[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Thank you very much for the build! FS was one of the first skills I ever socketed way back when, but I never actually played an endgame build with it.

However, despite the hours, I am still quite new to the actual endgame, and even though my gear is decent, I'm still pushing significantly lower numbers compared to yours. Could you please help me identify the issue?
For gear, I am aiming to get faster weps with the multiplier, but the available ones are outside of my price range at the moment.

Keep up the great work and thanks in advance.

Swords are okay for now, but replace those later. You are completely missing accuracy on gear, so you'r chance to hit is probably like 85%. You have no multi on your amulet, and your amulet's main purpose is granting multi. And using Fortify boots is a huge boost to Flicker Strike. Both jewels on your tree are very poor, you need life and multi on those, and hopefully speed. Multiplier is so important for this build.
"
azraelsvk wrote:
Hi roguemjb,

thanks for the great build!

would you be so kind and have a look at my character https://pastebin.com/mi4Vgp3h (or my profile, Azrimin character)? Specifically if you see anything wrong with it, incorrect gear etc. What are the next potential upgrades?

Do you drop War Banner on the ground when killing bosses?

Thank you for your time! :)

Your gear is solid. 99% accuracy, but pretty close. You are missing the Shaper ring with assassin's mark on hit. I just slapped on lvl 8 assassin's mark in your PoB and your dps went from 2.4 mill to 3.3 mill. Huge increase. Most likely you'll want to replace Demon Hold with that shaper ring, as the other one has the 400 accuracy. You're also missing important crit nodes in bottom left, that will help a ton also.

And nope, I don't. It is such a short duration, and there are 7 other things to hit for burst instead. Warchieft totem, then your Double boys, then Vaal Warchief, and all 4 damage flasks. War Banner just isn't worth a spot on the bar imo.
Spoiler
"
pac2man2 wrote:
Hey, i would need help. i know that i have to improve much. But dont know which item has priority nnow. i have problems with t16 bosses. I die often. I have currently 5667 hp, Hideout Doublestrike at 142k with all buffs. Flicker 14k. Still need to swap Ancentral Call since i have Annoit my Amulet. Which upgraded would help me improve DPS and Surv.. . I have 8 ex currently that i can invest. Thx for the help

"
pac2man2 wrote:

Your gear is pretty decent, nice job. Like Fiz said, replace the mana flask with a diamond flask of heat. Then replace your swords. Both are just over 300 pdps, and with 8 ex, you can definitely get some nice ones.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
azraelsvk wrote:
Hi roguemjb,

thanks for the great build!

would you be so kind and have a look at my character https://pastebin.com/mi4Vgp3h (or my profile, Azrimin character)? Specifically if you see anything wrong with it, incorrect gear etc. What are the next potential upgrades?

Do you drop War Banner on the ground when killing bosses?

Thank you for your time! :)

Your gear is solid. 99% accuracy, but pretty close. You are missing the Shaper ring with assassin's mark on hit. I just slapped on lvl 8 assassin's mark in your PoB and your dps went from 2.4 mill to 3.3 mill. Huge increase. Most likely you'll want to replace Demon Hold with that shaper ring, as the other one has the 400 accuracy. You're also missing important crit nodes in bottom left, that will help a ton also.

And nope, I don't. It is such a short duration, and there are 7 other things to hit for burst instead. Warchieft totem, then your Double boys, then Vaal Warchief, and all 4 damage flasks. War Banner just isn't worth a spot on the bar imo.

thank you very much for your feedback. did some gear reshuffle to get back to 100% hit. I thought the shapers ring would be the next best thing for me. iit will take some time to get the currency for that :) iam glad i was able to buy helmet with the enchant for 2 ex :)

and thx for the 3 passive points. missed those too. now to get to lvl 96.. :D
Last edited by azraelsvk on Jan 20, 2020, 4:26:50 PM
Maybe I am missing something but I was just doing some PoB math on helm enchants and it looks like the priority order for damage is:

1. Bleed (seems to be twice as good as #2 and #3)
2. Damage
3. Crit chance
4. Speed

just with my gear it looks like Crit chance gives me +5% total DPS, damage +6% and bleed +15%

"
Fizban140 wrote:
Maybe I am missing something but I was just doing some PoB math on helm enchants and it looks like the priority order for damage is:

1. Bleed (seems to be twice as good as #2 and #3)
2. Damage
3. Crit chance
4. Speed

just with my gear it looks like Crit chance gives me +5% total DPS, damage +6% and bleed +15%

Crit Chance should be last, unless you have flasks off, then it's higher than speed and damage. So it's great when you've blown all your flasks over a long fight with no adds, but most fights will have adds, so it should be rare that you can't hit your diamond flask when bursting. Speed is a tiny bit less than damage, but I'd almost always take more speed over damage. All preference I suppose, but bleed is the clear winner.
"
roguemjb wrote:
Swords are okay for now, but replace those later. You are completely missing accuracy on gear, so you'r chance to hit is probably like 85%. You have no multi on your amulet, and your amulet's main purpose is granting multi. And using Fortify boots is a huge boost to Flicker Strike. Both jewels on your tree are very poor, you need life and multi on those, and hopefully speed. Multiplier is so important for this build.

Thank you very much for the advice. Hit chance is actually 100% (https://pastebin.com/nfR8bHNm), but the multiplier is definitely lacking. I'll look into those changes.
Would the The "Saviour Legion Sword" be any good for this build. Was thinking of implementing it since we are dealing crits pretty much at all times.

Went through every page and found the answer. People like it.
Last edited by ana1raptor on Jan 21, 2020, 11:18:49 AM
Going to try and play this, looks omega fun, but I have some questions.

I'm playing around in PoB as well as looking at how Champions are built around Flicker and hence the question - why Hatred?

Wouldn't it be more damage to go full phys, swapping out Hatred for Pride and adding Brutality to both damage skills? I guess that means no Atziri flask or are there better watcher gem rolls for Hatred? What am I missing here?
"
"
roguemjb wrote:
Swords are okay
Spoiler
for now, but replace those later. You are completely missing accuracy on gear, so you'r chance to hit is probably like 85%. You have no multi on your amulet, and your amulet's main purpose is granting multi. And using Fortify boots is a huge boost to Flicker Strike. Both jewels on your tree are very poor, you need life and multi on those, and hopefully speed. Multiplier is so important for this build.
Spoiler

Thank you very much for the advice. Hit chance is actually 100% (https://pastebin.com/nfR8bHNm), but the multiplier is definitely lacking. I'll look into those changes.
Spoiler

Your PoB code isn't working, can you regenerate please? I see you spent a few passives on accuracy on the passive tree, so that must be how you did it. It's still worth looking into so you can save those precious passive points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info