[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
QkiPie wrote:
Going to try and play this, looks omega fun, but I have some questions.

I'm playing around in PoB as well as looking at how Champions are built around Flicker and hence the question - why Hatred?

Wouldn't it be more damage to go full phys, swapping out Hatred for Pride and adding Brutality to both damage skills? I guess that means no Atziri flask or are there better watcher gem rolls for Hatred? What am I missing here?

Pride takes build up and Hatred doesn't, and the extra crit chance on Hatred is super nice. Freezing and shattering is good for defense and the shatter sound is like audio crack. If you want to do an Impale Champion and use Pride, go for it and let us know how it goes. I certainly don't suggest Brutality though, or is Brutality just the go to whenever you're using Impale?
Nah, I'm set on Assassin, already made a Duelist this league. The Brutality thought came from going full phys as it gives mucho damage.

Didn't think about the defensive benefits of cold damage, that does sound nice indeed. Thanks for the quick reply :)
"
roguemjb wrote:
Your PoB code isn't working, can you regenerate please? I see you spent a few passives on accuracy on the passive tree, so that must be how you did it. It's still worth looking into so you can save those precious passive points.
Sure, I've tested this one with a buddy as well, should work:
https://pastebin.com/VWdqD3q5

And yeah, you're absolutely right. The points for the accuracy can certainly be used elsewhere. They were always meant as a bandaid for the lack of accuracy. As soon as I find some piece of gear that fixes that, I will swap them for the bonus HP on the left-most side of your build.
Last edited by tempeststrecha on Jan 21, 2020, 7:16:03 PM
Can I see the shoes with the Aspect of the Spider?
What can I do better, don't look at banks.
http://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/guerragro/characters
Last edited by guerragro on Jan 21, 2020, 9:37:40 PM
"
guerragro wrote:
Can I see the shoes with the Aspect of the Spider?
What can I do better, don't look at banks.
http://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/guerragro/characters

You are missing accuracy from your gear, and you still need fortify boots. Your jewels are not great either, you want to at least have multi and life on all your jewels.

'shoes with the Aspect of the Spider'?
"
roguemjb wrote:

Wouldn't they give more damage?
"
guerragro wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:

Wouldn't they give more damage?

How do you plan to use another aura?
Currently playing as champion but the survability sucks, Im ok in losing dps if I gain quality of life (I hate dying randomly every 10 minutes).

If I switch from Champion to Assassin, the main difference will be less damage but more survability?
Hey, I love the build so far!

Could you check my gear? I'm curious what to upgrade next, thinking my weapons?

Thanks in advance!
I just slammed a crusader's ex into my weapon and now 25% physical dmg of my converted to cold dmg, is that good or bad for dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info