i can improve something in my build currently, beyond the 6l and the helmet with enchantment, thanks and sorry for my english which is not very good since it is not my native language

Here ya go, friendo. Test them in PoB before you buy!
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/99463QHK
currently loving the build so far in early low tier maps, could someone have a quick look at my character and give me some pointers on what to prio next on my gear. Bearing in mind i've just started mapping.

thanks
"
Chinkyfam wrote:
currently loving the build so far in early low tier maps, could someone have a quick look at my character and give me some pointers on what to prio next on my gear. Bearing in mind i've just started mapping.

thanks

Rather than write out a page, I will just tell you that your swords, chest, and helm are okay for starting maps, but for the rest, you can/should replace all of it when able. Get cheap fortify boots and then balance your resists. Get accuracy and phys damage on gloves and jewelry and 50+ life and every piece. Check out the gear section.
So far i'm really happy with the build, however, it feels it comes a little short when facing endgame bosses for the first time, since the boys cant be used on some. Maybe switch pantheons to Solaris and Gruthkul for flasks? Any other ideas?
Last edited by HeikKiii on Mar 22, 2020, 4:27:32 PM
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Chinkyfam wrote:

thanks

Rather than write out a page, I will just tell you that your swords, chest, and helm are okay for starting maps, but for the rest, you can/should replace all of it when able. Get cheap fortify boots and then balance your resists. Get accuracy and phys damage on gloves and jewelry and 50+ life and every piece. Check out the gear section.

thank you for the response <3
"
HeikKiii wrote:
So far i'm really happy with the build, however, it feels it comes a little short when facing endgame bosses for the first time, since the boys cant be used on some. Maybe switch pantheons to Solaris and Gruthkul for flasks? Any other ideas?

The only ones you can't use the boys on are Sirus and maybe Uber Elder. You actually can use it on UE, but you're so busy on other shit you won't think of it. Sirus is just about the only fight in the game with no adds. Solaris is a great all around choice, and the flask one is great for Sirus.
Hey! I'm attempting this build atm, it will be my 2nd build so I got some currency build up to spent. I was wondering if I can dual wield Paradoxica's instead of the foils since well rolled foils do go for some damage atm
have about 8ex sitting and was wondering what i should get next.. still using a tabula as well.. also I was wondering if running immortal call or some defensive skill worth it? i respec my TR trickster to this so im barely just starting but it feels good to kill bosses fast. my flicker isnt doing too good on clearing tho maybe im doing something wrong? thanks for the help
"
Illidan96 wrote:
Hey! I'm attempting this build atm, it will be my 2nd build so I got some currency build up to spent. I was wondering if I can dual wield Paradoxica's instead of the foils since well rolled foils do go for some damage atm

You can, but they are slow. If you can afford a couple, make sure you get high pdps, bleed chance is nice too.

"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
have about 8ex sitting and was wondering what i should get next.. still using a tabula as well.. also I was wondering if running immortal call or some defensive skill worth it? i respec my TR trickster to this so im barely just starting but it feels good to kill bosses fast. my flicker isnt doing too good on clearing tho maybe im doing something wrong? thanks for the help

With 8 ex, the first thing you should do is get a 6 link Belly with as high a life roll as you can get. Try not to spend more than 6 ex on Belly though. Next, get the ass mark ring. Anoint your amulet with ambidexterity.

I see you have melee phys damage in your flicker set up, replace that with Ancestral Call. See the Anointments and Gear section.
ok i found a chest with 120life + 10%increased life +43 strength is that good enough instead of belly? its cheaper too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info