3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
tffiad wrote:
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

Maybe a glitch in how my tree is showing for you, no such node on my game tree (thank god for that, thought I was going blind.

Copied your tree now, thanks for the link, and did get rid of a life node I had which allowed both the ‘timeless’ nodes to be allocated. That has let me buy a cheap str/life jewel that gets me over the 1500 and my 15th zombie.
Now all I need to do is get a damned lvl4 empower for zombie #16

Thanks for the help and for taking the time to look over my setup.

due to prices grab at least one more eff training jewel, then go for empower, then for englighten if u need it.

also im not rly sure, but seems like u dont run all ur auras, but its better to have pride linked with enlighten and dreadbanner unlinked. as it will give u more free mana, if u use pride ofc.

Sadly not enough spare mana to run Pride, hence why it is where it is. Had it socketed to level in case the future is kind and I can run another aura.
As it is now I have disc,f&s,elements and dB running only
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

The helm is because of the fairly useful AG enchant, the amulet was the best I could get (Xbox astramentis prices are ridiculous)

I hate to break this to you, but the enchant on your Baron is worthless on this build; our AG's are used to buff our other minions, not as a damage dealer. For example, My AG does 16.5k dps, a single zombie does 350k, a single skeleton does ~750k.

A more useful enchantment for us is perhaps Pride has 15% reduced mana, or Flesh and Stone has 30% reduced mana, or something else along these lines.

There is the "OMG 40% increased Zombie damage", but is it really worth 40-50ex???? Only if you have min-maxed EVERY other piece of gear completely, and you have 50-500000000000000 EX burning holes in all your pockets, IMO.

Also, keep in mind that as long as your helmet (or any piece of equipment, for that matter) is NOT corrupted, you can use divine orbs to reroll the variable attributes; in this case strength for the Baron. Baron can have 20-40 strength.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Feb 21, 2020, 3:33:05 AM
"
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

The helm is because of the fairly useful AG enchant, the amulet was the best I could get (Xbox astramentis prices are ridiculous)

I hate to break this to you, but the enchant on your Baron is worthless on this build; our AG's are used to buff our other minions, not as a damage dealer. For example, My AG does 16.5k dps, a single zombie does 350k, a single skeleton does ~750k.

A more useful enchantment for us is perhaps Pride has 15% reduced mana, or Flesh and Stone has 30% reduced mana, or something else along these lines.

There is the "OMG 40% increased Zombie damage", but is it really worth 40-50ex???? Only if you have min-maxed EVERY other piece of gear completely, and you have 50-500000000000000 EX burning holes in all your pockets, IMO.

Also, keep in mind that as long as your helmet (or any piece of equipment, for that matter) is NOT corrupted, you can use divine orbs to reroll the variable attributes; in this case strength for the Baron. Baron can have 20-40 strength.

Yeah you are of course right, but I don’t fancy grinding the lab for better and (for example) a reduced res f&s baron on Xbox is 20ex
Saving for my lvl4 empower (and then enlighten) so currency is at a premium for me atm
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Feb 21, 2020, 3:42:36 AM
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

Yeah you are of course right, but I don’t fancy grinding the lab for better and (for example) a reduced res f&s baron on Xbox is 20ex
Saving for my lvl4 empower (and then enlighten) so currency is at a premium for me atm

Ack I didn't realize xbox prices were that wonky; ya go for emp 4.

You did say tho that you're now at 1497 str, so it would be quite worth it for you to divine your current helm to 32+ str so as to hit that 1500 breakpoint for an extra zombie.
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

"
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

You did say tho that you're now at 1497 str, so it would be quite worth it for you to divine your current helm to 32+ str so as to hit that 1500 breakpoint for an extra zombie.

I was before taking the advice from tffiad, now at 1514str so zombie #15 done. Next is empower lvl4 for my 16th.

You mentioned 350k dps zombies. From a basic import PoB says mine are 100k, can I assume you have elegant hubris ?
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
"
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

I was before taking the advice from tffiad, now at 1514str so zombie #15 done. Next is empower lvl4 for my 16th.

You mentioned 350k dps zombies. From a basic import PoB says mine are 100k, can I assume you have elegant hubris ?

no, u just need pop some flags in configuration.

feeding frenzy, frenzy and power charges, target is maimed and whatever else u got in ur setup

with gooh hubris u r going to 900k dps
Last edited by tffiad on Feb 21, 2020, 5:07:55 AM
I dont know if Über Elder HoF is still valid, but I did it multiple times with this build almost blindfolded (walked around the screen, did not put extra dodging effort and zombies handled rest in less than 2 minutes)

https://ibb.co/xYYL39W
Last edited by Yorrah on Feb 21, 2020, 5:13:02 AM
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
"
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

No I do not use an elegant hubris, tho I am in the process of driving myself mad (poor) divining the damned thing lol.

Are you using the fork version of PoB? I loaded your setup into mine and I show you at 220k w/o impale, 333k with impale.

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Elegant Hurbris (bottom left,240%minions damage)
Fire Resistance (109%)
Cold Resistance (112%)
Lightning Resistance (112%)
Chaos Resistance (77%)

Str 1553
Life 6553
ES 9639

Tell me if there is anything that needs an improvement.
Hi guys

I'm using the speed setup

- Currently at level 89
- My res still not capted but ok : 50% fire / 74% cold / 67% lighting
- Queen's escape for budget

Only : I can't get to +1000 str, I'm at 816 strength. How can I improve it ?

And I can't get all 5 auras :

I have 1535 mana

pride, hatred, skitterbots, clarity, get me to 365 mana

so no room for haste ? Or just use vaal haste ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info