[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

I just picked up a watcher's eye with precision crit multi and extra fire dmg while affected by anger.

Do you think it would be worth letting go of hatred and go for anger instead ? just swapping in anger without the gem is a slight dps boost. Any specific reason for using hatred ? other than freezing and shattering ?
Hello,what me need next, i have 6l belle of the beast and amulet with tribal fury?
Thank you very much for the build! FS was one of the first skills I ever socketed way back when, but I never actually played an endgame build with it.

However, despite the hours, I am still quite new to the actual endgame, and even though my gear is decent, I'm still pushing significantly lower numbers compared to yours. Could you please help me identify the issue?
For gear, I am aiming to get faster weps with the multiplier, but the available ones are outside of my price range at the moment.

Keep up the great work and thanks in advance.
Hi roguemjb,

thanks for the great build!

would you be so kind and have a look at my character https://pastebin.com/mi4Vgp3h (or my profile, Azrimin character)? Specifically if you see anything wrong with it, incorrect gear etc. What are the next potential upgrades?

Do you drop War Banner on the ground when killing bosses?

Thank you for your time! :)

Last edited by azraelsvk on Jan 20, 2020, 12:53:21 PM
Hey, i would need help. i know that i have to improve much. But dont know which item has priority nnow. i have problems with t16 bosses. I die often. I have currently 5667 hp, Hideout Doublestrike at 142k with all buffs. Flicker 14k. Still need to swap Ancentral Call since i have Annoit my Amulet. Which upgraded would help me improve DPS and Surv.. . I have 8 ex currently that i can invest. Thx for the help

"
pac2man2 wrote:
Hey, i would need help. i know that i have to improve much. But dont know which item has priority nnow. i have problems with t16 bosses. I die often. I have currently 5667 hp, Hideout Doublestrike at 142k with all buffs. Flicker 14k. Still need to swap Ancentral Call since i have Annoit my Amulet. Which upgraded would help me improve DPS and Surv.. . I have 8 ex currently that i can invest. Thx for the help

Replace that mana flask, you should have enough mana leech from a single mana leech node on the tree.

I am pretty new to this build but the starkonjas with bleed doesn't seem to exist but I did some PoB math and it seems like the damage and critical chance enchant are ok too and you can find them for about 100c (please correct me if I am wrong on the damage amounts, just going by PoB).

The whole point of the murderous eye jewel is that you can get onslaught on kill, make sure to replace the one you have for that.

I am not sure what the best priority is, I always just compare everything in PoB and I try to see what is best. Try not to get so much elemental damage it actually doesn't help the build as much especially when you convert phys over to chaos.

"
Goshik0425 wrote:
Hello,what me need next, i have 6l belle of the beast and amulet with tribal fury?

Swords, prioritizing stats like in the guide and you do not need move speed on the boots.
"
GuerrAgro wrote:
Was it worth oiling the amulet on Path of the Warrior for one purpose? There's got to be more damage.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Why would you take Path of the Warrior as an anoint? We take it on the tree.
"
Gooberish wrote:
I just picked up a watcher's eye with precision crit multi and extra fire dmg while affected by anger.

Do you think it would be worth letting go of hatred and go for anger instead ? just swapping in anger without the gem is a slight dps boost. Any specific reason for using hatred ? other than freezing and shattering ?

I find that hard to believe. We don't scale ele damage, just physical, and Anger just adds flat ele damage. That watcher's eye you found is very valuable, I'd sell it. You're missing a lot of good stats on gear and don't have Fortify boots yet. Just about all of your gear could be replaced easily and you'll get better performance than that watcher's eye.
"
Goshik0425 wrote:

Replace swords first. Idk what your budget is, but next you need to replace most other gear also. You need high accuracy on 2 pieces, a lot more life on gear (boots and amulet completely missing life).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info