[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Have you looked at cluster jewels at all to see what notables would be good for this build considering how easy it is to take the socket near blade of cunning?
Last edited by SirWalkalot on Mar 19, 2020, 10:09:08 PM
hey, would you recommend getting an assassins mark ring or upgrading gloves first?
"
SirWalkalot wrote:
Have you looked at cluster jewels at all to see what notables would be good for this build considering how easy it is to take the socket near blade of cunning?

Yep, again and again. You have to give up a lot to get just one notable. Weapon Artistry and Aspect of the Panther need regretted, and Path of the Warrior, and some life nodes. A 5 passive jewel would be best. However, I wouldn't even try for them until you hit 90+.
"
hey, would you recommend getting an assassins mark ring or upgrading gloves first?

Serious question? Your gloves are pretty damn good. Def ass mark ring next. Having Assassin's Mark on everything makes thing so much smoother.
Managed to make a 5 link belly for cheap, next up should I replace the ichimonjis or get assassin mark ring first. I feel assassins will give me a bigger upgrade for now.
"
Managed to make a 5 link belly for cheap, next up should I replace the ichimonjis or get assassin mark ring first. I feel assassins will give me a bigger upgrade for now.

Yes, ass mark ring for sure. You will be surprised how great it is.
Any chance i could get some pointers on what to aim for next? Would be greatly appreciated, love the build
"
arnovds wrote:
Any chance i could get some pointers on what to aim for next? Would be greatly appreciated, love the build

littearly 1 post above you:

"
roguemjb wrote:
"

Serious question? Your gloves are pretty damn good. Def ass mark ring next. Having Assassin's Mark on everything makes thing so much smoother.
"
Boloso wrote:
"
arnovds wrote:

littearly 1 post above you:

"
roguemjb wrote:
"

Just because one persons next upgrade should be a ring doesn't mean it should be for everyone right? With this logic you're saying everyones next upgrade should be a ring? Or?
"
arnovds wrote:

Just because one persons next upgrade should be a ring doesn't mean it should be for everyone right? With this logic you're saying everyones next upgrade should be a ring? Or?

In general I'd say yes so long as you stuck to the guide well enough. Assassin's Mark definitely made the build feel better and I think is a solid investment, but if I'm looking at your character I'd point out your flasks and amulet are kind of weak, upgrading those would be good as well.

It really depends on your current wealth, a assassin's mark (garbage rolled) is probably going to cost 40-60c. Taste of Hate + Lion's Roar is gonna set ya back 45-55c. So it depends where you think your money is best put.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info